Top 12 Alliances |Sink or Swim|

DeletedUser25746

That's very accurate. :p

Not looking very good for your top heavy alliance. Are you guys gonna make the smart move and combine your best 40, or sink like a stone trying to keep both alive?
Hope you guys can turn it around but the stats do not look good from the outside.

DeletedUser

What I want to know, is what happened with Red Phoenix/Arkham Headz/Dark Angels/Dark Judgment - S w a n S seem to be doing pretty well recently, although I don't know the overall conquests between the two

DeletedUser43485

Not looking very good for your top heavy alliance. Are you guys gonna make the smart move and combine your best 40, or sink like a stone trying to keep both alive?
Hope you guys can turn it around but the stats do not look good from the outside.

I feel you're off-topic especially when quoting me. :) I was talking about a completely different thing.

What we will do is strictly for us to know and for you to see, but you are free to make your predictions, bud.

DeletedUser25746

I feel you're off-topic especially when quoting me. :) I was talking about a completely different thing.

What we will do is strictly for us to know and for you to see, but you are free to make your predictions, bud.

Just quoted you because it was easiest way to bring you into conversation. After having some reports mailed to me I am not sure consolidating will save you either.

DeletedUser43485

I'm sure we could all care more about what you're sure about, but feel free to continue trying to taunt me. :p

DeletedUser

I feel like I should know who Crazyhag12 is, but as I can't find him in Olynthus, I can't be bothered to find out and find his opinion about Do We Know/Don't you know invalid, they seem to be doing well in stats.

DeletedUser43485

I would go on a leap saying he's one of the rebel troublemakers in our area, who being incapable of doing anything concrete in-game, results in petty taunting outside of it. :) Props for the mind games attempt. I'm not the person though, so yea, carry on! :D

DeletedUser25746

I would go on a leap saying he's one of the rebel troublemakers in our area, who being incapable of doing anything concrete in-game, results in petty taunting outside of it. :) Props for the mind games attempt. I'm not the person though, so yea, carry on! :D

Pretty much spot on. I am the resident assigned to get us some more dbp, so we can help you run your cities better.

DeletedUser44293

The maps tells more than your predictions. Take a look.

341a53f462e11fa775cb086a9cc16ba3.png

d2630067da71c7f85636da9f23d4ff7d.png

5159094d4619044e9525a4657804f574.png

Couple alliances are missing, because I was running out of colors...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Do you have Phalanx and Testudo on both maps?

Damn, Annoymous' growth is huge compared to the rest though
+rep, cheers

DeletedUser

Do you have Phalanx and Testudo on both maps?

They're on the right in Ocean 75, that kind of off-green colour. There is s spoiler above showing colour-coding :) They seem to have grown a bit themselves, particularly on that 75/76 border.

+rep, ty

DeletedUser

Nono, I know where they are, Worded myself wrong sorry, Testudo aren't on the first map though, they've always had that large amount of cities in south 75 on the border to 76

DeletedUser44293

Testudo should be on the first map as well, can't remember well tho. I have to say sorry if they are not. :p

Edit: after taking a better look, I believe they are not on the first map...

DeletedUser25746

I feel like I should know who Crazyhag12 is, but as I can't find him in Olynthus, I can't be bothered to find out and find his opinion about Do We Know/Don't you know invalid, they seem to be doing well in stats.

How does my opinion look now?

DeletedUser

It looks like you've took a 2 cities in the west of their core, and i'll guess that as that bunch of cities to the east are far away from Pull my finger, you gained a few players?

DeletedUser25746

It looks like you've took a 2 cities in the west of their core, and i'll guess that as that bunch of cities to the east are far away from Pull my finger, you gained a few players?
We gained that player before my comments. Dyk/dwk out of top 12 for the moment and from the looks of it are taking my advice and combining the worthy members into one alliance.
I do thinking they make the hard decisions they can be a long term force on this server.

DeletedUser

anyone want to do a top 12 I would try but I really don't know what's happening anywhere other than 44.