Top 12 Alliances |Sink or Swim|

DeletedUser

I would love to, would need you to help but it would be fun to do

DeletedUser43485

We gained that player before my comments. Dyk/dwk out of top 12 for the moment and from the looks of it are taking my advice and combining the worthy members into one alliance.
I do thinking they make the hard decisions they can be a long term force on this server.

I feel "gained" is not necessary the best word, bud. :) A lot of hard decisions were made for us, and we got to trim plenty of fat. Seems some of our fatties were not in for a fight. :pro:, if you're looking to grow without fighting for your place in-game, then yea, probably best to find another team.

We'll be back in the tops sooner or later, for now we got other priorities.

DeletedUser27063

Can anyone tell me out of top 10 alliances
who is on war with whom and who is friendly with whom ?
Please!! :)

DeletedUser43485

Can anyone tell me out of top 10 alliances
who is on war with whom and who is friendly with whom ?
Please!! :)

You can find that in one of the other threads... it should have a suggestive name.

DeletedUser

Keep an eye on an up and coming alliance. Pull My Finger has taken out several alliances and with the help of the Crowned leadership looks to continue it's stroll to the top :)

DeletedUser25746

ooo, crowns *bows*

I will agree with you on the crowns not meaning what they should. I can not hold sirtom's pride against him though. I am proud to say I earned a crown with him and some others in pull my finger. I agree with him, if we can keep our egos in check and our new members contributing we can be a force(even if I am a donkey in vm atm).
To many ppl are afraid to voice their opinion on these externals because they fear comments against them, like you just did to him. I wish every leader and informed player would throw around their bravado on here. That would certainly at the least make more people read these forums

DeletedUser

To many ppl are afraid to voice their opinion on these externals because they fear comments against them, like you just did to him.

I've only been monitoring and contributing to the forums since I started playing Grep about 8 weeks ago. However what I have noticed so far, the reason for this is because many are quick to dismiss an alliance's chances or point out reasons why they won't succeed too hastily. In light of this, some of us simply like to let our actions do the talking and take more pleasure out of proving the doubters wrong in this way :)

DeletedUser

Keep an eye on an up and coming alliance. Pull My Finger has taken out several alliances and with the help of the Crowned leadership looks to continue it's stroll to the top :)

are you recruiting noobs in 34? check out "Norfolk n Chance"

not a big fan of the crowns myself, (spoils my near perfect bald spot + never got one) but I do have to say knowing these chaps they know there stuff!!! even though have got no imagination for alliance names :)

DeletedUser43485

You certainly have a strong alliance, but don't blow your own horns too much. Some of the alliances you claim to have take out, have actually taken themselves out. You are 14'th in attack and 18'th in defense. And that's purely because of the top few.
Again, a lot of respect for the ones who did do instead of claiming that have done, but wait until you actually have bragging rights, 'cause at the moment you're still on your way there. :)

DeletedUser25746

are you recruiting noobs in 34? check out "Norfolk n Chance"

not a big fan of the crowns myself, (spoils my near perfect bald spot + never got one) but I do have to say knowing these chaps they know there stuff!!! even though have got no imagination for alliance names :)

Thought you were taking a break. I tried to get you on our team when we started getting more members over. Hopefully you get an alliance up and running. We could use you training up our next generation of reinforcements;)

DeletedUser

I started when it opened but got rimmed by Nordic Warriors, (they did take a few attempts to get me though)
had a break then came back out in the rim :(!

Not sure about starting an alliance out here, having fun annoying people,

Mr Pawn not playing serious?

DeletedUser25746

Mr pawn is stretched for time and has an added member of family now. Poor man is working like 45 jobs earning 3 degrees and a new born now. He hopped into a well earned vm. We do need our mascot back sometime, you dont know how hard it is to find a 12 year old hippie chick on grepo now a days.

DeletedUser

Graeme

Welcome back. Nice to see you again!!!

Hi McL not quite seriously back yet, but having fun with Bad Wolf at the moment, if they get there act together I may get rimmed soon, however in the mean time, I am enjoying the attention :)

Back on topic, Norfolk N Chance----Sink, but sink with a smile on his face

DeletedUser10962

1. - ANONYMOUS - (ABP - 2, DBP - 8, Total BP - 3)

Recently taken the number one spot off Caged. Look like they have fairly full control of ocean 35 but seem to be fighting Legion XIII although they don't appear to be putting up much of a fight. Swimming well but out on the rim so not been challenged too much yet

Swim

2. Caged - (ABP - 1, DBP - 1, Total BP -1)

My alliance so I'm biased but it's a good team with only a few weaker links. The biggest con for Caged is the fact that unlike many of the other big alliances there is no one ocean which they can claim to own with a strong presence in 55 but that is also shared with TOTL, Nordic warriors and Rise of the titans.

Swim - but it'll take hard work

3. Nordic Warriors (ABP - 3, DBP - 2, Total BP 2)

Nordic are based in 55 and look like they may me trying to move into 56 as well. They were fighting a war with Rise of the Titans but now seemed to have merged. Now seem to be fighting Do you know/do we know and winning easily.

Swim - especially if they can secure 56 as well as 55

4. TOTL Reborn (ABP - 16, DBP - 3, total BP - 7)

TOTL have been fighting Caged for a while and getting the worst of it in recent times in my view. They merged with a group called annoctatio redemptio which has given them some more numbers and a bit more firepower lately. From what I've seen they're lacking in having a couple of top quality fighters to really push them forwards. Not a single member in the top 100 for ABP epitomises their problems while they have plenty of good defenders defence doesn't make you grow. They're trying to relocate out of 55 to 54 to join up with their northern and in my opinion far stronger wing of their alliance.

Float - swim if TOTL north carry them

5. Dominion Rising (ABP - 4, DBP - 12, Total BP - 4)

Based in 44 and clearly have an agreement with TOTL/pigs to not enter 54 as you can see the line is clearly drawn on the line there. Doing well in a fairly vacant ocean to maintain a good ABP rank but seem to be unchallenged as yet with such a low DBP rank.

Swim - but need to find somewhere to expand to

6. TOTL Reborn north (ABP - 7, DBP -6 , Total BP - 5)

Based in 54 and pushing up into 53 they're in a relatively good position. They have a couple of decent players which are keeping them going and they should be able to form a solid core in 54 while maintaining the gains they made in 55.

swim - might need to cut some of their dead weight

7. Red Phoenix (ABP - 44, DBP - 61, Total BP - 48)

New alliance that seems to have been formed out of some of dark angels and their alliances. They're based in 45 and appear to be fighting S w a n S as well as Unstable Connections. Seem to be struggling with S w a n S but beating Unstable Connections.

Float

8. Pull My Finger (ABP - 13, DBP - 18, Total BP - 14)

Based in 46,56,47 and 57. Seem to be taking some cities from the fallen Do they know/do we know alliances. Low BP for their rank as well which means they may struggle in the long term if they come into a big fight.

9. Rise of the Titans (ABP - 12, DBP - 5, Total BP - 8)

These guys have fallen badly in recent times they seem to be picking the bones off of the Do they know/Do we know alliances (along with everyone else it seems). They seem to have lost some players recently and have really slimmed down not sure they will have enough quality players to make it on their own in the long run.

Sink

10. The White Death (ABP - 9, DBP - 16, Total BP - 12)

Based in 65 they have relatively good control of their ocean but again they seem to have been fairly unchallenged with such a low DBP score. Having what looks like a nice war with Invictus but no much else to say apart from that.

Swim

11. The War Pigs (ABP - 22, DBP - 13, Total BP - 18)

These guys are the whipping boys for TOTL. Whenever we land on TOTL the order comes round that pigs must send all their LS to break the siege, when we land on pigs TOTL sit there and save their LS. In my opinion these guys are mainly turtles without any really aggressive players. They have designs on 54 but to be honest I don't see a place for them there. They have too many wings of their alliance which are not contributing.

Sink

12. Crimson Empire (ABP - 17, DBP - 41, Total BP - 20)

These guys have only come to my attention recently. They're based in 53 and further north. They've been tangling with TOTL Reborn North and the war pigs. Seeming to have a decent amount of success against TOTL in recent times will be interesting to see how they do against them in the long run. Seems like they are going to be trying to deprive TOTL of the space they seem to have earmarked to move into for their long term future.

Swim - I think

DeletedUser

Nice.
Invictus are part of TWD though, just a few inactive's i'd guess

They are at war with Phalanx/Testudo however.

DeletedUser44293

Something has really happened in a couple of weeks...

341a53f462e11fa775cb086a9cc16ba3.png

d2630067da71c7f85636da9f23d4ff7d.png

d68070bdd24c0b43eeffae86c6190014.png

Anonymous have clearly started moving towards the center of the map. I believe we will see some big fights very soon. Four Horsemen are expanding on a 4 different oceans - 63, 73, 64, 74. Do we know and Dont you know are getting weaker and smaller all the time, they are now surrounded by many alliances and I guess there is no hope left for them anymore.

376ee80f4cac31aa5ddfe277ea016918.png

DeletedUser43485

Nice one! Even though I wish it would've been slightly more detailed in a few places. :) Also, you missed the verdict on PMF.

Do I know you from somewhere, dj? Zacynthus maybe?