Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser19260

Rep is pretty meangingless mm, Let your words speak for you not your rep. Most players with high rep have gone around the forums begging for it. Dont put any stock in rep.

DeletedUser32029

Rep is pretty meangingless mm, Let your words speak for you not your rep. Most players with high rep have gone around the forums begging for it. Dont put any stock in rep.
That was harsh.....

DeletedUser

Probably true, what Jimmy says.
mm

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good post mm :) havent seen a good top 12 in a while that's why I stopped looking.

DeletedUser24407

Hi DW, I was just reading through this and heard yours was a dead account, since i've been talking on skype to you I didnt believe it but nice of you to come on here and let everyone know :)

DeletedUser

Thanks DW, well I'm also a dead account Rob *so they say*, hey maybe you are too! :p
mm

DeletedUser37020

3. Legion of Death
These guys are a pain in the *&% in 045. However, I've felt that whenever EOD/ROD has run an OP on them we've succeeded pretty well. They have a pretty good run, and quite honestly I see them staying up in the top 3rd spot. However, I think there might be a lot of inactives in there. But honestly the reason they have such a good score against us, is because they keep taking our in actives. I don't think they have done many active player conquest, I know they got a few from me. however, the most they get is from inactives.

I don't think I have ever commented on the forum before. I mostly enjoy reading the banter...mildly entertaining.

Just wanted to point out that during the month of March, LOD took 18 EOD cities. 13 of the 18 were from active members, so I'm not sure where your comment about taking inactives is based from.

DeletedUser

I believe the 13 was from an OP? Maybe one of the only "well done" op.

Still How many cities has EOD taken from you, from an active alliance?
mm

DeletedUser37020

I believe the 13 was from an OP? Maybe one of the only "well done" op.

Still How many cities has EOD taken from you, from an active alliance?
mm

You've completely missed my point. The point was that your claim was inaccurate.

And no, it wasn't from a single op. It was actually 6 different active EOD players over time. Again, your point about LOD having a good score against EOD because we primarily take your in-actives is inaccurate.

Please refer to grepo stats or grepo intel for more information. I can provide links if you need them.

DeletedUser19260

Most of those takes were from O35 and the ex maelstrom players where we didnt see losing the cities as a big deal. We knew they were going and we didnt stack them. We tried to snipe so we wernt just handing them over but we didnt look for massive support for them. They might as well have been inactives.

DeletedUser24407

14 cities taken from EoD active players in March, 4 of those from dazzathedog who was going into VM and wasnt online to ask for support but still counts as an active player.
I havent checked how many we took from you guys in March but I cant remember seeing anyone targeting you really so I dont think many, however our conquers against the other alliances we're fighting over the same time have been really good so it looks like we maybe focusing too much on O54 and not enough on 45.

DeletedUser

14 cities taken from EoD active players in March, 4 of those from dazzathedog who was going into VM and wasnt online to ask for support but still counts as an active player.
I havent checked how many we took from you guys in March but I cant remember seeing anyone targeting you really so I dont think many, however our conquers against the other alliances we're fighting over the same time have been really good so it looks like we maybe focusing too much on O54 and not enough on 45.

wait wait wait i thought you were king of the world surely you can take 54 and 45:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

He ddidn't say we couldn't, he said we didn't. AKA, we didn't take the time for both. Both is easy enough.
mm

DeletedUser20547

Thanks DW, well I'm also a dead account Rob *so they say*, hey maybe you are too! :p
mm
rofl...well according to wolfie n duck we are all dead accounts being managed by an evil dictator named avera....

DeletedUser

That Dictator must have some real skill and time to do things on his hands. yeesh!
mm

DeletedUser29916

I'd like to congratulate EoD on their newest addition: Alb Anian.

Good choise Alb, I can hear our enemies weeping already ;)