Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser26628

Here we go:
1. EOD - 12 players over 1 million pts is impressive. They must be doing something right to stay #1 for so long. Too far away for me to have any interaction with them. A few new players taken from a rival alliance...either something sneaky was done or that was some great recruiting, Could the old motto "if you cant beat'em join'em".
2. FE - Hmm looks to be finally getting things back together. Some leadership issues were holding things back a bit, but everything looks to be straightened out. I look for big things from them down the road.
3. LOD - i know very little here at all except that they are in a massive war with EOD
4. LOB - From my point of view they are 85% defensive. They throw cheater attacks at us to see whats up. They do know how to stack a harbor - sleeper, hookie, and bogo these three are darn good at a defensive game. Kudos to them.
5. GT - I am a little biased here, been with my mates for a long time. As long as we can keep enough people active, we shall continue our ascent. On a personal note, my attacking skills suck as of lately. My timing are off. I shall get better. Working with FE I think we can make some serious dents in a few oceans.
6. HB - I know many of the Badgers from a few different worlds. Chris, thetan, and Matt will keep all of their players active or else. For their size, they pack a mighty wallop.
7. ROD - I know nothing about them, but my guess is they are part of EOD and LOD
8. LOD II - see LOD
9. FE2 - see FE
10. GA - way to grow, but are they in a war with anyone? Watch out for #11.
11 . Chaos - Activity will be a major factor if they can crack the top 10.
12 GTA - activity here is always an issue. We are getting them more involved, best we can. Got a few new players that hopefully we can teach them a few tricks and some good attacking/defending skills.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

thanks defense great read.
LOD are enemies of EOD though, massive war between the 2.
and yes sleep, hokie and bogo are great, although bogo is also one of the best attackers I've played with, never failed to take a city he really wants yet.

DeletedUser

Could you edit that part mate? Good job for trying, won't give the +rep just yet though.
mm

DeletedUser

why would he need to edit it? just get him to make a new one soon

DeletedUser

He needed to edit it, because there were some mistakes. Such as LOD being EOD's "brother alliance". Although as you put it, we are "massive enemies"
mm

DeletedUser

LOL!! SOrry to Burst your Bubble!! But you can say what you want to but at the end EOD is at number 1 and LOB is not. so LOB sucks!!!

DeletedUser

I am doing Good Boop. I hear things and some birdy says that you are going to attack me in a short while :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I hate to say it guys, but we all make a really good "married couple". From the way we talk to each other, I think we are looking at a married couple of 20-30 years (if you get my joke).
mm

DeletedUser

LOL!!! MM!!!

facepalm_gif_by_thatweirdo7.jpg

DeletedUser19260

Boop do you take us for idiots?

We may not have facts to back it up but we arent stupid. You lot have nowhere to turn now other than the coalition. Unless your actually a good alliance and willing to give it a try going alone like us. Which we both know isnt going to happen anytime soon.

Anyway this sort of talk should be in a wars tab guys, Shouldnt it? This is top 12 how about we get one of those?

DeletedUser

Bro. I do not think Boop even knows whats happening in her own alliance :p

DeletedUser

Last week I talked to a different LoB member. He said they were not part of the coalition. I believe them because they are a mostly defensive alliance. It isn't too hard to hold off GT and FE because the borders they share are small ish, so they just have to stack LU in a few cities and boom they are set. Plus I doubt LoD attack them very much.

@jimmy Yea we could have a wars tab but our mod is nonexistent so no reason to worry about going off topic haha