Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

Hahaha Rooster I think you should know, I picture you as an Einsteinian-esque mad scientist IRL.

DeletedUser

Had to google 'steak pasties' to find out what they are, mind = blown. It's like a calzone seduced a steak pot pie and then gave the child up to a band of gypsies.

DeletedUser

I'm going with Mcfctop's opinion on the last few.... LOL!

Though adding jam may be too far towards pure taste-anarchy for my chicken tastebuds.

DeletedUser

WWH and CB will stay
Oh, how times have changed. :)

untitled_zps78730e39.jpg

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 11

DeletedUser

did harpoon get a new alliance pic? looks decent i suppose...

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
This world forum is by far the most boring/dead I've ever seen... Tis a shame, the world Edessa is dying quickly as well, never seen this amount of players on one world in the first 6 months. Inno is releasing to many worlds and people are quitting to have better luck on them, they need to slow down... Nevertheless here is my top 12 review;

1 The Horns Of Niflheim - Dominant. THON have dismantled HA and pretty much most of it's remnants except for those who have fled to GT, TL, LoL etc but they are going for them. THON has begun it's advance into the core of Edessa, having secured the south-eastern part of the world, they're now advancing into Ocean 55 whilst fighting those in GT, TL & LoL who are offering some resistance but cannot match up the horns. Who's next for them? There 2nd in ABP but can they beat TRT?

2 The Rim Team - Leading the ABP ranks. Very organised and tight! TRT are fighting those in GT and have been for a while. What about if there enemies fall, who will be next? HARPOON? They seem to be quiet... These guys are veterans, and will crush anyone who stands in there way. Will TRT continue to conquer or will they meet there match?

3 HARPOON - These guys I know nothing about, they seem to be very quiet, and my knowledge of them is limited. I believe they do not hold any diplomatic ties with THON or TRT but will they be at war with them soon? Will HARPOON join the side of GT, form a coalition against the biggest threat in Edessa or will they continue to ignore and do there own little thing? Only time will tell. There ABP seems to be suited for there rank I suppose but there DBP suggests to me they haven't been under extreme heavy attack as of yet. Ii will be watching this alliance...

4 Land of Lunacy - These guys have recently formed. I do believe they were formed from those in Greek Terror and Greek Terror north (GTN is no longer here because of that). I think it was disagreements with the GT leaders that led to there formation however they have no choice but to fight alongside GT against those in THON & TRT. We can't comment on there BP as they've recently been formed but I will be watching this alliance.

5 Greek Terror - Fighting THON, TRT & a couple other small alliances. These guys will soon be leading the alliance DBP. They used to have several branches, (GTN, GTF, GTF2) but they are all long disbanded or destroyed. GT has been fighting TRT for a long time and have managed to keep stability, but with others now seeking to finish them, how long will they last? Can they hold there position in the north for much longer?

6 Thug Life - Always have been a fairly small alliance with a good average. They are fighting those in THON and Valhalla/Outcasts. I do not know alot about these guys but there BP suggests they've done a good amount of attacks and a decent amount of defending. I believe they are allied with GT, or have some sort of pact with GT to fight THON and there allies. I think TL will be around for a while...

7 Valhalla - These guys are mainly fighting those in TL, they used to have a lot of problems with them but now they're turning the tables. I don't know much about Valhalla neither do I have much to comment on, but they seem to be handling things pretty well.

8 Under Current - I'm sorry but I have not got a clue who UC is nor do I know anything about there wars. But there BP seems to be the same as there points rank, which shows they're doing there bit in fighting. Good luck to them.

9 Apocalypse - I like there name :p anyway, I think these guys are based in the core or near the core and seem to be fighting it's conflict with GT. I don't know much else about them unfortunately, good luck to them.

10 Bacchus - I've known about this alliance for a while now, I know they have been fighting GT for quite a long time now, the tables have turned due to the fact of others fighting GT now as well which gives them a break. I also believe this alliance is a Japanese alliance or led by Japanese leaders... I think there diplomat is a translator haha.

11 Ark Angels - Haven't got a clue at all who this alliance is, I think they've had some skirmishes against THON but other than that... nothing.

12 Warriors of Eta - I know all there leaders very well, and pretty much half of there alliance considering they all came from my home world of Eta. My old enemies and allies, they want me to be a part of them hehe. These guys are old school veterans, they've slowly climbed the ranks here and have been fighting GT for a while as well. GT shouldn't of betrayed them with there pre-emptive strikes. But they're now winning there war since others have took the fight to GT as well. Good luck to my brothers and sisters. Oh and I love you Rosie! :D

My opinion. Don't like it? Tough! Now I would like to see someone else do a top 12 review! I would like to see a big war soon, just to liven up the world!

James

Last edited:

DeletedUser

9 Apocalypse - I like there name :p anyway, I think these guys are based in the core or near the core and seem to be fighting it's conflict with GT. I don't know much else about them unfortunately, good luck to them.

James

Glad you like the name. We have been here since day one right smack dab in the middle of O55.

DeletedUser

I'm a little confused JNC... pretty sure I actually see lots of mistakes in this one and I don't do anything but lay on the beach all day and work on my tan...

I don't even see Thug Life in the top 12... and you just did that review yesterday?? hmmm... I am even more positive we're going to stick with the lunacy theme ( we were thinking about an alliance name change ) after reading this...

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I'm a little confused JNC... pretty sure I actually see lots of mistakes in this one and I don't do anything but lay on the beach all day and work on my tan...

I don't even see Thug Life in the top 12... and you just did that review yesterday?? hmmm... I am even more positive we're going to stick with the lunacy theme ( we were thinking about an alliance name change ) after reading this...

TL merged into HARPOON.

DeletedUser

The one's that weren't inactive/VM that is.

Thanks for the top-12 review mate!