Alpha - Stop crying

DeletedUser23413

Uh oh, Alpha failed to take a city from our beloved OldMexicanGuy and immediately many of their players sent Mex PMs calling him gold whore. :D

Guys, stop crying? All the events, players from your side topped the ranking. If someone deserved to be called a gold whore, it should be one of your team mates.

Ok, the fun part is: Mex didn't need to spend a lot of gold to stop your conquest. It was a pathetic attempt. Your clearing waves were miles from each other while our supports were well timed. How much gold it would take you to build 20 wall levels in 12 hours? Less than 1K. You had 12 hours to bring that wall down but you couldn't. You suck! Stop crying, babies!

DeletedUser49112

I agree with the stop crying part but its champagne time mex lost a city!! :D

Ranga1

Strategos
Really? You get a few PM's and you tell them to stop crying? Hypocrite? Pot/kettle/black? Funny how you get a few PM's and come on externals and cry about it :D That's a good one, I didn't think swedes were funny but I guess they are :D

If you spread em wide enough that champagne might just fit all the way up :D

DeletedUser49112

I'm not sure if I'm the one who got PMs or Leo? I know I didnt get a single PM except from Mex begging for a hand-off

DeletedUser

I'm not sure if I'm the one who got PMs or Leo? I know I didnt get a single PM except from Mex begging for a hand-off

So you didn't even have a clue what this thread was about and still felt the need to comment? This is why I have you blocked in game, as well as Leo and the gringo.

There's never been a more disrespectful bunch of MM sending babies, and somehow you're here crying about some PM's? Can I get you a cranberry juice?

DeletedUser49112

So you didn't even have a clue what this thread was about and still felt the need to comment? This is why I have you blocked in game, as well as Leo and the gringo.

I know mex got PMs as he forwarded them to me however Ranga's comment was directed at either Leo or I, and neither of us have received any particular PMs lately. So please Davyd, think before you type

Ranga1

Strategos
Oh man you really are as dumb as you sound.....Ill keep it simple this time, easy to understand for little minds. The use of the word "You" was in reference to Holy Mayhem. So please, bumcheeck, think before you type....

DeletedUser23413

Oh ho, sending PM or MM is fine and legit. I was just feeling funny how you call him a gold whore.
BTW, why are you still here Alpha? We having some cities for sale if you like, PM us. Lol, no need to op 50 cities then take 1 or 2 and celebrate like winning the crowns. Oops, sorry touching your pain :D

DeletedUser23413

Lol Ranga, did I cry like baby in my MM? I told you Steve Johnson would ghost and he did. Why you guys sent Mex PM complaining on 7-800 gold he spent on the wall. If it was me, I can spend 20k gold if I like, Ok?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I know mex got PMs as he forwarded them to me however Ranga's comment was directed at either Leo or I, and neither of us have received any particular PMs lately. So please Davyd, think before you type

It's cute that you pretend to understand even though you still don't get it. You're a special kind of ignorant. You need help mate, please seek it.

Ranga1

Strategos
Oh ho, sending PM or MM is fine and legit. I was just feeling funny how you call him a gold whore.
BTW, why are you still here Alpha? We having some cities for sale if you like, PM us. Lol, no need to op 50 cities then take 1 or 2 and celebrate like winning the crowns. Oops, sorry touching your pain :D

You nearly ready for your sympathy crown leolis? Ill bet youll celebrate that one hard into the night

DeletedUser23413

Sympathy? Lol. Look at this to see who needs sympathy:

From this:
Chill, Chad, Servant (please forward this to other important people there if I missed any;
Ki, Frish, Dave, Ranga in CC.

Guys,

as you all know we have been betrayed by group of people we didnt knew from before, but chose to ally with them and work our way to crown on this server. Its obvious now that we made a poor choice and we should have known better. Let me just state that our choice was made strictly on strategical reasons and our estimation of most probable outcomes back then, and not on any kind of personal issues or motives.

I would like to propose you all, in light of todays events, we try to come on a same page finnaly after so much time. Erik and his servants are virtaully all gone now (among ex Comings leaders only Ranga still here, but he is a cool guy and not Erik's kisser), so there should be no more personal agenda for you guys, which I fully understand now, we all do. Shadows and Guns are pretty much dead, Comings leaders gone, so here is only Alpha et Omega plus Ranga and bunch of ex Comings regular players (not leaders). I admit we are in a knock-down now, struggling to keep the head above water after whats happened today. Did we deserve it? I dont think so.

What I think is that we all spent too much money and too much time on this crappy server of Sinope and we should close Sinope as soon as possible, not to give those Inno ers any more cent here. We should also spit on their WW system and crown entire server, all alliances, no matter how small, or what side they play for.

Sure, you can try to bust our remaining WW, but as much as Erik will be remembered as a traitor, Im sure you are not willing to let people call possible Crown as those earned by Erik's betrayal.

Lets all gathere all our WWs on a same cup, crown everyone on the server get the out of Sinope as friends.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,

To this:
I give an eff about a crown. My name is in the HoF, yours won't be. Even if you get a crown, my name will be above yours :)

Guess from whom? Alpha leaders :D

You guys threw trash to Erik and Prae but they were the leaders who help your pathetic names into the Hall of Fame. While being leaders, you did what for your alliance? Big ZERO!

DeletedUser23413

loser. We owns 3 WWs which we loan out to Fluffs, how many do you have? Or you can only beg?

To verify the text, just check your inbox again. Do you want me to forward those to all of your players?

Ranga1

Strategos
aww cant handle your own medicine? loser :D Better ask your masters if your allowed to send out a MM, don't want to risk that sympathy crown do you? If they let you send it out sure, id like to see it, namely the 2nd one :D

DeletedUser23413

Ranga and the crown of Sinope:

renard-raisins.jpg

DeletedUser

Those were sent from 2 different players mate, you know that. I was strongly against that first PM going out, I felt the same then as I do now.

I wasn't here for a crown, only to get one for my friends. It didn't work out, and now I'm here for fun. Part of that fun is to talk to chumps, which apparently are reporting to you like you're their daddy, just like I've been telling them all along.

DeletedUser23413

Oh, we like to share the good laugh :D
I would add you the the picture above, Davyd.
Lol, once upon the time, the mighty Alpha decided to join Erik for "a better chance" to win the crowns ...

Ranga1

Strategos
So who sent the 2nd one?

Once upon time a team of misfits formed a semi decent alliance called Holy Mayhem, the big boys on the block felt sorry for them so decided to help them to win their first ever shiny crown :D So please thank The Servant, he is a respectable guy, not very nice to not say thank you to the team who has carried you the whole server :D

DeletedUser

We didn't join Erik, we just wouldn't play along with such a classless alliance as HM. It was never a possibility.

Your leaders lied too many times, back-stabbed too many alliances. It was a matter of choosing against you rather than choosing for anyone else. I'd make the same choice again, and this thread honestly makes it easier to stand by that choice, just like any MM from your alliance in the last 4 months has.