Alpha - Stop crying

DeletedUser23413

Off the chest? I admitted the mistake, that's it.

How about you?

-> Sympathy crown was an insult, and telling my friend a spy is a lie!

Ranga1

Strategos
The spy issue, well given you have said previously you have a friend who passes on "unharmful info" you do have someone in our ranks so its likely that they pass on info. If you don't want to call them a spy that's fine, if you say they weren't passing on "harmful info" then that's your opinion. Its a moot point now cos you have won, ive never known how to deal with those sorts of players but they exist, will continue to exist, its in the game, every city has a spy it can send to another. I accept it. At least I'm not a liar :D

Which part of that calls your friend a spy? You said you have a friend who passes you info right?

DeletedUser23413

:heh: :heh: :heh:

Ok, stop it here. You lost the game and accept the winners win it deservedly, ok?

Ranga1

Strategos
Oh come on, your happy to start these sort of threads but cant handle it when someone talks back? Is it because you have been, once again, proved to be a liar? Or you just cant handle it?

But your right, the victors of this world are deserved ones :D change a few names around maybe and it would be perfect, but what in life is perfect?

DeletedUser23413

You are such a very bad loser. :pro: I am done with you. I made this one for Alpha leaders. Did they hire you to go here and cry? Full of envy!

Enjoy the simming award that all the slavery alliances worked hard for you. And save your energy to tell the people who ghosting everyday that you thank them for that.

Last edited:

Ranga1

Strategos
:D oh leolis, I was done with you months ago but you provide such comedic relief with your attempt at showing some level of IQ I just had to keep dropping crumbs for you to follow. The sympathy crown is the ultimate simming award right? Was it you who described the crown as a simmers award? I might be wrong, it could be someone else.

Funny how a slave like you is calling others a slave :D

DeletedUser23413

Go read your master Erik's topic to see who are slaves :D
And I agree with you: Sending resources and casting are FIGHTING while taking cities and busting WW are SIMMING. In that definition, your huge alliance is the best FIGHTING alliance ever. We are just humble SIMMING alliance. :cool:

DeletedUser23413

So why you failed miserably to fight for the 2 last WW? Or you gonna say that was because of Erik and Prae. Erik was right, it would just be matter of time. He helped you to end the pain sooner.
Seriously you should ghost now. You oceans now are all like cemeteries :D

Ranga1

Strategos
Well given prae told the enemy he was basically going to be inactive for a few days while his house settled I would say that had something to do with it :D but you guys stopped simming for a while to follow a good plan made by your masters to bust our WW, well done on following your masters :D and shout out to TUS, who I hear had their own WW bust plan and executed perfectly, well done TUS! Yes there are quite a few ghosts around and inactives, perfect for you guys to keep moving in!

DeletedUser44426

I have never seen a thread go for a few pages just between 2 people. It's interesting yet boring.

DeletedUser49112

lol Ranga I didn't know it was possible to be so salty that you are willing to admit anything but the fact HM had a major part in your defeat.

TUS did great indeed. Fluff/BTNB also did great obviously. I think next you will congratulate maybe Mongols but oh no never HM we did nothing right? Just because your alliance was ruled by someone considered as your almighty God (and don't deny it I'm not the only one who found merge's worship of Erik to be pathetic) you think everything works like that. Newsflash- it doesnt. We worked WITH other alliances not FOR them and in the end we all did a great job since we won, and you lost.

I'm sure you'll come up with some comment about buttcheeks or something as an answer to this to prove you are the bigger man so go ahead :)

DeletedUser29916

We didn't join Erik, we just wouldn't play along with such a classless alliance as HM. It was never a possibility.

Your leaders lied too many times, back-stabbed too many alliances. It was a matter of choosing against you rather than choosing for anyone else. I'd make the same choice again, and this thread honestly makes it easier to stand by that choice, just like any MM from your alliance in the last 4 months has.

You clearly have no clue what went down diplomacy wise between Holy Mortis Empire and Alpha (and Black List ~CS). Blaze was your diplomat, world is almost over, if you like I can show you some good logs.

DeletedUser29916

Secondly I would like to point out that all WW bust plans / OPs / Merges / Player swaps et cetera between TUS/FLUFFS/HM for the past maybe 3-4 months have all been discussed in a shared council forum as well as a shared council skype room.

I also had one of those with Alpha back in the day. Unlike Merge decisions weren't made witouth any of the PARTNERS involvement. I have always let room for different opinions and so did my co-founders and council members. I can honestly say I haven't played any mmorpg be it text based or not with people this professional.

I'm sure you haven't all forgotten about true and honest diplomats like Beth / Canby / Ruthie / Midge. These people r from a different class and can not be compared with people Merge has been working with, Erik / Iconic / Maxi and even Blaze who I actually like (I guess because his love for the holy herb lol).

It might have been better if you guys had listened a bit more too people the likes of Frish / Ghost / Kitix / Font and Frost.

But what done is done. We will be able to deliver our partners and teammbers the crowns which for a lot is the trophee they play for while for others it is just about the community and the strategy. Nonetheless HM/TUS/FLUFF leaders will deliver as we have always believed in. You keep saying we have spies and people passing info, if this is true... you would surely be able to understand that we were able to follow your failures over the past months easely. tl;dr let's keep things nice and friendly because there is so much that can be said about Merge it's mistakes... so much and all of that will make those few MMs you (apparantly) have been recieving from our side.

Good game nontheless, a very interesting world.

Take care and remember: PLUR.

DeletedUser41868

It's cute that you pretend to understand even though you still don't get it. You're a special kind of ignorant. You need help mate, please seek it.

Davyd, don't you have some children or old people to insult somewhere?

You are always talking noise - even when you helped drive the Merge school bus into the ditch. Quit being a sore loser man.

DeletedUser

I have never seen a thread go for a few pages just between 2 people. It's interesting yet boring.

Yeah, funny huh? the insults are fascinating; both bad losers and bad winners. Keep it up everyone! I am sure you will all convince the other. hehe

DeletedUser23413

Sorry for that, people. I should have kept it in PMs with him. However I don't think I would do it anymore. Sorry for being a bad winners. :D

DeletedUser

Secondly I would like to point out that all WW bust plans / OPs / Merges / Player swaps et cetera between TUS/FLUFFS/HM for the past maybe 3-4 months have all been discussed in a shared council forum as well as a shared council skype room.

I also had one of those with Alpha back in the day. Unlike Merge decisions weren't made witouth any of the PARTNERS involvement. I have always let room for different opinions and so did my co-founders and council members. I can honestly say I haven't played any mmorpg be it text based or not with people this professional.

I'm sure you haven't all forgotten about true and honest diplomats like Beth / Canby / Ruthie / Midge. These people r from a different class and can not be compared with people Merge has been working with, Erik / Iconic / Maxi and even Blaze who I actually like (I guess because his love for the holy herb lol).

It might have been better if you guys had listened a bit more too people the likes of Frish / Ghost / Kitix / Font and Frost.

But what done is done. We will be able to deliver our partners and teammbers the crowns which for a lot is the trophee they play for while for others it is just about the community and the strategy. Nonetheless HM/TUS/FLUFF leaders will deliver as we have always believed in. You keep saying we have spies and people passing info, if this is true... you would surely be able to understand that we were able to follow your failures over the past months easely. tl;dr let's keep things nice and friendly because there is so much that can be said about Merge it's mistakes... so much and all of that will make those few MMs you (apparantly) have been recieving from our side.

Good game nontheless, a very interesting world.

Take care and remember: PLUR.
What is this supposed to be? How do we know that you didn't write this stuff yourself?

You didn't win. You don't have the skills. All that happened was that someone stuck a sign on on your front and a sign on your back and pushed you across the finish line.

btw the sign on the front reads "Winner" but
the sign on your back reads "Kick me....again" :p

DeletedUser49059

Wow. Are you all proud of yourselves? You don't have to like each other to be congratulatory and civil, and have some tact and class. And "gloating" never becomes ANY winner - whether it be us for holding strong and standing our ground on getting to the 7 WW, or Merge (EN) for finishing their 4 first.

And before you all turn to slap at me for basic inactivity/simming in Sinope since August, know I admit and "own" that. I worked extremely hard to keep our coalition together from the start up to that point in time, and to that point I never saw this sort of "mud throwing" going on. The communication standards and experience that I had when working as the diplomat for Fluff/BTNB with HM certainly don't mirror the postings animosity between HM/Merge leadership over the externals that I have seen in the past couple months or so, and I am saddened to see it.

That said, I would like to share that HM was/is an excellent "partner" to Fluff/BTNB, and their leaders were much more diplomatic in conversations and discussions with us personally than what shows out here on the externals. As a partner, I would put them in a winner category and consider them trustworthy and honorable to deal with.

In retrospect and as this world reaches it's eventual closing, I think it's fair to say that many alliances/players will not look back with an overall "fondness" with regards to Sinope- from players behaviors and betrayals to the overall level of "fun" that they had in the world as a whole. I will look back at Sinope as a world that brought out the very worst in personalities and unexpected behaviors from very talented, good players. As a positive, I will also say I made some very dear friends on this server and gained much respect for those that managed to steer as clear as possible of the mudslinging fest. Much respect to my team and our partners, and to the deserving and tactful leaders of the opposing side, and those whom worked hard to support them.

I look forward to seeing you all, regardless of which side of the fence you are on, down the road...remember to try to keep it classy and amusing in the future!