Alpha - Stop crying

DeletedUser23413

So who sent the 2nd one?

Once upon time a team of misfits formed a semi decent alliance called Holy Mayhem, the big boys on the block felt sorry for them so decided to help them to win their first ever shiny crown :D So please thank The Servant, he is a respectable guy, not very nice to not say thank you to the team who has carried you the whole server :D

Oh, my dear friend TS would be very grateful if he knew he had such a big @$$ l!cker like this :D. He doesn't need it, dude.

Ranga1

Strategos
That hasnt stopped you trying though has it? Im sure the glutes are spread nice and wide waiting, trying to entice something like that :D Don't degrade yourself like that leolis, mungus will tell you it aint worth it!

DeletedUser23413

We didn't join Erik, we just wouldn't play along with such a classless alliance as HM. It was never a possibility.

Your leaders lied too many times, back-stabbed too many alliances. It was a matter of choosing against you rather than choosing for anyone else. I'd make the same choice again, and this thread honestly makes it easier to stand by that choice, just like any MM from your alliance in the last 4 months has.

Oh, if you called break the PACT and leave your coalition with official notification backstabbing what would you call your friends Erik and Prae?

As far as I remember we have never offered Alpha to work with us. Stop dreaming. I was just surprised why a "classy" alliance like Alpha couldn't even run your own ops without your big daddy Erik.

Accept your defeat, mate! That would make you better than Ranga for sure :D

Ranga1

Strategos
Accept your defeat, mate! That would make you better than Ranga for sure :D

:D Its funny, you guys were so determined not to give out easy crowns on this server, now you guys are about to get one from your masters :D

You are the most classy Davyd! And Ranga your wish has been granted now everyone can see who sent the 2nd, and more :)

Took you long enough to figure it out :D were you letting mungus have one last smell before you went to work at it :D

DeletedUser23413

That has been discussed here again and again. It was a win-win cooperation. Why on the earth you guys keep the thought that Chill and co own you a thing?

If you didn't help him, TUS would have controlled all the West of the world. CS and Alpha would have no chance to became #1 and #2. You gained more than lost for that. Stop being hypocrite. You should thank him instead for the bp and growth you earned.

You fought TUS on Chill's cities for your own rather than for him. He had more than 1 single choice back then, you were just one.

DeletedUser23413

:D Its funny, you guys were so determined not to give out easy crowns on this server

If you thought the crowns we won here are easy, did you mean beating the mighty Merge is a cake walk? In my opinion, it was a little bit more difficult than eating a cake :D

And let me remind you a thing: there is only 1 master in Sinope, it was Erik. He had so many slaves :D

In our side, all have the same voice.

DeletedUser23413

Ranga, write me a sincere PM, I may ask my council to give you an invitation for a crown. How many of your guys ghosted since you became founder? What a great leader you are :D

Ranga1

Strategos
Better to go direct to your master and ask Fluffs though right? No point making you guys use those little brains more than you need to, just ask glutes, he already is tiring from understanding my response to yet another MM from him

Im not a great leader, terrible in fact. Im the leader that gets into leadership when the real leaders are gone, so im only founder by default :D At least ive never booted anyone from a live lvl 10 WW site :D

DeletedUser23413

I feel your pain Range, don't need to act like you are so strong to hide it. Oh the mighty Merge, the glorey days before yesterday. I am sure you wish it was only a dream when you look at what you have today
:D :D :D

DeletedUser

!! When Buttspread gets owned on externals he MM's 5 alliances and tells on me like he's telling on his kid brother. You want to talk about crying like a baby!!! HM is so full of class it's spilling over the edges!! This whole thread is a salute to your lack of class.

Yes, I've talked some stuff to some enemies, never MM'd entire red alliances with hateful propaganda and BS though. Please get over yourselves. Get your sympathy crown and stop crying about us, we're not here to listen to Holy babies anymore.

DeletedUser23413

Oh well. Ask your master who sent the very first propaganda MMs in Sinope?
And I think you do not have any reason to stay in Sinope. Losing cities left and right, took 1 city in your large scale ops, ... When you ghost, remember to remove troops so your friend can take it over easily. Farewell! :D

Ranga1

Strategos
I feel your pain Range, don't need to act like you are so strong to hide it. Oh the mighty Merge, the glorey days before yesterday. I am sure you wish it was only a dream when you look at what you have today
:D :D :D

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I don't dream about grepo. Im sure youll dream about that sympathy crown when you get it though, probably even display on your profile to try and trick people into thinking you actually won a world :D

DeletedUser49112

Ranga1 today at 08:00
LOL go for it, although please get changed, your clothes are soaked from all the tears your crying from a few MM's one of your players got once

https://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?56589-Alpha-Stop-crying
rearglutespread today at 07:55
Next one I can add all the insults you sent me
Ranga1 today at 07:53
All I hear is spread glutes crying? Quick ask your masters for a tissue!

Ranga what is there to understand? As usual all your response is that I am crying so good for you lol, seems Davyd got my message and has joined you on calling me crybaby. Keep it coming it makes both of you look very mature! And I wonder how he is still talking about HM's class when I just showed 2 alliances how crass he is

DeletedUser23413

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I don't dream about grepo. Im sure youll dream about that sympathy crown when you get it though, probably even display on your profile to try and trick people into thinking you actually won a world :D

Poor baby. Your crowns are cheap from EN. You should come with them in Abdera like your friend Steve Johnson and Praehelios.

Sinope is my 2nd world on this account. Go back to the HoF in en2 and guess who was I. I won a few worlds before you started playing, boy!

DeletedUser22517

Damn so many cry babies here.Ranga you are pathetic and one of the biggest morons i ever met in these 5 years of grepolis.You are one of those people that want to kiss a&&, we all get that and now when your master is gone there is no a&& to be kissed.
Now you are trying The Servant?Well some people have honor and they don`t want their a&& kissed.Try oldmex

Ranga1

Strategos
careful mungus, rearspread might call you immature :D dont you have some more people you need to tell that your better than, on your way to becoming your hero :D sorry we all dont live on a computer like you do fungus :D I wonder are you going to take your sympathy crown fungus?

lets recap this thread:

Leolis starts a thread about alpha crying:

You suck! Stop crying, babies!

Rear spreader chimes in:
I agree with the stop crying part

Then rear spreader gets called the name this whole thread is started about:

As usual all your response is that I am crying

and now everyone else calling him out for crying is:

Keep it coming it makes both of you look very mature!

Sure makes total sense

Good to see Leolis the Liar back though :D Where did you get my crowns are cheap from EN? Ahhh thats right, its just a pure made up fantasy :D is that what they taught you in the olden days, how to make up fanciful stories :D