Alpha - Stop crying

DeletedUser23413

Thanks Beth! Everything has a reason. From very beginning PM and then HM have been victim of the propaganda from Merge side here and in game. Our reaction both here and in game may be too much but they deserve it! To many leaders in both our side or enemy side who knows how to behave we have no problem with them. Mr Slickhot is my favorite leader in Merge side. We always have good conversation and mutual respect. As I said, I am sorry for the banters here but I keep my support to HM's counter propaganda campaigns against Merge.

DeletedUser

Thanks Beth! Everything has a reason. From very beginning PM and then HM have been victim of the propaganda from Merge side here and in game. Our reaction both here and in game may be too much but they deserve it! To many leaders in both our side or enemy side who knows how to behave we have no problem with them. Mr Slickhot is my favorite leader in Merge side. We always have good conversation and mutual respect. As I said, I am sorry for the banters here but I keep my support to HM's counter propaganda campaigns against Merge.

Well now its over Leo at least everyone knows what type of diplomacy to expect from you in future ;)

So Leo what will be the name of your next alliance be?
  • Corporate Diplomacy Inc
  • Call Centre Pushers
  • Insurance Scams & Boilerhouse Acquisitions
  • Lies, Damn Lies and Leo ( I like this one)

hehehe :D

DeletedUser23413

Still don't know who are you in game but I guess you were rimmed by one of my friend. Too bad for you :cool:

My diplomacy type? My friends love me and my enemies hate me. Lol, that's all how it worked. My friends won and my enemies burnt. That's sweet, ain't it?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

What I find funny about his whole ordeal is

1. Have to say I loled when I heard merge lost their wonders. Especially by their "quote creative", external forum smooth talker, illustrious leader Praehelios.

2. Merge and their cohorts, vs HM, Fluffs, Tasty, TUS, Mongol. By the time it is said and done, it was relatively even numbers. The only difference lies that fluffs did their own and HM did their own. And Merge did win the server. And most of their best players went sim, or handed cities and left.

I suppose you could say "turtle won the race". But if Merge had not already sipped their wine, and had their victory parade and were as active both in leadership and player base as HM and Fluffs. Tell me would it had been different? Or how about switch it around?

Then again, can't say enough about leadership under Chill. Knew he had it in him.

DeletedUser41868

What I find funny about his whole ordeal is

1. Have to say I loled when I heard merge lost their wonders. Especially by their "quote creative", external forum smooth talker, illustrious leader Praehelios.

2. Merge and their cohorts, vs HM, Fluffs, Tasty, TUS, Mongol. By the time it is said and done, it was relatively even numbers. The only difference lies that fluffs did their own and HM did their own. And Merge did win the server. And most of their best players went sim, or handed cities and left.

I suppose you could say "turtle won the race". But if Merge had not already sipped their wine, and had their victory parade and were as active both in leadership and player base as HM and Fluffs. Tell me would it had been different? Or how about switch it around?

Then again, can't say enough about leadership under Chill. Knew he had it in him.

Actually, at the start of the WW era Merge Coalition had about 1100 players and the anti-coalition of HM, Fluffs, TUS, BTNB, MM, etc. had slightly less than 600 players. As such -it was never a case of "relatively even numbers." This is why our strategy was not to go all in on beating that giant coalition in the race to build 4.

The bottom line is that 120 players on the Merge side got the certificate for building 4... but they promised another 1,000 players crowns in exchange for those 1,000 players delivering resources to get their self-proclaimed nobility their certificates.

Our goal was to prevent that from happening on this world and show how to do it in future worlds. i.e. when you are out-numbered by this style - just focus on building 1 or 2 WWs to prevent the slaves from getting cheap crowns. Merge having "already sipped their wine" had nothing to do with it. They tried two massive WW busts against us - but the plans and execution were so awful that they miserably failed. This is because our alliances were for the most part full of fighters - - while they were for the most part full of simmers and noobs. i.e. the type of players more likely to jump at the chance at a cheap crown offered by the EN-inspired coalition strategy. However - I will say that there are a lot of good fighters over there - but not enough to offset the dead weight they had to carry.

This fact drove their stupid WW island strategy (lack of trust in the overall quality of their players), which ultimately made it relatively easy for us to break their WW(s). You may not believe it - but this was our strategy. I will share the MMs we sent our people way before it all happened.

Anyway - you had one thing right - Chill was a star in this world.

DeletedUser49059

Actually, at the start of the WW era Merge Coalition had about 1100 players and the anti-coalition of HM, Fluffs, TUS, BTNB, MM, etc. had slightly less than 600 players. As such -it was never a case of "relatively even numbers." This is why our strategy was not to go all in on beating that giant coalition in the race to build 4.

The bottom line is that 120 players on the Merge side got the certificate for building 4... but they promised another 1,000 players crowns in exchange for those 1,000 players delivering resources to get their self-proclaimed nobility their certificates.

Our goal was to prevent that from happening on this world and show how to do it in future worlds. i.e. when you are out-numbered by this style - just focus on building 1 or 2 WWs to prevent the slaves from getting cheap crowns. Merge having "already sipped their wine" had nothing to do with it. They tried two massive WW busts against us - but the plans and execution were so awful that they miserably failed. This is because our alliances were for the most part full of fighters - - while they were for the most part full of simmers and noobs. i.e. the type of players more likely to jump at the chance at a cheap crown offered by the EN-inspired coalition strategy. However - I will say that there are a lot of good fighters over there - but not enough to offset the dead weight they had to carry.

This fact drove their stupid WW island strategy (lack of trust in the overall quality of their players), which ultimately made it relatively easy for us to break their WW(s). You may not believe it - but this was our strategy. I will share the MMs we sent our people way before it all happened.

I would have to agree with Chad on this one...it's very accurate as to the situation from our side of the equation. Particularly with design of the coalition...which I had a hand in for BTNB/Fluff until towards the end of the initial completion of the first 4.

Chad, I would say this though - I think that the "noobs" were spread out throughout the world and several alliances, however...just sayin'. HM may not have had them, but many other alliances did, and we helped several players grow and become better grepo players. Other "noobs", well...some were not as committed to the situation, and don't adopt a steep learning curve as quickly (whether or not this is related to available time or desire to play...who knows).

To call those who were within those alliances supporting Merge "slaves"...I prefer the term "worker bees". They could come or go if they had wanted to. Their leadership was given several opportunities to split this back up into what would have been a more "fun" scenario for all...ultimately it's unfortunate that they don't recieve a crown based on leadership decisions, as several are worthy players and "good people". I choose to not diminish the work that they did or the contributions that they made to helping Merge win the 4 - I do hope that it helps them fairly evaluate and have a better "long term" perspective for their next world, and wish them the best.

There are players in the world who thrive on the battle, and those that thrive on supporting and building. I have always been the first of those types...and I had very little appreciation for the other prior to this world. I will say that I learned that it takes a selective balance of those players and good evaluation by leaders of applicants as opposed to taking in every Tom, Di*k (short for Richard, moronic mods) or Harry that sends a request for an invite. Miinimally "simmers" who will contribute to the team and have a "team spirit" as a priority above their own building and city growth have their place in the world - IF you want to build WW. Otherwise, it takes a lot to put together a team of very active fighters whom are willing to give up fighting to sit around and build...don't forget that either. It's not easy for that kind of personality to sit and be "bored to tears".

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41868

I would have to agree with Chad on this one...it's very accurate as to the situation from our side of the equation. Particularly with design of the coalition...which I had a hand in for BTNB/Fluff until towards the end of the initial completion of the first 4.

Chad, I would say this though - I think that the "noobs" were spread out throughout the world and several alliances, however...just sayin'. HM may not have had them, but many other alliances did, and we helped several players grow and become better grepo players. Other "noobs", well...some were not as committed to the situation, and don't adopt a steep learning curve as quickly (whether or not this is related to available time or desire to play...who knows).

To call those who were within those alliances supporting Merge "slaves"...I prefer the term "worker bees". They could come or go if they had wanted to. Their leadership was given several opportunities to split this back up into what would have been a more "fun" scenario for all...ultimately it's unfortunate that they don't recieve a crown based on leadership decisions, as several are worthy players and "good people". I choose to not diminish the work that they did or the contributions that they made to helping Merge win the 4 - I do hope that it helps them fairly evaluate and have a better "long term" perspective for their next world, and wish them the best.

There are players in the world who thrive on the battle, and those that thrive on supporting and building. I have always been the first of those types...and I had very little appreciation for the other prior to this world. I will say that I learned that it takes a selective balance of those players and good evaluation by leaders of applicants as opposed to taking in every Tom, Di*k (short for Richard, moronic mods) or Harry that sends a request for an invite. Miinimally "simmers" who will contribute to the team and have a "team spirit" as a priority above their own building and city growth have their place in the world - IF you want to build WW. Otherwise, it takes a lot to put together a team of very active fighters whom are willing to give up fighting to sit around and build...don't forget that either. It's not easy for that kind of personality to sit and be "bored to tears".

We all helped players within our ranks grow and learn how to play the game herefordgrl. No doubt about that. There is also no doubt that it takes players patient with the simming aspects of the WW era to succeed in that venture. My comments comments regarding "slave" is appropriate though - because the people on that side I am referencing were slavish in their devotion to erik and his coalition propaganda. And in that environment, too many noobs and simming-oriented players are not challenged to learn to play a more complete style.

Anyway... I am glad I was on your side my friend. Great job!!

DeletedUser

Very good. Now can you please tell me - how is life on Mars? :D

DeletedUser49059

Very good. Now can you please tell me - how is life on Mars? :D

I figured you to be better acquainted with the Mars climate, so report away.

I am well aware of your distaste for my comments and towards me on what seems a personal level (thanks for the signed negative reps too, by the way)...I don't think I need to contact a counselor over it, nor seek medication for any emotional agony (no, I don't feel any) either.

Where Merge/any of that coalition deserves credit, you will generally see me more than willing to give it - publicly on forum, or personally and in a fairly tactful manner. There are many talented players who are also generally "good people" on both sides of the fence - something that you might eventually be able to admit, perhaps.

Merge and partners had one particular leader whom I took offense with, and despite that, I wish him and his family the best in the real life situations that they are having to cope with and work through. Sure, I enjoyed a good banter with Ranga from time to time, or even Nisa. Generally, I tried to keep it tactful...and certainly never took the opportunity to negatively rep someone simply over personal differences of opinion. Frankly, I doubt you can claim the same level of objectivity...regardless of your "planet of residence"...lol...

DeletedUser50592

Didn't Alpha really get over it yet, not getting any crown on Sinope (don't speaking of a few privileged individuals)? Interesting situation, just hurry up before the server closes down - and some of us will stay to ensure that would not happened...

DeletedUser23413

I heard some people wanted to bust our WWs because we are weak. I am looking forward to that day.

DeletedUser50592

I heard some people wanted to bust our WWs because we are weak. I am looking forward to that day.
For the start they are moving north to take over the leftovers of Merge WW's, i don't think they will dare to attack you - probably just wait that you finish and then try by themselves...

DeletedUser

I think everybody in this world would agree that this was a very clever and succesfull strategy. Hats off for that, always good to see that the clever outsmart the big. Especially because it might, hopefully, help prevent that the same thing (creating huge supperalliances) will happen in future worlds. This we should HM and allies be grateful for.

DeletedUser41868

Well now its over Leo at least everyone knows what type of diplomacy to expect from you in future ;)

So Leo what will be the name of your next alliance be?
  • Corporate Diplomacy Inc
  • Call Centre Pushers
  • Insurance Scams & Boilerhouse Acquisitions
  • Lies, Damn Lies and Leo ( I like this one)

hehehe :D

We will be called the Archon Stool Pushers.