AND THEY SAY THE ART OF CONVERSATION IS NOT DEAD

• Thread starter DeletedUser54360
  • Start date

DeletedUser51175

Well tbh PAW , it dident take that long .. he founded 5 .
We took 5 while we yook what 4-5 from u guys even thoug u kick everyone we take citis from, we still take em ;p

In all fairness that city had a decent stack in it but it gave us some much needed bp so all i nn all we broke even ..:)

Well tbh PAW , it dident take that long .. he founded 5 .
We took 5 while we yook what 4-5 from u guys even thoug u kick everyone we take citis from, we still take em ;p

In all fairness that city had a decent stack in it but it gave us some much needed bp so all i nn all we broke even ..:)
First thing first we kick the inactive people or the ones that dont post if their cities are in revolt.
And from what you spent on taking those cities you arent really that well off....for what we get and its good to kill of some flyers.

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Only city you got good ratios off of was KKK and even than half the attacks.

We kept his wall down so your gonna pretend your DLU got good ratios? You may be telling your team that so they dont rage quit at the pointless tactic that was.. but we arent fooled.

The other cities had no more than 300-400 birs and low *** walls.. almost everytime we hit those our BP ratios where good.

We will take WHG building cities up a few thousand points in our core all day. Between getting BP for cities that otherwise would of gotten us none on top of the fact he builds em up a few thousand pts... hell im with it. All we ask is next time you do like 9 or 10 cities at a time.

DeletedUser35431

As usual I couldn't understand what WHG wanted to say as a whole. Very tough to follow the whole conversation as well when you do a lot of double posting as well.

I do not see LoTR Vendetta as a serious alliance at all, at least in this server and with your timing and location, you lose relevance. Whenever I try to understand the point that you want to make in any of the posts, I fail. I fail more than the actual alliance 'FAIL' failed in this server so far.

Just making a point, no need to take offense WHG, you were a friend who made all of our life, specially the externals interesting. Without you the externals will be dead without the banter ;)
Plus, Kingdom of Heaven has been annihilating them recently

Only city you got good ratios off of was KKK and even than half the attacks.

We kept his wall down so your gonna pretend your DLU got good ratios? You may be telling your team that so they dont rage quit at the pointless tactic that was.. but we arent fooled.

The other cities had no more than 300-400 birs and low *** walls.. almost everytime we hit those our BP ratios where good.

We will take WHG building cities up a few thousand points in our core all day. Between getting BP for cities that otherwise would of gotten us none on top of the fact he builds em up a few thousand pts... hell im with it. All we ask is next time you do like 9 or 10 cities at a time.
Lol none of those cities are above 3k points so please keep taking them its no problem for us and I'll say 22 mants for a core city isnt areal good deal especially when its only 3k lol.
Dlu is easy to rebuild myths not so much.

DeletedUser54360

i almost losing the will to live. And that is saying something for the Master of The Undead..

Ok I will spell it out for you once and for all.

About one week ago TF did a jerk play and broke a 30 day fixed NAP mid month. I was away fighting the r battles for them in 45 against AVENGERS - s when they turned on my team of relative newcomers who were geared up for attack - The Pearl Harbor play crucified a lot of the junior LOTR players.

For a while LOTR was dead in the water - But in the last week - I withdrew from 45 and stabilised LOTR 34 - ramped up our defensive capability and started the city take teams.
The past few days we have had no losses to TF gains from KOH and no other significant losses apart from inactives and hornet' s nest cities I took on your islands.

by getting you all to concentrate on me an d th e punishment therewith - I drew fire away from a teetering structure that has now been shored up .

Separate ly.. my maximum city size ha s jumped from 12 to 18 in that same period .

By getting yuo to eagerly do what i wanted you to I preserved a weakened unit from immolation .

DeletedUser39201

Hey WHG did you sell any of which you are smoking... Sweet Jesus that has to be some good hemp.... lol

DeletedUser51175

ff34d7bc213f7a34ce6035f11b4be6d9.png

DeletedUser54360

Be truthful to yourselves and ask

A How many if those are Matter cities ( about 6 )

B How many did you show a BP profit on ( about 6 )

C How many of these inactives ( about 14 ) and would you have got them if we had not been forced to concentrate on survival ?

D Do the Account for LOTR vs KOH ( surprise Yourselves )

E Do the Account for LOTR vs Academy of Avengers

And so on .

But most of all concentrate on the fact that LOTR has stabilised.

If I could get screenshots to work I would .

you can also do tendency reports where we look at what happens over say the last week .

Make a note of Todays position and compare in 7 days time.

DeletedUser21287

Ah the old tactic whereby if one loses a city it wasn't wanted anyway and it was a strategic stroke of genius. Outcome ridicule the conquerer.
However if one somehow defends said city that was also part of the same strategy!!??? Outcome ridicule the attacker.
But remember the bigger picture here is to divert attention from the rest of ones alliance (not for personal BP gain).

Players need cities to grow, to get cities they need BP - very simple concept and the quickest way to grow. I would happily lose a mant/grif nuke in exchange for an enemy city in my core irrelevant of the BP difference. Why because strategically it is the right thing to do - that area has now just become a safe zone from which allies can now focus on the offensive and not have to worry about their backyard. The defender may get 2 city slots but they have lost a city in a key location of which they are highly unlikely to get back.

DeletedUser51175

Make a note of Todays position and compare in 7 days time.
hahahahaha wait lett me guess "next wednsday"

Ah the old tactic whereby if one loses a city it wasn't wanted anyway and it was a strategic stroke of genius. Outcome ridicule the conquerer.
However if one somehow defends said city that was also part of the same strategy!!??? Outcome ridicule the attacker.

Well M- i am like i said many times before just a noob , so i cant possibly understand his 347 stepp plan - the one city had a 1.3k birr stack and we got 2-3 pms telling us we couldent clear it. Sooo we cleared it - and the 200pluss transports as well , whaAT I dont understand here is why no one from that alliance that night got on the top 20 defenders since he is saying he got so many new slotts from that little kkk coral fight.

On the other hand a few other players are there that are not to far from us m MIIIGHT it be that the great Rimm alliance had to go and cry for help ;)

And Martinus 200 trans behind a 6 wall , we had ofc landlocked 40 pluss catt nukes next to him , (with stonehail) looool stooonehail bingo time :D

DeletedUser55084

So much so that your only players who attacked me joined KoH
Probably because KoH can at least defend properly.
C How many of these inactives ( about 14 ) and would you have got them if we had not been forced to concentrate on survival ?
Clearly, we would've, because we took one off you unless you're inactive or you're still trying to survive.

DeletedUser42834

Your whole alliance is just a pack of rebellious rabble, we will triumph over all of you. Just look at my experience in Golgi, I do not lose to barbarians. *EDIT* That is, barbarians that rely on gold to win.