Pnp Aurora and Exploro (dumb and dumber)

DeletedUser

.. Explore what is going on where is the fight? You talked so much before. What happened i know you read these Forums.

What am I, The mastermind of all ops in Delos?

I mean when we had a pact with you(for the short time) I remember suggesting you take the South, ocean 56..I think this can be confirmed somewhere on skype if we look back. You see I was giving this advice out as a friend, yet now we are enemies that advice goes against Aurora and LD. You are in a prime location to cause problems and if I give you my plans you can act on them. But one thing is for sure that while LD/ER and Aurora battle it out in the North, you can grow quite easily and in safety in the South. You have the location and the set up to storm the core and take control of Delos. Do LD see this? I doubt it!

How do we counteract it happening? Im not sure yet but moving South isnt an option at the moment as I dont have enough members to fight a conflict on two fronts and LD are becoming a pain in the core. The only thing I think that will go in Aurora's favour is the amount of BP's you can earn defending CS attacks, so I suppose that will be a plan for the immediate future. Militia can also earn some nice free DBP's from clearance attacks and if we defend as a group we all get a share of the attackers huge losses. If we stick together, gain bp's and learn the intell (attack times/log in times) troop numbers etc from the enemy, we should be able to gain enough strength to run some organise offence ops.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5554

Doubt that would happen but....Still a more interesting match up than LD vs AU though. Also you do realize militia will soon be worth bp too right? They voted to make an adjustment to it.

PS I like your idea to reorganize...Some of your players seem to want to reorganize by jumping ship ;D

DeletedUser

Doubt that would happen but....Still a more interesting match up than LD vs AU though. Also you do realize militia will soon be worth bp too right? They voted to make an adjustment to it.

PS I like your idea to reorganize...Some of your players seem to want to reorganize by jumping ship ;D

Well I dont hold anybody in Aurora to ransom and you will always get the jumpers, it happens in every alliance. The only thing I can say to them is that Grepolis can change very quickly and war is found in every alliance. You shouldnt jump ship just because you go through a hard time, cities will be lost on all sides(some I grant more than others) but as long as you lose them by making them expensive for the attacker your bp's should ensure that later in the game you can grow very large. 6 months from now there will be plenty of free cities to take from inactives and ghosts. Grepolis is a long game and its about sticking it out and earning BP's more than anything else.

DeletedUser5554

Maybe if you practiced what you preached they would be more loyal. You, GDI, and Sara have all taken to running to 46...Heck you guys started running once you realize that you got caught with Hellfire and pact was coming off soon....Rather than prepare, get the first move, or do anything you guys just decided to run. I respect guys like Mathchew, tal, and even nandil who didn't resort to such tactics.

Honestly we thought AU was going to be a challenge but's really like a slightly better version of Hellfire. If anyone is listening to Exploro's battle plan notice he doesn't have one. It's just empty threatening implications and and encouraging running into ghost cities to stay afloat.

DeletedUser

Well running to the rim for a temporary hideaway isn't such a bad idea in my opinion nod. As the majority of your players will quit, defect, or betray you within the course of a month or two. You may have gold an armies on your side at the moment but time plays for us :) you just sound angry that we use whatever tactics we possibly can to stay alive, when you would do the same faced with the situation

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5554

I actually haven't :p and i'm angry not because you guys are staying alive that part I get. You guys are all just throwing the bulk of your alliance to the wolves though. Way to show respect to your own players "yeah you guys go fight them we'll run away but we're here in spirit if you need us".

As for going inactive wouldn't that go double for you...? Think about it you're losing right now, player are trying to desert, and others are being farmed or conquered. So tell me how you guys stay active? Hahaha as for betraying me I really doubt that.

Hey we found a picture of Aurora's ecstatic and energetic leadership.

AU leaders:
Cam.jpg

You can just see the excitement on Exploro's face....

Last edited:

DeletedUser5554

The gist of what i'm getting out of this. Exploro is telling his boys to fight for him while running.

I mean I get smack talk for being small but I can at least organize attacks and be bothered to send help to players.

DeletedUser

The gist of what i'm getting out of this. Exploro is telling his boys to fight for him while running.

I mean I get smack talk for being small but I can at least organize attacks and be bothered to send help to players.

You can only do so much with 1 city nod XD

DeletedUser5554

Yet it's still more than what some of Aurora's leaders have produced. I was pointing more at Exploro honestly not knowing what it is you do there. :p

You can probably see my name on a lot of support lists. We have yet to see Exploro lift a finger for his team.

DeletedUser

Yet it's still more than what some of Aurora's leaders have produced. I was pointing more at Exploro honestly not knowing what it is you do there. :p

You can probably see my name on a lot of support lists. We have yet to see Exploro lift a finger for his team.

Well my def stats are certainly not from defending my own cities Nodcrush..

DeletedUser5554

Probably came from thad or HORDE you seemed more obsessed with them than AU honestly....Might I suggest counseling for this unhealthy obsession? :p we also know your attack stats don't come from LD either at least nobody active. :)

DeletedUser

Nod directs a lot of conquers. He points. We take. It doesn't matter if he has one city or a dozen. He provides a constant level of coordination, as do a number of others. He won't face a revolt because he is not alone in command of LD. Generally speaking, we are a consensus-led alliance though that is not always true as necessity dictates.

In the case of Aurora, we actually held a vote on the issue when the NAP was first being agreed. I'm not sure its archived, but I recall a strong majority favouring peace with Aurora. There have always been tensions - not helped by the general sense of hostility coming from Aurora leadership - but the fact was we wanted to concentrate on Myrms and Maelstrom. Our pact received regular discussion, but so too did the pacts we hold with ER and EoD. Always prevailing was the view that we were better working together than apart. Either we would get in each other's way with bounced CS's and unfortunate farming or we would end up wasting our efforts struggling together.

There was never fear of Aurora in Lacking Diplomacy, but there was some respect. Sharing a tab, seeing the disarray in which they fell to when WP ran a conquer against them, did not help that, but the consensus remained. That being said, it became readily appearant that elements in Aurora, predominantly leadership, did not trust us and intended to stab us in the back. I'd ask if it was the quick rimming of HF's leader that put Aurora off attacking us then, but I doubt I'd get an honest answer either way. CS' being sniped, the recruitment of numerous players who were clearly engaged in hostility with LD, made the intent of Aurora very clear.

This war will not be quick, I hope. I was just as happy to take on Myrms, Maelstrom and even HF when it was going, but Aurora's in red now, not green, and all here will soon understand why that is a bad thing for Aurora, or Aurora's members. Invite refugee's. We won't stop.

If its not BLUE or GREEN, then its RED

DeletedUser

I have to admit that was a well thought out and well written post finton, something people rarely write these days! Honestly my posts here defending aurora is nothing against LD its just sad watching exploro being the only other one sticking up for us

DeletedUser

In fairness, you've came out with some factually incorrect accusations. The most repeated one is that you think there'll be any difference to where LD is in the world a month from now. We are seeing success repeatedly. Myrms take one city. We take a few dozen. Aurora takes one city. I and others have CS' in Auroran cities right this minute. Success breeds contentment. Lack of success, or worse, failure, breeds discontent. Objectively, you know this is true. And so the outcome of this war is practically preordained. You are right that the only way LD will fall is from within, a revolt, but the way in which LD is led, that is - unfortunately for you - highly doubtful. We're a decent bunch. We're playing competitively, but we're trying to be fair and inclusive as much as possible. We are not led by one man who is more impressed with himself than his alliance. A revolt in LD? I suspect a revolt in Aurora is more likely to be on the cards.

I respect that its not personal, but throwing out wild arguments that don't match up with everyone's experiences lends you little credibility. Talk about Auroran successes, if you can find more than a couple, and point out our weaknesses. Again, if you can find more than a couple :p Question decisions made and always have something to back what you're saying up. Otherwise, people will write what you say off and thats unfortunate since, in spite or because of our competitive edge, we welcome a challenge.

G'luck,

Finton.

DeletedUser

There are factually incorrect accusations on both sides of this finton, you really can't have me take all the blame for it. And additionally on the quitting theory, when there is no competition left what will there be for you guys to do besides find a new world to do the same with? just putting that out there

DeletedUser

of course, but in 18months+ (when wondders come out) most of us will be gone and replaced by people we never thought would keep on going :p so what i'm saying is why are we still arguing

DeletedUser5554

SS I respect that it's not personal but answer this one question.

Exploro said blatantly on here just today that he has no idea what to do, Rhaurc isn't getting it done, Mathchew is just starting to lash his tounge against you guys now, one of your players is now rim bound, and GDI and Exploro along with a few others are leaving you in 55 to get destroyed while they tuck themselves safely in 46. Tell me how is he sticking up for you? You can talk that big talk all you want but if you can't walk the walk to back it up then honestly i'd say that's terrible leadership.

Also finton has a point you, mathchew, and Exploro said things with no real proof to back it up. Meanwhile I screen shotted everything and posted it. There's honestly MORE things I could go back and SS too if I really wanted to but the point was made. Exploro has been trying to take stabs at my credibility as a leader a few times because of my size. But Finton is right I do organize a lot of things...Ever wonder why i'm so small? I put the time into those guys who I work with a lot. Before I lead I was speeding to conquest in no time. But I stop when I lead or help lead in order to make sure the others are able to conquer and know how to conquer and make sure they get good pick ups in key targets. You'd be shocked at how much time I invest into all my team mates and helping them out. Finton, Hassan, Forseti, and just about everyone will confirm this....I also told exploro several times how this kind of stuff would go down if he made assumptions off size. If I recall he said "I don't need a history lesson" heh looks like history repeats itself yet again.

What's even more funny is several people warned your leader this would happen SS. It's not like he just woke up one day and said "I bit off more than I could chew" half the forum told him he was being unreasonable, idiotic, and even cocky. Even if the whole world is against you it's easy to be right....Problem is Exploro was far from right in anything he did. So if a whole public forum and 3 major alliances all unanimously agree that Aurora is a problem and Exploro is a tool chances are he's a tool. We even tried to encourage Exploro to let Rhaurc deal with us instead and that it would be much better. Exploro being power hungry shot this idea down immediately....

So my question to you is why defend a guy who won't defend you, was given many chances to work with us despite trying to put knives in our backs and shot them all down, tried to get Hellfire to do it's dirty work with them and then abandoned them, and is now fleeing the battle? I bet if Exploro had a chance to defend you or save his skin he'd throw you under the bus.