Best & Worst Leaders/Founders Opinions

DeletedUser

Maiden Loves me bullying her in Kappa :D

nice thread idea James, i will give my opinions on the other leaders later

DeletedUser

TommyKnight - Leader of Union Of Warlords

Probably my best and longest friends on Grepolis. Known him just a little less time than Joana-Lotl. Backed me long ago, againt TTV and I've never forgotten it. Besides one other player (miss you amethys!!), was the sole connection between UOW and Black Armada, and through which all that we have acomplished together as allies, was due to his hard work, and great teamwork and friendship with me. Has worked out countless discrepancies that naturally come about between two such large alliances that share territories as we do. Is an awesome guy, and runs a great team.

Leftytwoguns - Black Armada. First time on grepolis, first browser game, usually a first person shooter type.. stumbled upon this one day while bored. Got in league with the right people who taught me how to play, decided that I wanted to be the best at killing and worked hard at it. fell into leadership position, can be strict and ruthless, I kick people go who go inactive, and threaten death to enemies without hesitation. I like to teach my players, and help my friends. Keep your eyes open, we're not done yet.

Hally - One of the leaders of Ultimate Force. Don't know much about these guys, I know they have envaded LOP's ocean, so it looks like they are expanding as they wish. We will see where they go.

Rolfgar - Leader of Dark Fleet Elite. Good guy. Has always been straight-forward with me, loyal and about his buisness. Great player and alliance. Powerhouse.

J.n.c 93 - Leader of The Elite. James, I met on grepolis forums, and we hit it off well. Great guy, enjoy chatting with him, and through that, we just allied in game as well. Has some players that are amazing, and really keep a lot of us on our toes as far as points and ABP. Good leader, and alliance.

Legion of Heroes - Leader of Legionnaires of Phoenix. I have never spoken to Legion of Heroes so I don't know much about him but I've spoken to his diplomat elusivenoir who is his Co-Leader I think.

same deal here, haven't really had much contact with LOP. They have chosen not to enter into our network forums, have let UF envade their ocean, just kind of wondering what's really going on with them. I think we will see them move soon, out of necessity.

Scullionus - Leader of Fate. Well he's the Co-Leader.

Adam is a great guy. I really can't understand these britts in voice chat, so I just drink beer and say yes and MMM HMM... Always been there for Black, and vice versa. Helpful, friendly and helps run a great team. Nothing negative to say here.

Big Grim - Leader of The Hellenic Warriors. who?

Adamberr - Leader of Knights Empire. I love amberr in a bad way. Where you been girl?

Abaddon the Despoiler - Leader of The Black Legion Army

who?

xchris - Leader of Warriors of Ares. Garbage. Dude is running his alliance into the ground at warp speed. It's like a huge military plane, full of the ladies from "the view" dressed in army fatigues, with guns with no bullets, pointed straight toward the ground, with Xchris on the radio telling all of the good alliances, that he's on the way to kill them, and after he gets laughs as responses, they ask for pacts, repeatedly, and get declined, repeatedly.

I hope you ladies forgor your parachutes.

Aristotle the Great - Leader of THE HOOPS. They have a leader?

well... just from the reputation of your alliance.. I'd have to say they have poor leadership. And I mean poor by the 20th power. What are you guys doing, do you even have a game plan in mind? I have tried to give you guy advice, and it has gone unheard. Just convince all of your players to drink the coolaid and delete their accounts, really.. I can't believe you guys get so much airtime on the external forums. Really seem like you guys should be someone that never gets mentioned, as you've never done anything positive, that I'm aware of.

DeletedUser3569

I like the description of urself.some ppl have said u look handsome u can add that in there as well.

DeletedUser

:x More hating on xChris

Warriors of Ares used to be a decent Alliance, but then Chris made the mistake of cutting it in half anf putting me in-charge of WoE. Ordinarially this wouldn't have been a big deal, but the trouble was that I was the only person put in-charge of training all the beginning players when i was still learning myself. (and lacked the time obviosuly :x)

As for the other leaders, I honestly don't know any of them. Maybe it's just me, but I only know of TK from Kappa, Lefty from Forums, J.N.C (remotely) from Kappa and I briefly touched base with Aristotle after I put one of his members' city under revolt(or something like that) Apparently WoA had a pact with them that I knew nothing about....

which also brings up a problem with WoA, no communication >.<

Just saying :x

DeletedUser

Every alliance is bad to a degree. Some can be easily remedied :)

DeletedUser10295

Abaddon the Despoiler - Leader of The Black Legion Army

who?

xchris - Leader of Warriors of Ares. Garbage.

Aristotle the Great - Leader of THE HOOPS. They have a leader?

well... just from the reputation of your alliance.. I'd have to say they have poor leadership. And I mean poor by the 20th power. What are you guys doing, do you even have a game plan in mind? .

Ill take "who" over "Garbage" or "they have a leader?" any day of the week.

DeletedUser

Nothing personal mate, this is just a place where some of us battle weary veterans come to blow off some steam, there is no harm intended.

Have a crack at the post if you like, you won't hurt anyone's feelings, this forum is dedicated to a game, and thus, theoretically, just for fun.
-L2g

DeletedUser10295

Nothing personal mate, this is just a place where some of us battle weary veterans come to blow off some steam, there is no harm intended.

Have a crack at the post if you like, you won't hurt anyone's feelings, this forum is dedicated to a game, and thus, theoretically, just for fun.
-L2g

Its cool bro-Like you stated "just a game"---Ive really enjoyed reading the forums regarding alliances, leaders, etc.--J.N.C.'s threads especially so, good stuff.

The forums are illuminating, and the constructive criticism gleaned from this forum has helped me to better my alliance on several fronts. On one such front we are cutting the fat big time. Admittedly we were really bloated, almost 200+ members for a few days there, something like a 19k average. One word: yuck. The BLA aint an MRA. I dunno how it ever got to that point, its like a snowball-effect. But over the past 2 weeks the axe hath fallen, 130 members now, 33K+average(still not good enough)thus still more axe swings to come.

But more specifically in regards to this thread, hello all, I am Abaddon the Despoiler Founder/Leader of the Black Legion Army, aka Mr. "Who". We hail from the rim, O74 mostly with holdings in 84, 85, 75. The BLA has got some very good fighters, talented diplomats, great allies, and we try our best to be honorable in our dealings with others. Our foundational ethos is that of a "defensive alliance" we dont attack first, we counter-attack. These traits have led us to have done well in our wars(The Shogs, Glados, pknet, Gladiators Union, Jokers-all defunct now in our oceans) but have also led many smallfry to want to join up for protection. I need to fight the urge to say "yes" to everyone.

Anyway a little long-winded, but gald to be here playing and hanging out in the forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

rofl very nice guys, by the way KingxRodrigues listens to the spice girls