Best & Worst Leaders/Founders Opinions

DeletedUser

I cannot comment on leadership in alliances i havent been a part of. i have only been in 3 alliances Dark Fleet , the Army of Zeuse and then the Dark Fleet Elite
Leaving Dark fleet out of it for the moment i would say that the leadership of the AoZ was horrible. Gigaepsilon was an alright bloke but that boy wonder they had for a founder/leader (maniak was it? I dont remember the name) was an imbecile. I remember how once he freaked out when a player with 256 points threatened to run him out of the game. He had players zapping him ( i kid you not). Ladihawk was a good diplomat IMO but she wasnt much of a leader either.

DeletedUser

i think he meant me, too many adams ;)

since i got 283 points i was in destroyers=KE/KA, never in any other alliance, i have maybe only few opinions on some other people, but i have to have a bit more time to write it down ;)

DeletedUser3569

What about this one, J.N.C 93 is demanding!
jk..but ur latest 2 posts have been along those lines

DeletedUser

Shaneace89 from Freedom Front is pretty good :) I used to be in Freedom Front and he always helped out the lower ranking players (like me ;) ). FF is 16th with pretty good average points. I'm now in Freedom Camp: the training alliance of Freedom Front

DeletedUser3569

Havn't really heard of them, should do some more research.

DeletedUser

Isn't freedom front the guys trying to creep into the south east of 65?

Yeah I farm you guys in my spare time. best to stay out of 65.. ask arak noid

DeletedUser13605

I miss the days when besides the FF we had the WLA, FF, and GU as regional powers.

DeletedUser

Excuse me but when were any of those actual powers? They may have been alliances, but definitall not powers.

DeletedUser

Rofl he meant me, I am the great Adam.

WoA = xchris useless leader such terrible citys they arn't even worth taking, mouthy annoying and obnoxious the best chance for his members to truly enjoy the game he should hit that disband button.

The Elite = J.N.C total backstabber can't be truisted even by a long term ally. One of our first allies in Fate, and one of those we truly believed we could count on to remain friends to the end of the wrold. Now he has proven his worth which is nothing whatsoever a totally useless waste of space.

BA = lefty top guy speaks his mind runs his alliance really well.

UoW = Tommy safe guy well run alliance never had any problems with our relations.

Uf = no idea who their leaders are and don't really care, once offered a NAP mail wasn't opened now we're at war but it's more border skirmishes right now for us.

FF = had our trouble in the past but whateverr is a top guy runs his alliance well and tactically sound.

KE = enemies of course adamberr nice enough fella ingame but being on opposite sides kind of makes it difficult to be too friendly :p

Dark fleet elite = being friends a long time now not much personal friendship with him but their alliance is a top one .

the Hoops = mra no point knowing their leaders their just targets.

The Hellenic Warriors = enemy of our alles = our enemies, don't know their leaders but did get a request for an alliance against BA and UoW XD

LoP = not sure spoke with euphrosina seems a nice fella looks out for his alliance.

TBLA = an alliance i've been watching for some time, i saw their leader was in our world and knew they would get big, Abbadon plays on alot of worlds and is definitely a good player just never had much chance to face him, though I think i met him on the beta world some time ago.

Not in order there but wasn't using the list til the end there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Long story, to make it short: He was banned for multi accounts, wich is bogus because the accounts were GIVEN to him from players that were quitting anyways. He still comes on here every now and then.

DeletedUser13605

Excuse me but when were any of those actual powers? They may have been alliances, but definitall not powers.

true. was feeling sentimental for when it only took 2 minutes to maintain my cities per log in.

Is it really true that TK quit?

DeletedUser

yeah, i got banned for multi-accounting.

When people would leave this world, they would leave me their accounts and passwords to pass on to smaller players to take over. I told people i had these accounts, i did not see much crime as i never went on them, just held them until someone took over, but when i refused to give it to a player so he could play two accounts he obviously reported me, and as it was a third offence (i got banned ages ago when i first begun Grepolis, didn't understand the rules etc.) it was made permanent.

I still help out UoW in our Skype chatroom, but yes, i have quit.

DeletedUser

sounds a bit harsh to be honest.

yes, but what is done is done. It is just a shame that the 1% of this game are un-trustworhty, and to report me because i would not give him a second account to cheat with...

no point crying over spilt milk aye. I'm done.

DeletedUser

well who cares about milk when satan gave us the gift of alcohol?