Boring Beta No More - WAR!!!

DeletedUser4013

If we're all making a big deal about how Beta is no longer boring, I think it should be known that SoT are getting wipped from O35 by the combined efforts of PoC, DJ, and CotH.

DeletedUser

O35 is mine, please all leave now and relocate.

HKPhooey
:eek:Serving Judgement to O35\O25, The Dark Kind:eek:
:pro:

DeletedUser

I was wondering why someone from ML would chime in and then I checked Grepostats.

Do me a favor when you get your weight up then start to say whether someone is or is not winning the war. The reasons my stats speak for me is....well to real players not just floaters who jump on bandwagon's to stay alive...we battle active players that mount defense and still lose cities...

your stats speak for you - they aren't speaking very loudly http://www.grepostats.com/world/en2/player/67560/colonizations

I just want to say something here.. Anyone that follows the news would know that Molon Labe disbanded for a day and then was reformed. The stats there do not reflect the stats for the Molon Labe players at all. ML before disbanding were the third highest in offensive BP and 5th(?) in overall BP. Our alliance had one of the best conquering ratios against AoA and UAE while at war with each. Forget the number but it was in the order of 60 successful conquests for us and 15 for them.

I'll also point out that many of your current top players are former ML players (from before the disbanding), so critising ML is not the smartest as I am sure all of these ex-members will vouch that ML is a great alliance.

DeletedUser

I just want to say something here.. Anyone that follows the news would know that Molon Labe disbanded for a day and then was reformed. The stats there do not reflect the stats for the Molon Labe players at all. ML before disbanding were the third highest in offensive BP and 5th(?) in overall BP. Our alliance had one of the best conquering ratios against AoA and UAE while at war with each. Forget the number but it was in the order of 60 successful conquests for us and 15 for them.

I'll also point out that many of your current top players are former ML players (from before the disbanding), so critising ML is not the smartest as I am sure all of these ex-members will vouch that ML is a great alliance.

We are in a pact with the newly reformed ML. The comments made were in regards to the player that decided to voice a moot opinion. Any real player knows that real players enjoy fighting real players. He speaks on takes taking days, but quite honestly I enjoy fighting SC. They camp cs attempts. They ninja with offense and defense. To take a city is a battle. It is enjoyable. That we take a city is a testament to our prowess and their ability at a decent defense. Your man spoke out of place. It is his personal stats that has been called to order. He does not seem to take hostiles but to eat grey unaffiliated or his own. I enjoy my relationship with ML but a man not tested thinking he can carry the onus of leader is laughable.

With respect to the legacy you leave...

DeletedUser

Another Thing

Many ppl dwell on the past. Check my alliance daily battle points if there is any question. 2 weeks ago we weren't even top 10 in battle points. We adopted and merged and purged. Now we are sleeker, faster, stronger and more compact than most any other alliance in the game. We kick so often it's a weekly party. DJ is here to stay. Doubt if you will...like I said...The stats will(as in to come) brag for me...

DeletedUser

If we're all making a big deal about how Beta is no longer boring, I think it should be known that SoT are getting wipped from O35 by the combined efforts of PoC, DJ, and CotH.

And how many failed Conquers have you taken might I ask?Kinda embarrasing when 3 alliances take on 1 and still struggle to conquer its cities.

DeletedUser4013

And how many failed Conquers have you taken might I ask?Kinda embarrasing when 3 alliances take on 1 and still struggle to conquer its cities.

But how many have you managed to take? Compare our fails to your fails...

DeletedUser

Ok I miss read your post and never did click that link :3

Still, Devynsire is a good player. It doesn't matter who he conquers right now because the only enemies to ML are far out of his reach. The only time he was in a war that he was on the front lines was when he was in UAE fighting against ML, and taking an active ML city is a big ask seeing as on my watch it was only done a couple of times from our weaker members. So I don't think his conquests are anything to be ashamed of.

It looks like the main reason he posted his first post is because you were quite smug with those stats and at the time they weren't hugely impressive. Having said that, I like DJ and what you guys are doing :)

DeletedUser

I think we should make a top 20 big alliance war's war tree,

Also GO South East Syndicate

DeletedUser

Last time i looked PoC had taken 15 cities from SoT and lost two in return.Given that SoT have many more members than PoC now thats what i would call embarrasing

DeletedUser

DJ can suck my balls.. wait I dont have any..

Overall what Im trying to say, is this is weak PnP, and they aren't really beating either alliance that bad, kinda.... slow really

I agree.. this war will probably last while my child grows up and has children of her own.. you would think an alliance of 500 would have no problem taking out lil ole SC.. if they were so awesome as their leader likes to brag..

DeletedUser

Well llohl if SC would stop going on vacations everytime one of us gets close enough to take there town then it might go a little faster for ya. :)

DeletedUser

I agree.. this war will probably last while my child grows up and has children of her own.. you would think an alliance of 500 would have no problem taking out lil ole SC.. if they were so awesome as their leader likes to brag..

Don't quote me ! i never gave you that right,
and if ML where closer to SC... we might help change the speed for you as well!

DeletedUser

Devyn, we might be IG friends..but you might not want to burn any bridges with other alliances. I know a few Dark Judgment and they are very solid players. So what if they roll some alliance, at the end of the day don't we all always prey upon the weaker alliances? United Nations, Peaceville(I liked to call Farmville), Dead Rabbits, and NWK was where alot ofus gained a decent amount of BP..

DeletedUser

Devyn, we might be IG friends..but you might not want to burn any bridges with other alliances. I know a few Dark Judgment and they are very solid players. So what if they roll some alliance, at the end of the day don't we all always prey upon the weaker alliances? United Nations, Peaceville(I liked to call Farmville), Dead Rabbits, and NWK was where alot ofus gained a decent amount of BP..

my friend I was defending DJ choice and at this moment attempting to support its conquest.
I was mocking JT only because he was coming on to strong, and I wanted to break the mood.
all is good in the world of Beta, yes indeed