BS vs GRIMM SLEEPERS

DeletedUser

that's funny I have a CS in the water right now, there is no button to recall it.

DeletedUser

I donno if you know this but you can cancel Cship attacks and they can be recalled whenever you want. its not just first 10 minutes for Cship attacks.

Only if the city you have in revolt changes hands. Which it didn't. Had boby taken then city, then I could have cancelled the Cship, the Pre-CS attacks, no, but then had boby taken the city, that would have gone against what was trying to happen.

DeletedUser

Also you dont need to revolt a ghost town to take it. just land the cs

DeletedUser19174

Finally, we are the good guys and this war is won. :)

Congratulations to all members of Grimm Sleepers who have battled hard to defeat our enemy and force them to turn on their tails and merge. Big thanks to the "Allies" who have also worked tirelessly in the pursuit of this result.

Many thanks to bobytza and his band of merry men for a good fight, may you fare better in the ensuing war ;)

Grimm Sleepers 1 - 0 BLACK SEA

DeletedUser

dont celebrate so soon
BS is not defeted just became stronger
we where and we are one BS and TU to the end

DeletedUser17483

Black sea was your nightmare but now you will never sleep!

DeletedUser17483

we will see loool :) im sure soon you will not be in omr at all! this is a tip for you! change all your cities to def....

DeletedUser

Thank you and I can't wait. I guess I'll stick around now that I can go to sleep.:)

DeletedUser17483

if you will get nightmare dont be scared because its real !

DeletedUser

yeah you are the seconed zoddgod in this world !

No I am the only sablanizon in this world. Too much talk, you know where to find me ** SHRUGS**

Last edited by a moderator: