BS vs GRIMM SLEEPERS

DeletedUser

This war's getting boring!!

Good guys: 43
Not so good guys: 20

DeletedUser

I love looking at your stats, lol. everytime we start taking your players cities you kick them, I guess all those numbers must be important to you.

DeletedUser

Gosh, I didn't even notice we were at war with you, what alliance are you in?

DeletedUser

this war is getting boring CB, i Guess it's time for a real challenge with one fo the top three alliances?

DeletedUser

We are at war with the number #3 alliance (alpha). Just very quiet.

BTW, how's bloodred doing?

OH, and congrats on the inactives you just took!

DeletedUser

7 months 3 weeks 5 days and still counting, I wouldn't be so sure about BS dropping if I were you.

DeletedUser

7 months 3 weeks 5 days and still counting, I wouldn't be so sure about BS dropping if I were you.

And how long has DF been looking across the water at you, mmm hmmm, we'll call it a stare down, the only alliance that losses, is the one that lacks spirit. Once you tire of the game, that's when an alliance truly falls, till then any alliance can outlast any alliance. RDR showed me that, I don't think they will ever truly be gone, the only way any group fails is by giving up, not getting beaten.

DeletedUser

But why would anybody on our side lack spirit? We're winning by miles and having lots of fun doing it. That statement make no sense what so ever and applies to the outer collision more than its does to the winning team!

DeletedUser

True, but an alliance does not fall unless it gives up, any alliance can survive in more annoying fashions, founding new cities that the enemy won't want, there are tactice that can do alot more to moral than anything else.

DeletedUser

We are at war with the number #3 alliance (alpha). Just very quiet.

BTW, how's bloodred doing?

OH, and congrats on the inactives you just took!

He is in a world of hurt after taking what 5 or 6 cities from him. We are trying. You guys simlpy have too much firepower. maybe we are goin to take a different approach to this war. We simply can't stand toe-to-toe exchanging punches.

DeletedUser

True, but an alliance does not fall unless it gives up, any alliance can survive in more annoying fashions, founding new cities that the enemy won't want, there are tactice that can do alot more to moral than anything else.

No I don't agree with that mate, look at Alpha they run from us because they think it annoys us. We find it funny and it makes them look like a joke so the only person you fool with tactics like that is yourself.

DeletedUser

Not true, would you go out of you way to conquest newly founded cities?

How about 5, or 10, sooner or later you give up, wait for them to get bigger and then come back after them again, but if they do it again, it can go on endlessly, that's what happened with RDR, it's a war of cycles that can't be won, the more we take the more new ones they make.

DeletedUser

RDR was managed by a weak leader vladimir. He did not lead from the front and he i had to step in take control of the alliance but at that point it was too late. Sierra was a very good player he taught me many things but he had plans of quitting so at the end that alliance fell because of weak leadership and a foolish decision by 1 leader. Who the hell restarts after loosing just 1 city and without putting up a fight.

DeletedUser

RDR was managed by a weak leader vladimir. He did not lead from the front and he i had to step in take control of the alliance but at that point it was too late. Sierra was a very good player he taught me many things but he had plans of quitting so at the end that alliance fell because of weak leadership and a foolish decision by 1 leader. Who the hell restarts after loosing just 1 city and without putting up a fight.

Are you talking about sirvladimir? Because he is on the verge of gangbanging me in O44.