Choose Your Settings!

What World Settings Do You Want For The Next World?

• World Speed 1

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • World Speed 2

Votes: 141 36.7%
  • World Speed 3

Votes: 216 56.3%
  • Unit Speed 1

Votes: 47 12.2%
  • Unit Speed 2

Votes: 127 33.1%
  • Unit Speed 3

Votes: 207 53.9%
  • Alliance Cap 30

Votes: 101 26.3%
  • Alliance Cap 100

Votes: 231 60.2%
  • Alliance Cap 200

Votes: 51 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I think if there was a link sent out in-game there may have been more voters to this poll

DeletedUser

Conquest FTW

just my 2 cents

I think that if voting had been on world type as well mate the majority would have asked for revolt, Revolt is just better much better ill never enter any conquest world and this vote just seems to be to encourage people into them the best bet is scrap conquest open more revolt and make the game faster ie speed 4,5 or 6, All the worlds are really slow for what should be an action game, So far grepo have changed the menus type, encouraged battle with island quests, shoved gold in your face and now this why not just listen instead of deciding then making out we can to choose and everything fails, Just listen people want faster worlds of specific types and if anything less functions on the dash board not more.

I mean come on grepo not every player even knows about this forum but every player complains about most of the recent changers in some way basically i would stake my house on a mass vote revealing most changers to be useless or unnecessary and not enhancing game play what so ever.

My personal 2 cents is, Make worlds faster and change useless troops and ships for ones that are worth having or simply change the ratios on exciting troops and ships that no one uses this also applies to most of the mythical's which are useless compared to there troops counterparts.

Looking forward to some appropriate changers in grepolis

DeletedUser

I think that if voting had been on world type as well mate the majority would have asked for revolt, Revolt is just better much better ill never enter any conquest world and this vote just seems to be to encourage people into them the best bet is scrap conquest open more revolt and make the game faster ie speed 4,5 or 6, All the worlds are really slow for what should be an action game, So far grepo have changed the menus type, encouraged battle with island quests, shoved gold in your face and now this why not just listen instead of deciding then making out we can to choose and everything fails, Just listen people want faster worlds of specific types and if anything less functions on the dash board not more.

I mean come on grepo not every player even knows about this forum but every player complains about most of the recent changers in some way basically i would stake my house on a mass vote revealing most changers to be useless or unnecessary and not enhancing game play what so ever.

My personal 2 cents is, Make worlds faster and change useless troops and ships for ones that are worth having or simply change the ratios on exciting troops and ships that no one uses this also applies to most of the mythical's which are useless compared to there troops counterparts.

The last world was revolt so it world make sense to please everyone and by switching off like this that are doing that. And the players that don't know that there is a forum probably don't play very long to begin with. I do like faster worlds but its not fair to people with busy RL to have every world a speed 3 or higher.
As for your mythical units rant, I agree somewhat in the fact that they should beef up Hydria, Cyclops, but the others are not too bad of a bang for your buck.

DeletedUser27812

Why there cant be world whit both conquer and revolt? It should make it much more interested!

DeletedUser

yes i say make out before you decide.

i don't see where you are coming from, some people like conquer, so to keep them playing conquer worlds are created, i like both, so i play both, but some hate revolt and won't play it. as to all the whining, inno has given us an amazing game for free, it stands to reason they try to get you to buy gold, you don't have to, and i haven't until recently, but it helps, and it supports inno.
some myth units are good.

faster worlds would create a huge rift between begginers and those who play 12 hours a day, there is a gap in speed 1, but in speed 6? that would be ridiculous.

DeletedUser27812

It would be fun. You revolt city and sent cs to conquer. If they kill You cs You can sent another to try take it by revolt. Lot more action and not so boring?

DeletedUser5819

You can take cities by revolting them or conquering! It worth trying??
So... if you land a CS without having a revolt you would need to hold the siege safe. The defender would have to be prepared for both options.

Wow, that does actually have potential, though I think it would be a tough world to play. Attacking teamwork would make defending extremely difficult.

DeletedUser27812

So... if you land a CS without having a revolt you would need to hold the siege safe. The defender would have to be prepared for both options.

Wow, that does actually have potential, though I think it would be a tough world to play. Attacking teamwork would make defending extremely difficult.

Exactly my point! Hope some 1 who can make it happens reads this :)

DeletedUser43448

I'd like it if there was no beginners protection, or if there has to be just make it one day.

Seem to remember they tried a longer time a while back (8 days?) so why not try the opposite?

DeletedUser5819

I like that idea too. Anything that makes it a little different.
The no BP setting on a non-morale speed 3 world.

Oh Yes!

DeletedUser32029

44 days have passed since the voting announcement...still waiting to open the world.I mean what happened to grepo...i am waiting for like 6 months for an speed 3 revolt world,after myonia none have come.........Grepo is taking too much time in opening new worlds.

DeletedUser21828

44 days have passed since the voting announcement...still waiting to open the world.I mean what happened to grepo...i am waiting for like 6 months for an speed 3 revolt world,after myonia none have come.........Grepo is taking too much time in opening new worlds.

agree entirely...
We have respect for Grepo mods in their decisions. Can you, guys, have some respect to the players and at least say when you are going to launch a new world!?

DeletedUser

We dont know when the world will be released, but when we do you will as well. It's not up to the moderators, it's up to Inno. We don't create we just moderate. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.