Cohort seems to be destroy.......??

DeletedUser14492

Lol, it speaks... but with little sense, not unexpected.

Im glad you think what you have done is OK, have a read, not many agree. You have stooped to the lowest possible action for any Grepolis player. Congratulations.

What have you achieved? What have you taken down? What have you destroyed?

TC are back up to 4th already. Our loyal members are returning. Our forums are restored, more organised and efficient now. Our leadership structure is restored, more organised and efficient now. And we have never cared about the wonders.

I doubt you will be remembered as anything other than a poor bit part sim player that caused a minor annoyance to a great alliance. And either way, no one cares.

Ev

oh ps, I almost forgot, thanks so much for the BP you are currently giving me :) I can properly answer the question you asked me... "what did I think of your attacks". Answer = not much lol, but it IS fun, thats what this game is about... not deleting forums and kicking players lol. I pitty you.

DeletedUser

Yes of course the attacks are lousy, They are 20-40 hours away? This way they dont die on the defensive lines. Also the world ends soon why should i care if i die outnumbered lol? You talk of such triumph that you are attacking me and sort of winning, if you werent winning you would have to be the worst playing bunch of players in grepolis! Yes 50+ players should be able to win against 1 player. Get over it, its a game.

yours truely,

~Hellion~

DeletedUser

Lol, it speaks... but with little sense, not unexpected.

Im glad you think what you have done is OK, have a read, not many agree. You have stooped to the lowest possible action for any Grepolis player. Congratulations.

What have you achieved? What have you taken down? What have you destroyed?

TC are back up to 4th already. Our loyal members are returning. Our forums are restored, more organised and efficient now. Our leadership structure is restored, more organised and efficient now. And we have never cared about the wonders.

I doubt you will be remembered as anything other than a poor bit part sim player that caused a minor annoyance to a great alliance. And either way, no one cares.

Ev

oh ps, I almost forgot, thanks so much for the BP you are currently giving me :) I can properly answer the question you asked me... "what did I think of your attacks". Answer = not much lol, but it IS fun, thats what this game is about... not deleting forums and kicking players lol. I pitty you.

Let me answer for him Ev, since i think he is a tad busy ATM, He has achieved nothing other than to be considered as a bottom of the barrel player, who has no skill other than sabotage, He has taken down his old alliance mates, made them victims in this, but they too must be purged, He has destroyed any credibility that callinectes and barua had(which wasn't much), but lastly, he has destroyed himself and any effort that he had put into the game. Seems he accomplished alot with this little endeavour, lets congratulate him on his success as we watch him get torn apart.

DeletedUser8790

Let me answer for him Ev, since i think he is a tad busy ATM, He has achieved nothing other than to be considered as a bottom of the barrel player, who has no skill other than sabotage, He has taken down his old alliance mates, made them victims in this, but they too must be purged, He has destroyed any credibility that callinectes and barua had(which wasn't much), but lastly, he has destroyed himself and any effort that he had put into the game. Seems he accomplished alot with this little endeavour, lets congratulate him on his success as we watch him get torn apart.

Yawn, what are you going to do Bolt his colonies, LOL

DeletedUser14492

Awesome suggestion calli!

Please do bolt n quake 'Hellafools' cities 2skala, every little helps :)

Ev

DeletedUser

Quite why I continue to reply to barua is a mystery, save to say that it amuses me how hillarious his comments are and what utter nonesense he spouts.
Ev when i read the different threads i now scroll right on past barua's post its all rubbish..

DeletedUser

lol, throwing insults at others doesnt make you any more intelligent or any better at grepolis. :D

DeletedUser

lol, throwing insults at others doesnt make you any more intelligent or any better at grepolis. :D

let him be hellim....all arrangement have been made n succeed.... and they still cant figure it out....as cohort...they are too arrogant and too fool to see it..lol

p/s-helliom.."Cohort Destroyer"..!!!!...salute!

DeletedUser14492

let him be hellim....all arrangement have been made n succeed.... and they still cant figure it out....as cohort...they are too arrogant and too fool to see it..lol

p/s-helliom.."Cohort Destroyer"..!!!!...salute!

You never cease to amuse baruafool. "All arrangements have succeeded"? What arrangements would these be? Lets check out this fantastic "stratagy" of yours you keep whittering on about shall we...

Instead of keeping a potential spy in TC, in your enemies leadership council, you "arranged" to have him achieve nothing, leave TC, join you, then get rimmed? Fantastic "arrangements" pal, thumbs up on that one!

If you had any stratagy at all, you would have at least waited until our wonder was almost complete again, instead we only lost half the resources this time, so thanks for that! Thumbs up again to your "stratagy".

"Cohort destroyer", lol have you checked the stats recently, the rankings? Your living in a dream world. Clearly there is no stratagy, you guys are stumbling around in the dark, using underhand tactics without honour, and you come in here shouting about it?

It took about 24 hours to restore TC core players, all forums and leadership fully. And at least 33 enemy cities conquered since Hellafools betrayal. So TC are fully opperational and doing just fine thanks baruafool, but you just keep posting in your strange world lol.

Hillarious. Really hillarious. Keep it coming, what inane rubbish will you spout next time.

Ev

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19042

... baruafool. ....

May I report that? Now that's an insult you always copmlain about!
Lol, well, it's not up to me so I won't.

Getting back to business. I do agree on this point with Eventine. "Disbanding" TC was a great thing to do, really, but keeping a spy in their leadership would have brought you more advantages on the long term. They still have Stats to check their members and just invite them back in. You can rebuild your alliance in no-time as they did.

So I would have let Hellion stay in TC as spy in their leadership. So on that point I must say that what you did was not the most clever thing you did.

However I must also say well done!! It was stupid in the first place of TC to give him leader rights.

RTS

DeletedUser14492

jorisva, if we have come to the point where the use of the word "fool" in a clearly jovial context is seen as an insult, worthy of "reporting" then we are in a very sad state of affairs indeed. Be my guest, report it, I literally could not care less.

That you highlight this I find dissapointing, particularly given what others have said elsewhere towards people being far more vitriolic and insulting, so why point out this minor non issue? Seems strange, the stuff baruafool comes out with himself is way worse.

But I appreciate you agreeing with me.

Ev

DeletedUser19042

jorisva, if we have come to the point where the use of the word "fool" in a clearly jovial context is seen as an insult, worthy of "reporting" then we are in a very sad state of affairs indeed. Be my guest, report it, I literally could not care less.

That you highlight this I find dissapointing, particularly given what others have said elsewhere towards people being far more vitriolic and insulting, so why point out this minor non issue? Seems strange, the stuff baruafool comes out with himself is way worse.

But I appreciate you agreeing with me.

Ev

Lol, You called robbyn "insulting someone" where he didn't even used a word like "fool"? I don't know the thread anymore.
But at my opinion that's even more a sad state of affairs. lol

DeletedUser14492

Im not trying to start an argument with you jorisva1, I find many of your posts good, Im just dissapointed you have chosen to latch on to such an minor issue as my jovial use of the word fool.

A cursory glance around the forums will show you MANY posts by MANY other people with FAR worse insults. And Im not sure why you have mentioned Robatronic, he has been just as vitriolic as anyone else. All you have to do is read.

I am no saint I admit, but I dont like it when people try to latch onto something like this and twist it to make someone seem worse than they are.

Ev

DeletedUser

history will be writen...."COHORT...top 3 alliance in THETA..was been destroy within 24hrs....all were happen because...not by mighty enemy alliance attck..not by conquering by other player...not by birimes....troops...spell.....but.....COHORT destroy by brave act frm some small player which only have 30 cities...and know as hellium .."Cohort Destroyer"

p/s-if we think of it..its juz remain me like movie called "Troy"...bradd pit were the hero destroy troy empire...how he clever in planning to sneak into their wall...within 24hrs troy were burn to the ground...and as eventine said cohort reform back in 24hrs...so is troy...but achilies were be remembered till these day n the even were occur in troy....so as hellium..u can kil/destroy helium(no doub on that)...but history remains....hellium the one put cohort on their knee....

p/s-so please stop eventine..juz stop explaining what u are or u not...i dont care..we dont care....its funny seeing u go post to post explaining ur allies how stupid u are and u dont see its coming...who care...u wanna sympathy?...juz admit ur too arrogant too see it coming and get on with ur life ok?

DeletedUser9465

Im not trying to start an argument with you jorisva1, I find many of your posts good, Im just dissapointed you have chosen to latch on to such an minor issue as my jovial use of the word fool.

A cursory glance around the forums will show you MANY posts by MANY other people with FAR worse insults. And Im not sure why you have mentioned Robatronic, he has been just as vitriolic as anyone else. All you have to do is read.

I am no saint I admit, but I dont like it when people try to latch onto something like this and twist it to make someone seem worse than they are.

Ev

Proves, my dear Eventine! Proves! Where I was so "vitriolic"? Where did I use personal insults writing about you? I'd say you are again seeing things others can not. Did I ever express any doubt regarding your intelligence like you not only once did about mine? Did I ever call you an idiot or a fool as you called barua? Show us these posts please!

PS: Of course, the use of this sweet nick-name Robatronic is a prove of maturity and, indeed, intelligence. But dobbins from LOL came up with an even better one: Roballina. I am sure that using your superior intelligence and your short... lol, I mean sharp sight you will realize that it much better suites my.... How would you put it I wonder? Ah, I know: petty, low, repugnant character... :D.

DeletedUser

I have to say the whole uproar about Hellions kicking all the members is just well...lame. First off for all you people who are calling hellion a person with "no morals,honor integrity" or whatever, Lighten up!! This is a game. Hellion claims he was bullied, TC claims they offered peace. Whatever, he is a new player with likely no diplomacy experience or fighting time prior to his issue with TC. Its a game, people do these kind of things when their caught up in the moment and think its the greatest idea ever.

For people like Barua, stop acting as if this has a huge impact on TC, because it doesn't. Actually its made their average look good for the first time in their history. They have already reformed and look much better then they did before. Their not destroyed. and will carry on just like before

Now to people like Eve, or whomever, first off stop judging Hellion so hard. I remember way back in the day when the old Pariah alliances would use these same tactics on small alliances who didn't want to join. So before turning such harsh judgement or rimming him, remember that you were once on the same team with people who did the very same if not worse things and you never came out against it then. Also realize that while TC may look better now, you look a whole lot worse in many other ways. The fact that you had 100 members prior to this and 2-3 days after are still at 60, shows that you were carrying 40 people who are either completely inactive or can't take the time to long in for 5 minutes a day at least to see if their under attack or send out support and its cost you roughly 30 million points. That is embarrassing and if i were you i would drop the whole "honor and integrity" thing and start fighting my butt off to reprove myself as a decent fighter,leader, and alliance.

Thats just my opinion, not trying to insult anyone, just trying to call it as i see it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

EXACTLY!!! its just a game, and ev keeps telling me it makes me bad person in real life!! lol if you think this game is real life you have some serious problems. Also your honor and integrity thing can be looked apon in two ways. I stuck to the team i was originally with thus keeping my "honor" and i had the integrity to stay loyal to my team and tear apart your alliance for a day and expose your piles of inactive players that you were keeping for points. Lol

DeletedUser

Awesome suggestion calli!

Please do bolt n quake 'Hellafools' cities 2skala, every little helps :)

Ev
Hella fool?? lol could of came up with a little better one then that??
Lol now i have a nickname just like rob from the all mighty saint eventine. Lol get over yourself. :D