Cohort seems to be destroy.......??

DeletedUser5554

judging by what im seeing this is completely your fault eventine, if you pick a fight finish it don't FORCE them to join you, surrendering is one thing, making them join you is another.

also using my earlier arguement to counter the no morals, no integrity, no principles thing.
1. what kinds of morals do you have forcing a smaller team to merge with you?
2. what was the principle of the matter exactly?
3. and do you really expect integrity from someone you FORCED to join you?

no offense or anything but you legit had it coming...

DeletedUser

I have to say the whole uproar about Hellions kicking all the members is just well...lame. First off for all you people who are calling hellion a person with "no morals,honor integrity" or whatever, Lighten up!! This is a game. Hellion claims he was bullied, TC claims they offered peace. Whatever, he is a new player with likely no diplomacy experience or fighting time prior to his issue with TC. Its a game, people do these kind of things when their caught up in the moment and think its the greatest idea ever.

For people like Barua, stop acting as if this has a huge impact on TC, because it doesn't. Actually its made their average look good for the first time in their history. They have already reformed and look much better then they did before. Their not destroyed. and will carry on just like before

Now to people like Eve, or whomever, first off stop judging Hellion so hard. I remember way back in the day when the old Pariah alliances would use these same tactics on small alliances who didn't want to join. So before turning such harsh judgement or rimming him, remember that you were once on the same team with people who did the very same if not worse things and you never came out against it then. Also realize that while TC may look better now, you look a whole lot worse in many other ways. The fact that you had 100 members prior to this and 2-3 days after are still at 60, shows that you were carrying 40 people who are either completely inactive or can't take the time to long in for 5 minutes a day at least to see if their under attack or send out support and its cost you roughly 30 million points. That is embarrassing and if i were you i would drop the whole "honor and integrity" thing and start fighting my a** off to reprove myself as a decent fighter,leader, and alliance.

Thats just my opinion, not trying to insult anyone, just trying to call it as i see it.

My thoughts exactly Jason, well put.

DeletedUser

Hey Guys ~

Just a reminder to follow the forum rules which can be found in my signature. Just because there is no moderator does not mean you aren't being watched.. *lurker eyes*

Keep the convo within context, and on topic.. :)

No insults, profanities, or other rule violations.

Have a wonderful day! :)

~ Lane

DeletedUser

thread closed for some clean up -_____-

EDIT: lets stop with the masked profanity :) other than that stay on topic and steer clear of personal (and i mean RL personal) insults and u may continue the conversation

re-opened

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14492

judging by what im seeing this is completely your fault eventine, if you pick a fight finish it don't FORCE them to join you, surrendering is one thing, making them join you is another.

also using my earlier arguement to counter the no morals, no integrity, no principles thing.
1. what kinds of morals do you have forcing a smaller team to merge with you?
2. what was the principle of the matter exactly?
3. and do you really expect integrity from someone you FORCED to join you?

no offense or anything but you legit had it coming...

I have plenty to reply to, and will get round to everyone when I get the chance. But for now... I'll answer this above.

NO ONE FORCED ANYONE TO DO ANYTHING. I have said this many times now. Why can people not read before they post!

There was a skirmish between Phantoms and TC. When TC naturally started to defeat them, Hellion asked for a cease fire or a NAP. We offered a merge and explained the benefits, which he and Phantoms accepted. There simply was NO JOIN US OR DIE. I HAVE THE PM BETWEEN MYSELF AND HELLION TO PROVE THIS.

Stop trying to make out like TC are some kind of bullies. If Phantoms and Hellion decide to attack one of the largest alliances in Theta, they have to expect some come back, which they got. Once they asked for peace we listened. Simple as that. We had more important things to concern ourselves with than a small alliance like Phantoms.

In my opinion Helliola has no honour or integrity because HE started a skirmish that he quickly tried to stop once he started to lose cities. But that would perhaps have been fine, the reason he has no honour or integrity is because he sunk to the lowest actions anyone in Grepolis can. Almost everyone has stated they would not do what he has. Simple as that. Its no big deal, the guys is not worthy of further discussion.

Ev

DeletedUser14492

Proves, my dear Eventine! Proves! Where I was so "vitriolic"? Where did I use personal insults writing about you? I'd say you are again seeing things others can not. Did I ever express any doubt regarding your intelligence like you not only once did about mine? Did I ever call you an idiot or a fool as you called barua? Show us these posts please!

PS: Of course, the use of this sweet nick-name Robatronic is a prove of maturity and, indeed, intelligence. But dobbins from LOL came up with an even better one: Roballina. I am sure that using your superior intelligence and your short... lol, I mean sharp sight you will realize that it much better suites my.... How would you put it I wonder? Ah, I know: petty, low, repugnant character... :D.

This post in itself is insulting towards me. Surely no one can deny the hidden insults or attempts to seem humourous while trying to besmirch my character. You are just as bad as anyone else in these forums.

I have only ever resourted to communication on a more personal level with you AFTER you have insulted me first, questioning my character or integrity etc, you have directly and overtly insulted me on more than one occassion. So it has been YOU driving that type of gutter communication between us. Anyone wishing to confirm this simply has to read back through these forum threads to see. Perhaps you are banking on most not doing so, this is how you work, you think by saying something enough times it makes it true. It doesnt.

There are plenty of places elsewhere you have been insulting toward people, more recently I seem to be flavour of the month, if I could be bothered I would put something together with all your insulting posts. Your sometimes quite subtle with it, but you are just as insulting as anyone else in these forums, maybe you think if you hide your insults in what you think are clever and humerous ways it doesnt make it an insult, your wrong, as the mod has recently posted here. Its high time we listened to the mods advice on this.

So Robella, its time you stepped off your high horse, thinking you are so superior and morally correct. Your in the gutter with everyone else here, including me.

Ev

DeletedUser14492

I have to say the whole uproar about Hellions kicking all the members is just well...lame. First off for all you people who are calling hellion a person with "no morals,honor integrity" or whatever, Lighten up!! This is a game. Hellion claims he was bullied, TC claims they offered peace. Whatever, he is a new player with likely no diplomacy experience or fighting time prior to his issue with TC. Its a game, people do these kind of things when their caught up in the moment and think its the greatest idea ever.

For people like Barua, stop acting as if this has a huge impact on TC, because it doesn't. Actually its made their average look good for the first time in their history. They have already reformed and look much better then they did before. Their not destroyed. and will carry on just like before

Now to people like Eve, or whomever, first off stop judging Hellion so hard. I remember way back in the day when the old Pariah alliances would use these same tactics on small alliances who didn't want to join. So before turning such harsh judgement or rimming him, remember that you were once on the same team with people who did the very same if not worse things and you never came out against it then. Also realize that while TC may look better now, you look a whole lot worse in many other ways. The fact that you had 100 members prior to this and 2-3 days after are still at 60, shows that you were carrying 40 people who are either completely inactive or can't take the time to long in for 5 minutes a day at least to see if their under attack or send out support and its cost you roughly 30 million points. That is embarrassing and if i were you i would drop the whole "honor and integrity" thing and start fighting my butt off to reprove myself as a decent fighter,leader, and alliance.

Thats just my opinion, not trying to insult anyone, just trying to call it as i see it.

This is a good post and I agree with much of it :)

However, there is no excuse for what Hellabella did, weather he is new, young, old, experienced etc. Most agree the action he took was underhand and below the belt.

I dont think it is fair to judge TC by the actions of Pariah, a family alliance who were our partners a very long time ago. And as I have mentioned elsewhere, no one bullied anyone in this instance, it is simply not true. There was simply no hint of 'Join us or die'. We offered a merge and it was accepted, how are TC in the wrong?

Many alliances at some point have fought and defeated an enemy alliance, smaller or larger. TC are no different. This is a war game. It is wrong to call someone a bully just cos they are bigger than someone else that choses to make them an enemy. Phantoms/Hellion chose to make us an enemy, but we didnt hold that against them, quite the opposit in fact.

Regarding inactivity, I have to agree. However, I can assure you, there were NOT 40 odd red status in our member list, almost everyone was green or blue. This is a fact. Now, thanks to Hellabella, we know more about our members activity.

Its worth noting that in the space of 48 hours we are back up to 3rd with only 60 odd members, and an average points of about 1 million. Our core is strong, and we are proud of this. It is just that we in TC have always helped the smaller player, and because we are a relaxed fun alliance we have always been happy if some folkes took Grepolis a lilttle less serious than the rest of us in terms of activity. I dont see much wrong with this.

Ev

DeletedUser14492

Thats exactly what you do lol?

I dont have to TRY to make what you have done seem worse, your actions speak for themselves. Almost everyone has mentioned that they would never stoop as low as you have. You have achieved a momentary inconvenience to TC, nothing more, had you done so through military or strategic prowes I would congratulate you, but you didnt, you stooped to the bottom of the barrel.

Its time you realised the error of your ways and stopped posting in here trying to convince yourself that what you have done is acceptable.

Have I judged you too harshly? Perhaps. But regardless of what we are doing, whatever the context, there is always room for common decency. Room for honourable actions with integrity. That you chose to carry out the actions you have, be it on the spur of the moment or not, tells me about your character. I dont need to know anything else about you, I dont want to know anything else about you.

Ev

DeletedUser14492

OK, this is 4 or 5 in a row from me and I am aware that some folks brains hurt if they read too much, so I apologise, if folk say something I try to answer it honestly and fairly.

But this is just notice to say, I think just about everything that needs said about this situation has been, Im just going round in circles answering the same boring issues over again, dealing with folk not reading things properly, or claiming some kind of superiority over me personally or TC, either overtly or subtly with their posts.

Each is entitled to their opinion, but I think I have wasted enough time on people who are undeserving of it.

If I can restrain myself I wont bother posting much more, folks can carry on posting if they wish, at the very least it has livened our forums up again and I think we are all happy at that.

Ev

DeletedUser

This is a good post and I agree with much of it :)

However, there is no excuse for what Hellabella did, weather he is new, young, old, experienced etc. Most agree the action he took was underhand and below the belt.

I dont think it is fair to judge TC by the actions of Pariah, a family alliance who were our partners a very long time ago. And as I have mentioned elsewhere, no one bullied anyone in this instance, it is simply not true. There was simply no hint of 'Join us or die'. We offered a merge and it was accepted, how are TC in the wrong?

Many alliances at some point have fought and defeated an enemy alliance, smaller or larger. TC are no different. This is a war game. It is wrong to call someone a bully just cos they are bigger than someone else that choses to make them an enemy. Phantoms/Hellion chose to make us an enemy, but we didnt hold that against them, quite the opposit in fact.

Regarding inactivity, I have to agree. However, I can assure you, there were NOT 40 odd red status in our member list, almost everyone was green or blue. This is a fact. Now, thanks to Hellabella, we know more about our members activity.

Its worth noting that in the space of 48 hours we are back up to 3rd with only 60 odd members, and an average points of about 1 million. Our core is strong, and we are proud of this. It is just that we in TC have always helped the smaller player, and because we are a relaxed fun alliance we have always been happy if some folkes took Grepolis a lilttle less serious than the rest of us in terms of activity. I dont see much wrong with this.

Ev

Hey Ev just to be clear, im not trying to bad mouth anybody. I've fought against your alliance, and been in it even if it was for a short while. And the people i met there were great. I know you have great and commited fighters such as Kipland,AryanSharma, Jaugernaught, deathwisher, Sores, and so on. And i do respect TC. I think anybody who doesn't hold any respect towards them is kind of silly. Afterall they did destroy NWO.

My point with bringing up the Pariah thing was not to judge you guys based on it, it was to remind you that anyone can make mistakes, and do stupid things even when they are your friends. Just because this happened to you this time doesn't Hellion the worst human being ever.

I also am not defending Hellion or trying to justify him. There are two completely different stories here and i don't really know either. I imagine Hellion took something the wrong way or there was some form of communication. Im also sure in time he will regret what he did, not because he's going to be rimmed but because well he'll realize it wasn't the best course of action. And this is coming from a person who also has betrayed and done underhanded things to alliances (The Pariah).

Regardless its still embarrassing for TC, im sure there weren't 40 reds, but there are roughly 40 people barley logging on and playing. So i would hope instead of just keeping this whole "honor, integrity, and were better then everyone attitude" that you guys really buckle down now and start fighting hard, even though you are fighting my allies ;)

DeletedUser

Alright Ev, Stop with this stooping low stuff. Just a game its not stooping low if its in a video game. Its just a matter of you taking this stuff way to seriously. Mabye if i would have torn apart a country in real life then mabye i would be a terrible person. But i am not a terrible person for being angered by being called sim no good players. So i stand up for myself, is that really such a crime? So you want me to do it through War. that is an impossibility due to the fact there is one of me and around 70 of the cohort, Reallly? So instead i improvised by using my brain and exposing your flaws as how you still have countless members without alliances. and i remember kicking out countless Yellow and red squares. Also you may not have said JOIN OR DIE but you guys implied that when i refused the merge the first time i kinda got a hint of, well i cant stop attacking if you dont join us and are members want to fight and are hungry for conquer. So basicaly you dont join us we keep attacking you. And it IS considered bulling just because the fact that we were 3 mil points lol? You speak of these great triumphs being able to kill me whoopy
1. its a game
2. im one player fighting you all

We did not choose you as enemies we left you alone as neutral alliances. Then Snape38 started attacking Kevdo down in O15 with the assistance of a couple cohort members and took a couple Phantom cities down there, so we responded with the same action we took a couple cohort cities in the north, Just as you did to us!! so we did not chose you as an enemy you attacked us!!!

Those are the facts and the truth.

DeletedUser14492

Alright Ev, Stop with this stooping low stuff. Just a game its not stooping low if its in a video game. Its just a matter of you taking this stuff way to seriously. Mabye if i would have torn apart a country in real life then mabye i would be a terrible person. But i am not a terrible person for being angered by being called sim no good players. So i stand up for myself, is that really such a crime? So you want me to do it through War. that is an impossibility due to the fact there is one of me and around 70 of the cohort, Reallly? So instead i improvised by using my brain and exposing your flaws as how you still have countless members without alliances. and i remember kicking out countless Yellow and red squares. Also you may not have said JOIN OR DIE but you guys implied that when i refused the merge the first time i kinda got a hint of, well i cant stop attacking if you dont join us and are members want to fight and are hungry for conquer. So basicaly you dont join us we keep attacking you. And it IS considered bulling just because the fact that we were 3 mil points lol? You speak of these great triumphs being able to kill me whoopy
1. its a game

We did not choose you as enemies we left you alone as neutral alliances. Then Snape38 started attacking Kevdo down in O15 with the assistance of a couple cohort members and took a couple Phantom cities down there, so we responded with the same action we took a couple cohort cities in the north, Just as you did to us!! so we did not chose you as an enemy you attacked us!!!

In the context of this "video game" you have stooped as low as it is possible to do. I believe that reflects on your character. Im entitled to that belief.

This is a war game. Snape is a small TC member, who attacked a small Phantoms member. He may have had a hand, I have no idea, but thats what alliances are for. Phantoms then expanded this skirmish by launching multiple attacks on multiple TC players. Naturally we were not worred, but we did in fact think that it took balls, hence we offered a merge!

But it was you that escalated matters when you could have, as a leader of an alliance, contacted us regarding this for diplomacy. Instead, your small alliance attacked one of the largest. What did you expect? We retaliated, THAT IS NOT BULLYING, THAT IS GREPOLIS. I would say strategically that is a poor leadership decision, to turn around and call us bullies is poor form. Remember WE, did not attack you, ONE of our members did... YOU escalated it. When you finally asked for a cease fire it was only after you naturally started to lose cities, and we were happy to talk.

I care not for what "hint" you may have got, you have just admitted that our conversations did not involve anything along the lines of "join us or die", as I have said all along. I explained to you the benefits of a merge. I did not threaten you with war.

Kindly show me one place "I have spoken of our great triumphs being able to kill you"? Where? Its in your head. You have built up this warped opinion of me that when actually examined, does not stack up.

Drat, I posted, and what makes it worse is its all been said before, round in circles we go.

Ev

DeletedUser

I say this is being blown out of proportion, and that jason is the best poster in this thread by far. I'm not too sure of what's going on, but this much I know:

Ev and Hellion, in regards to the retaliation/bullying bit, you're both wrong, yet you're both right. In the sense you two have acted, one member would be capable of starting a whole world war. Thankfully, we have diplomacy to prevent the ones nobody wants, and troops to escalate the ones we do, but besides that, alliance's are expected to come to the aid of it's members (the active and participating ones at least) in attack and defensive support, and that's exactly what Phantoms did here, and I commend them for it. Now, I would've sent a message as well, telling a Cohort leader of these attacks and the retaliation, to avoid a disproportionate retribution, which became the cornerstone of the building that is this thread. The only thing that could be called bullying was the first attack by the solo (maybe assisted) member, which would easily be taken care of by any sensible alliance without permanent harm.

And speaking from a purely objective viewpoint (in my view anyways), we've reached the point that unless you're huge (be it player or alliance), your existence nowadays is to provide the larger players and alliances with easy(-ish) fights (unless you're really skilled, and/or have strong friends helping you out) and cities (and maybe some BP too) while preparing for larger fights. If you're a small alliance, expect to be forced to merge or be conquered and rimmed (although being conquered to the point of being rimmed isn't easy nowadays if the conquered doesn't want to be rimmed). And at this stage, huge is probably over a million points for players, and I'd say ten million for alliances, though it may be larger or smaller for both. So Phantoms was doomed for a while now (theoretically, I don't know how big they were before the merge), it was just a matter of how and when, which Cohort provided.

DeletedUser

In the context of this "video game" you have stooped as low as it is possible to do. I believe that reflects on your character. Im entitled to that belief.

This is a war game. Snape is a small TC member, who attacked a small Phantoms member. He may have had a hand, I have no idea, but thats what alliances are for. Phantoms then expanded this skirmish by launching multiple attacks on multiple TC players. Naturally we were not worred, but we did in fact think that it took balls, hence we offered a merge!

But it was you that escalated matters when you could have, as a leader of an alliance, contacted us regarding this for diplomacy. Instead, your small alliance attacked one of the largest. What did you expect? We retaliated, THAT IS NOT BULLYING, THAT IS GREPOLIS. I would say strategically that is a poor leadership decision, to turn around and call us bullies is poor form. Remember WE, did not attack you, ONE of our members did... YOU escalated it. When you finally asked for a cease fire it was only after you naturally started to lose cities, and we were happy to talk.

I care not for what "hint" you may have got, you have just admitted that our conversations did not involve anything along the lines of "join us or die", as I have said all along. I explained to you the benefits of a merge. I did not threaten you with war.

Kindly show me one place "I have spoken of our great triumphs being able to kill you"? Where? Its in your head. You have built up this warped opinion of me that when actually examined, does not stack up.

Drat, I posted, and what makes it worse is its all been said before, round in circles we go.

Ev
paul s on 2012-05-03 at 18:38
Working well together has been a cohort hallmark. We encourage that. Being in cohort would not change that. The only thing that would change is the banner. As i said earlier, Ocean leaders hve a lot of power and decison making authority. We are not dictatorial or overbearing. Never have been . Another reason for our success . Cohort is also as large and unwieldy as you think. Ops are run on an ocean or geographical basis . My decisions are after made consulting with my leaders. Consensus usually wins.

Anyways, that is the my proposal. You have a choice, obviously. I make no threats. But I make no promises of what will come to pass. So its in your court .

paul

See the bolded party, your bunch was saying no threats so i dont feel pressured but at the same time saying, well we can't make any promises so basically you stay independent you will probably still be attacked.

Lets find another PM to prove your twisted lies wrong.

Honour, integrity, and morals... things you lack and will never have.

Happy gaming.

Ev

Title of this message was Farewell. I also have some of your members saying i have signed my own death warrant??? lol its game i wont die ill just restart a video game LOL! also farewell like your bragging how your going to kill me. Bigdeal its a game. And its the 4TH ranked alliance lol against one player. So yes you guys ARE GREAT!

DeletedUser

I know I'm not Ev, nor Cohort, and in fact can't really say I really like Ev, but apparently I like him more than his enemies, but I'd like to respond to this recent post made right after mine.

Working well together has been a cohort hallmark. We encourage that. Being in cohort would not change that. The only thing that would change is the banner. As i said earlier, Ocean leaders hve a lot of power and decison making authority. We are not dictatorial or overbearing. Never have been . Another reason for our success . Cohort is also as large and unwieldy as you think. Ops are run on an ocean or geographical basis . My decisions are after made consulting with my leaders. Consensus usually wins.

Anyways, that is the my proposal. You have a choice, obviously. I make no threats. But I make no promises of what will come to pass. So its in your court .

paul

See the bolded party, your bunch was saying no threats so i dont feel pressured but at the same time saying, well we can't make any promises so basically you stay independent you will probably still be attacked.

Correction, it means that members may still attack you with no official support from the alliance, unless you form some sort of pact. Leaders don't (and shouldn't, imo) have total control over their members, but enough to maintain order and direction.

Lets find another PM to prove your twisted lies wrong.

Honour, integrity, and morals... things you lack and will never have.

Happy gaming.

Ev

Title of this message was Farewell. I also have some of your members saying i have signed my own death warrant??? lol its game i wont die ill just restart a video game LOL! also farewell like your bragging how your going to kill me. Bigdeal its a game. And its the 4TH ranked alliance lol against one player. So yes you guys ARE GREAT!

This half's hilarious, thanks for the laugh! First you say you're going to find a pm to prove Ev's twisted lies wrong, and then show us something that, albeit blown out of proportion, few of us would probably doubt to be true. Now the title makes it seem like a lie, but hey, 1) these things take time, and 2) it's ridiculously hard to rim a dedicated player, even with a full alliance. Oh, and apparently you must be unfamiliar with Grepo slang, since when we say kill inside this game, we mean making you quit/restart, and we're probably intent on doing so. The entire point is making you restart so you'll be so far behind you'll just quit after all lol, or join a new world. Oh, and I believe they're ranked 2 now, but I was looking at Grepostats so it may be wrong.

Anyhow, that was me, not Cohort, not Phalanx, not Ev. Definitely not mods or Innogames (never Inno), just me.

DeletedUser

Alright, i know they dont mean actually kill me. I am just saying it doesnt bother me to lose a game. Now yes they are 4th they used to be second until i disband them. Revealing the inactive sheep they were keeping for points. All they thought is that we were worthless sim playing easy cities. I took this as an insult, and yes he meant hostilities would proceede because when i was in there with leader rights i read the forums. Now i got rid of them so i cant really get them, but they basically said if they dont choose to merge hostilities will continue

DeletedUser

All they thought is that we were worthless sim playing easy cities. I took this as an insult, and yes he meant hostilities would proceede because when i was in there with leader rights i read the forums. Now i got rid of them so i cant really get them, but they basically said if they dont choose to merge hostilities will continue

Well, if that's true, the Cohort leaders need to learn the first (maybe second?) rule of merging: completely remove all negative topics/posts about the alliance that will be merged into you, lest they find them; and your information renders the weak half of my post moot. But this is all still good for a laugh. :)

Oh, and Cohort got back to second (looked at ingame rankings this time). Seems all you did in the end was give Phalanx the top spot, and take away Cohort's wonder.

DeletedUser

So basicaly you dont join us we keep attacking you. And it IS considered bulling just because the fact that we were 3 mil points lol? You speak of these great triumphs being able to kill me whoopy
1. its a game

Well now i want to respond. I shortened the original post a bit here but it doesn't matter. Hellion with this post you officially shot yourself in the foot. And the posts you made after this had the same effect. So what if they attacked first? It was a lone member attacking, an isolated incident, not the actions of a whole alliance. When it comes to small players TC is always very nice. All you had to do was message one of them and try to work something out they would have been nice about it. But really if this story is true then you guys were sort of the ones who blew this up. Yeah you need to defend yourselves, but since your a small alliance you need to use brains before muscle, which you did not do.

paul

No he was just not commiting himself to any promises. A good leader/politician always does that. Plus he also specifically says he makes no threats. Honestly if you had just actually tried diplomacy then well you would still be playing with your friends right now most likely.

Hellion for someone who has messed with TC on numerous occasions whether its been through fighting or politically, i have to say they are pretty nice people as long as your nice to them.

Anyway Eve, or TC people this kind of proves my point about Hellion, and that he isn't a bad person really. Just new and inexperienced, because anyone with any real grepo experience would have handled the situation a million times better. Just my thoughts

DeletedUser

LOL you guys still havent caught on... jeez ok the reason i did ANY of this is just to you all off because i got bored and i thought it would be amusing!!! LOL, i know alot of this is twisted and not true and that is what makes it funny. You guys not catching on and battling me LOL!!! guys i was making this stuff up to make you mad because its funny to see what you say. lol :D

jeeeezz take this stuff way to seriosly. Yes if i wanted peace i would have handled this differently. have you every thought MABYE I WANT WAR!!!! lol this is not a peace game its a WAR game and i wanted to get involved in the fight with the last few months theta had not just sitting around being another pawn of the cohort lol. Yes most of my post were twisted and untrue but its funny to see the responses i get lol.

Shall thee ever be forgave by thine self?

DeletedUser

Grepolis, like every other hobby is the way of spending your free time, bigger you are in game, more time you spend. What are you saying now shows that you have some serious lack of empathy for people with different attitude. Illustrative example: when children are building sandcastles in the beach, there is always somebody from outside ready to vandalize it, in the end this is just a sandcastle and probably will not last a night anyway...