Newspaper Delos Daily Oracle

• Thread starter DeletedUser29066
  • Start date

DeletedUser29066

Whats happened to the daily news?

I've been busy killin & chillin

Killin time
Killin some brews
Killin troops from some alliance that changes names faster than I change my shorts

Feel free to contribute if you have newsworthy items

Would you consent to be hey my name is' next interview?

DeletedUser29066

Top 6 Alliances in Point-per-player average

Today I've decided to present a slightly different list of top alliances. These are the alliances in the Top 20 that have a player average of above 1000 pts. There are currently 6, and I'll present them in order of overall alliance ranking:

1. Revenge ... currently at 185 members and 243,713 pts. for an average of 1317 pts. per player, which is the 3rd highest per player average.

2. Myrmidons ... their per player average of 1037 points is the lowest of the 6, as they have 181,535 points spread among 175 members.

5. Lacking Diplomacy ... with 70 members and 105,472 points, their per-player average of 1507 is 83 pts per-player better than the nearest competitor.

8. Exiled Renegades ... with 58 members sharing 73,075 pts their average of 1260 per player is trailed only by Myrmidons in the top 20

11. Aurora ... 3rd place with a per-player average of 1313 pts with a total of 63,029 pts and 48 members

16. Empire of Death ... somewhat surprisingly in 2nd place on this list with a solid 1426 pts per player average in a compact group of 29 players and a total of 41,293 points. trailing only Lacking Diplomacy.

Here's a map link showing the positions of these 6 .. http://http://grepointel.com/map.php?server=en50&ref=g8x62a44webfo8dd9z02joe8qh1gdyqwtrnpnnz4

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello to all you beautiful people out there! This is your number one news reporter here in Delos. Today we have with us in studio Mike62 from Exiled Renegades. Before we bring him in I would like to give a personal shout out to Forseti, Leading the way in Attack Battle Points and Illyrian Rebel for leading in Defending Battle Points. Both from LD. Keep up the good work and best of luck to you all. Now let us welcome in Mike62!

Welcome Mike how are you? Excited to be here?

-"Yes its exciting to be here on your show. I love it, tune in every week."

Thats wonderful, always great having all you beautiful people out there tuning in. So Mike, how do you feel now that BP has ended and we have had some time to get real attacks going?

-"I feel the weight has finally been lifted off us all, we got off to a slow start to the world and ended up playing catchup with the rest of the alliances in this world. We are enjoying gathering as much BP as we can possible, its great having a group of experieced players as they don't need to be taught, they do the business."

Yes I would have to agree with you it is great to have experience and some more or less mentors to the "young bucks" of an alliance. Now what is your opinion of the top 4 alliances at this point?

-"My personal opinion is WHY, every player knows that MRA,s dont work at the start of servers. I am not saying they don't work at the end most worlds i have played have been won by large alliances. Out of the top 4 i only see Myrmidions surviving the longest time."

That is a bold prediction and we will see in the next comming months what happens. I do agree with the top 4 being MRA's with almost 800 members between them. Now i know that everyone has a different opinion, but how would you define a MRA?

-"I have put a post up in the forums about this, my own view is that anyone who doesn't control there recruiters and who they invite isn't doing their job."

That is a pretty broad rule. Anyone can have bad recruiters at any point in time. We will be back with more from Mike after these words from our sponsers.

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

You wanna get big?

Body+Builder+pictures+of+Vince+Taylor+18.jpg

Then take Fabulous Action Tonic. F.A.T. will help you look big and get that perfect body builder body. You can own it now for the low price of twenty easy payments of $135.69. Great pecks, fantastic thighs, amazing glutes are just a phone call away. Just dial 1-800-FAT-NOW1. This is the Safest way to build your body in 3 easy weeks. Get yours Now!

Product has been shown to shrink male areas and leave a potato in its place. Do not bake potato in the oven. Thats not good.

Welcome back you beautiful people! I am here with Mike and we have a few more questions for him. So Mike tell me, In your opinion, who is the Top Dog and who is the Underdog?

="My opinion is that Lacking diplomacy are the Ones to watch they are the closest to what I consider an Elite alliance They will be our closest threat in the world. Slightly Mean seem to be slow at coming forward, they have been around for a short while but don't seem to be growing or getting rid of the deadwood, I will see what happen."

Big shoutout to Slightly Mean, if any of them are on the externals congrats on Being the Underdog of the Week and Good Job LD for having the highest average. Something must be working for them despite the haters out there so good job LD. Now to wrap this up for today what are your next week predictions?

-"My thoughts on this are that The top 3-4 alliances will have to start watching there backs as Conquest is just round the corner and they have targets all over them, we will have our First conquest in around 4-5 days at the speed the world is growing. The top 4 will start to unravel and the Elites will start to shine through more. Exiled Renegades should be in a position to fall in behind LD in the BP rankings by the end of next week."

Great and I am sure that we will all be on the edge of our seats as we eagerly wait for the first conquer to happen. Thank you Mike for being here we all thank you here in Grepo for your participation.

-"No problem! I am glad i could help!"

Without players like you this show would not be able to keep going like we are. Thank you to all you beautiful people out there and tune in next week for more of Delos Interview.

*material here is for entertainment use only. Unauthorized reproduction of this material is prohibited by law.

DeletedUser2863

Welcome back you beautiful people! I am here with Mike and we have a few more questions for him. So Mike tell me said:
Slightly Mean are here and growing in the West - The core needs to beware because us meanies are ready to grow and pounce
Thanks for the shout out though to the allince though
Dan Brown - signing off

DeletedUser29066

If you consider -Annabell- beautiful. :p

I think Penguins with black bow ties are beautiful .. and I want you to know that I believe there is plenty of room in this world for all God's creatures ......... on a plate next to the mashed potatoes.

DeletedUser1405

LoL, yes we all think penguins look great especially between 2 sheets of bread.

DeletedUser29066

Cute Fluffy Kittens must die!

Cute Fluffy Kittens .... they've invaded Ocean 43 & 44 ... probably strays.

From their profile page ..

We believe this is a Sim-players game. We believe in peace. We will not create an army and we will not construct city-walls.

Please, leave us alone. If you want to battle go to another world: Actium

Begging to be farmed ... :pro:

DeletedUser29066

Forsworn ? Who writes these things? :heh:

Forsworn over everyone, Virus among all

Confusion is a side effect of the viral infection.

The duration of the infection may vary from days to several weeks. Manifestation is usually a consequence of the virus multiplying at a specific site.

Once contracted, there is an incubation period when the virus multiplies to a level high enough to cause infection. This is followed by a prodromal phase of fatigue, malaise and the onset of fever. The fever may be intermittent, may cause pain, confusion and disorientation.

With a few noteworthy exceptions, there is no cure

By requesting membership, canidates agree to the refusal of entry and complete ignorance of receipt of said membership application. This in no way affects your statutory rights.

Diplomacy- Please keep in mind that all those who do not recieve a reply, have been denied.

We are sorry in advance for destroying your hopes and dreams...but in reality we revel in your despair.

Contacts- Salvador3, crazzybud

DeletedUser29066

Here's one that couldn't decide whether to name their alliance Revenge or Revolution, so they combined them .. :eek:

WE ARE REVENGE Revolution, BEWARE OUR MIGHT!!!

VENGEANCE SHALL BE OURS!!!!!

Join us, and together, we shall render judgement upon the world!

Please be sure to read the following information carefully. Questions can be directed to king caoi or nortmer. Thank you.

Recruitment is selective.

To join you must:
-be active
-participate in alliance wide operations
-be loyal
-follow alliance wide conventions

Please contact nortmer, Necropelius, or apocalypze for an invitation.

When you apply for an invitation, you give your consent to follow and obey all orders that any REVENGE Revolution leader issues. You also agree to leave behind all personal enemies and/or ties and you furthermore agree to treat everyone in our alliance and our allied alliances with respect and courtesy. Failure to do so may result in your expulsion. You have been warned.

IMPORTANT

***We do not accept refugees, farms, or players under attack. If we find out that you sought refuge under our name, then you will be expelled and your enemies notified. May your enemy have mercy on you and yours, as we will show you none. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!***

Refugees are defined as any player who has been attacked at any point within 72 hours prior to their acceptance into REVENGE revolution. Please send all attack reports to apocalypze and please be ready to prove that the player is a farm/refugee. Kindly send all reports with reference to time zone UTC+2:00 if possible.

Diplomacy is limited.

For diplomatic relations (pact requests, NAPs, etc.) please contact us and it will be discussed by the council. Requests without an accompanying message will be ignored.

Merges:

We won't merge into any alliance.
Period.
So don't ask. However, you are more than welcome to merge into us. Please contact us and it will be discussed by the council.

Acts of Aggression

-Insulting our members
-Attacking our members
-Inviting our members
-Spying on our members

The above acts will be considered acts of aggression towards our alliance and will be treated as such.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED...

Abandon hope, all ye who earn our wrath!

Let VENGEANCE descend upon the world and proclaim its terrible judgement. Destruction begins as darkness reigns and enemies shall seek mercy but there shall be no solace in the midst of chaos and war.

DeletedUser1405

Tell me please they are nothing to do with the original REVENGE/Evo of D3ath/Evostik/Ran out of names.

DeletedUser

If that is another MRA I am going to war me vs. all of the noobs.

DeletedUser

I'm sure it was somebody that wanted to be king of all the noobs. On my island all the Occpy/Maelstom leftovers banded together as "The Forgotten Ones."

DeletedUser31161

ya. oh well they got the name right. They are forgotten