• No

Votes: 151 34.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
We have a chance to have a peace time during Easter. The exact duration of it is not known but in all likelihood it will work the same as the ones we have around christmas and new year's. So the question is simple: Do you, the community, want a peace time during Easter? In this case the majority will decide so if you have an opinion you need to vote so we can see it.

Achileus85

Phrourach
This is time that we have to spend with our kids, our family, instead of running to computer after phone ring warnings. So yes, there should be a short peace time.

DeletedUser

This is time that we have to spend with our kids, our family, instead of running to computer after phone ring warnings. So yes, there should be a short peace time.

There's a VM button for just that kind of thing. :p

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
When peace time occurs attacks cannot land during it nor can a city be conquered during it and negative spell effects like lightning bolt cannot be cast. No attack can be launched against a city before peace time starts if that attack will land during peace time. You can launch an attack during peace time if the attack is going to land after peace time ends.

DeletedUser22517

Before getting my vote you should know that not only Catholic play grepolis, there is also Orthodox players.We never have peace time when is Christmas and now peace time on Easter?
I feel discriminated.Why do i have to use VM and someone does not?
I am talking about me and i am sure there is some others from other religion who feel the same.

DeletedUser33899

should vote no as most just send attacks to land after easter so alarms go off anyways and it also gives folks a chance
_thumbs-down_new.gif
to use tokens to get rebuilt fix that and i will vote yes

Before getting my vote you should know that not only Catholic play grepolis, there is also Orthodox players.We never have peace time when is Christmas and now peace time on Easter?
I feel discriminated.Why do i have to use VM and someone does not?
I am talking about me and i am sure there is some others from other religion who feel the same.

Same here as a Muslim. We don't have any peace time for Mubarak or "Bayram". Really frustrating tbh.

DeletedUser37468

I voted no

No kids, no family, no friends

Certain members of my team are friends...one is as close to family as I am going to get

Firing off attacks whilst chatting with friends & family is fun cos you can usually co-ordinate with each other for maximum effect

This game should be fun

Peacetime will break the fun

No peacetime, please :)

DeletedUser52337

As a Wiccan, we have 8 major celebrations through the year as well as quite a few minor ones, yet we do not get peacetime for those celebrations. This world (real life) is mostly a Christian based society so their holidays and celebrations are the ones that are honoured, even if most of their traditions that they got from Wiccan celebrations and rituals. On the plus side, their easter and christmas Our (northern hemisphere) Ostara and Yule are celebrated a few days before each, the southern hemisphere celebrate the opposite as it depends on the seasons. Still if this game took every religion into account, we would be in constant peacetime (maybe the real world could learn from that?!), unless this game does not recognise any religion and has no peacetime at all then everyone would be on a level playing field. But then that would mean getting rid of the events as well as no holidays would be celebrated so no need for 'special events'.

DeletedUser39822

You meant well Inno but you posed a question with singular religious connotations to a religiously diverse and perpetually disgruntled community. New Years is about the only holiday that you can get away with without backlash.

DeletedUser4064

You meant well Inno but you posed a question with singular religious connotations to a religiously diverse and perpetually disgruntled community. New Years is about the only holiday that you can get away with without backlash.

Great post.
Religion is an outdated and divisive human construct. No peace at xtian easter, no peace for jewish, muslim, hindu, shinto etc holidays.

DeletedUser46193

ok instead of calling it easter... call it midterm... (easter break)

considering it is GREPOLIS, based on greek mythology. why not just honour the greek holidays and that'll shut everyone up.

HAPPY ZUES DAY EVERYBODY!! **YAAAA PEACE TIME BUT WE CAN STILL LIGHTNING BOLT EACH OTHER**

DeletedUser21777

Will the proposed "Peace Time" be a)Grepolis-wide (i.e. all servers by nation/world), b) Nation group/world specific or c) by individual worlds ?

DeletedUser38661

I voted NO as this poll does not take into consideration those players living in countries where the Orthodox Easter is celebrated at a different time to the Catholic or Protestant one.

DeletedUser16633

Maybe better to give 3 extra VM days before easter this time seens the poll go in Yes favour, so they that want to have peace can and the rest that dont have same religion continue as normal?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Will the proposed "Peace Time" be a)Grepolis-wide (i.e. all servers by nation/world), b) Nation group/world specific or c) by individual worlds ?

Each server, .DE, .FR, .EN, etc, are voting or making the decision on peacetime for their own server. So if this poll ends in a Yes majority then .EN will have peacetime on Easter. A yes majority here does not affect another market nor would a yes from another market effect a no majority here if it winds up that way.

There is no way to do a partial peace time so whatever the poll ends up as is going to be the deciding factor. Every player was sent notification of the poll ingame so every has a fair shot at voicing their opinion. Remind people ingame to hop onto the forum and vote if they want a say.

DeletedUser51350

NO. because holidays are the times I can really play. No work. Besides if Grepo will be peacetime every holiday then I better find something else to occupy my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.