• No

Votes: 151 34.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser51423

You all seem to have inno Stockholm syndrome.:p

Edit - BTW , i just spoke with jesus and he is dead against this peacetime vote, just so you know, he is telling his dad on you if you vote yes..

wow.. do you really think that just because you are complaining the most about this that you'll over turn the hundreds of people who voted for it? i voted no, but it is not right that you are in essence shaming those who voted yes. they have their reasons and you should not be bashing their heads in for THE MAJORITY thinking as they do. maybe you should see if you can get the list for everyone who voted yes and get them to apologize to you for ruining your weekend, because seriously is it that big of an inconvenience? WW isnt stopping just for you, it's stopping for everyone in your world. And then perhaps maybe inno should consult you when they open new worlds, the settings for EN90 wasnt that big of a conspiracy either, we voted on how long protection was, it's not the dev's fault the winning votes coincided with a holiday that some consider important. I'm honestly thinking that if a mandatory break is causing this much stress from clicking a mouse for you might actually need it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

magick said:
do you really think that just because you are complaining the most about this that you'll over turn the hundreds of people who voted for it?
I understand the concept of a democratic vote but also the right to free speech. If something is wrong one should say something(in this way I am much like Jesus :p).
i voted no

I'll bet you are an intelligent and handsome individual:D

maybe you should see if you can get the list for everyone who voted yes and get them to apologize to you
I wouldn't be so arrogant as to do that, but the list would be handy as tracing Ip's takes a lot of time and i already have the duct tape on 24 hr hour delivery from home Depot.
I'm honestly thinking that if a mandatory break from clicking a mouse for you might actually need it.
No it will confine me an easter weekend of drinking neat own brand vodka, rocking back and forth in my lonely trailer like an neglected orphan.Grep is the only thing that stops the voices.

:D HAPPY EASTER SIMMERS!!!!!!!!:D

DeletedUser51423

I find it funny that you didnt seem to grasp onto any of the actual points i made, but i'll play along..

I understand the concept of a democratic vote but also the right to free speech. If something is wrong one should say something(in this way I am much like Jesus :p).

I think i shall start here, because i'm pretty sure that there is some irony in comparing yourself to the religious figure that you are shaming people into celebrating.. I don't even believe and i know that is completely bogus. Then I think someone should teach you the difference between effective free speech and senseless complaining. And just to speed things along, you are doing the latter. You made your opinion well known in the beginning of this thread, no need to continue to drum into people's heads that you do not approve of the way the vote is going.. I'm pretty sure that most countries have laws about harassing voters about their choices..

I wouldn't be so arrogant as to do that, but the list would be handy as tracing Ip's takes a lot of time and i already have the duct tape on 24 hr hour delivery from home Depot. No it will confine me an easter weekend of drinking neat own brand vodka, rocking back and forth in my lonely trailer like an neglected orphan.Grep is the only thing that stops the voices.

Well i think there is a solution for you since you already have Home Depot on speed dial.. and the disruption of building WW's is such a life altering event for you, Build your own RL worlds wonders!!! But the only catch with that is you'll have to buy the supplies before Sunday, as they are closed due to the holiday.

Last edited by a moderator:

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
So the poll has ended and verdict is that we'll have a peacetime for Easter. It was quite a large majority too. More details to follow soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.