Fake alliance Protogenoi

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

your world could not handle me. especially with the game settings lol. Some of you guys seriously have no idea of what crime has been committed here.

DeletedUser

your world could not handle me. especially with the game settings lol. Some of you guys seriously have no idea of what crime has been committed here.

There are a load of really good players on here Nick. ;)

DeletedUser

setting this equal to a crime just shows how unbalanced your sense of justice is

DeletedUser

Crime

setting this equal to a crime just shows how unbalanced your sense of justice is

Well actually to bring your attention there is actually an official crime here committed. the Protogenoi picture was created by Nickossa (and holds the copyright for it) and was then stolen by the 'Fakes' who call themselves Protogenoi here...so there fore they have breached the laws of copyright by stealing the picture without permission and that is an actual gevernment legal offence. so this is actually a crime if you want to go into it like that. there is other stuff i can go on about (if need be) but i wont just yet..... i rest my case for now :p

and owen, love your paper in corinth........ this world is lame as hell, stick to corinth mate :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But as you see, we have found it to indeed be illegal. It would seem then it is YOUR sense of Justice that is unbalanced. And do you not remember the beginning of this world, where Waste Management had to change their name, as it was a rip from another alliance, another world? I'm sure some here do. Perhaps helbo15 when you are in a elite alliance in your world, a alliance that you helped build from the first day into greatness, only to find over-nite others now lay claim to you and all you have done then you might understand how we could feel about this. Seems pretty straightforward though to me m8 as to issues of fairness, honor and character. (SW)

DeletedUser

yeah you're ranked first on Chi, but hey, it probably took you guys a while

Actually they were part of two alliances that merged and then called themselves Protogenoi so that gave them the top spot. So basically it took them about a day.

DeletedUser

Warning Wall of Text Coming up.

A little background on why I feel Copyright is outdated.

the laws of copyright is only there to protect the rich companies not the individual artist, therefore I'm against those laws where ever they emerge. they need to be changed for a better system. where progress is in focus.

however I see they copy your name though luck either take it as a compliment or be so much better that people can see the right one from the wrong.

they took a picture from you. fair enough it's your artist that should be protected and in this case even thou I do not agree with the copyright laws I still believe that a system to protect artists should be in place that system at the moment is copyright and therefore is the one everyone goes to.

however it would be better to revise that system so it protect what it is supposed to protect and not rich companies that just want everything for themselves without thinking of progress or the human sacrifice.

Everyone deserves credit for their work not just the rich companies.

but still I do not consider an act of copy others work as anything near a crime. until the moment arrives where the act of copy is done with the intention to earn money off others, however if that act of copy is done and then improved upon the laws of copyright is limiting progress and therefore they are not legit. because the copy is no longer a copy but an improved version and therefore unique.

In this Case my Sense of justice is like this:

to take things short. they copy a picture of your artist. they should put up credit to that artist near the picture. If they earn money on that picture they should deliver royalties to your artist.

if they do neither I see why you are slightly upset but not why you are considering it a crime.

and regarding the name you know where I stand.

all in all it just shows how little imagination they have that they have to copy others.
I don't see how they gain anything from it. it's a new world compared to the ones where your reputation comes from (never heard about your alliance my self) any alliance in a new world need to build it's own reputation on it's own even if it's name is big you can't say that the alliance will be big in this world.

so there is nothing to be gained at all, why all the yelling at them ?? they don't earn money off your work, they don't earn respect off your work (quite the opposite)They will still have to work to get to the top, (doubt they will get there when they have a tough time against weak alliances.)

they will die out eventually let them be for the time they have left anyway. even if they where to become big all that proves is they know the game and are good at it but without any imagination.

DeletedUser21560

Seems a lot of players are missing the point. They took another alliance's name. There alliance profile is exactly the same, word for word, even the graphics. Not a single member of this "fake" has ever been in Protogenoi in the 2 worlds we play in. So it is without a doubt a rip off. And why rip off what is someone else s, what ever the item or idea is? To gain from it! As to it being no harm? Protogenoi has a "history" on 2 worlds, a Reputation that the players worked and accomplished through hard fighting. We have been and are a top allaince. Now another allaince seeks to gain from OUR work, our reputation. I would be placed in a position to defend the actions of this allaince, to defend the weak and pathetic group that seeks to steal what is not theirs. I have seen other alliances do this and be placed in the position of changing the name or be sanctioned. Until then, every Proto city I see will become a burning hulk for some other allaince to take. I will seek every enemy you have and make treat with them. From every corner, from every way I can I will strike at you. Do you hear that you Leaders of this pathetic group of losers? You who would hide behind another's name, you will not hide from me. :D

get a life lol...

makes me wanna change our alliance name to proto just to see what you so called pros gonna do about it :pro:(SW)

DeletedUser21560

If this world cant handle you, please leave the byz forum...

This server is for NOOBS only, you are to pro for it!

As i said before

All the Pro´s left when the noobs took over

DeletedUser

Your question is redundant Thizzle. If the issue isn't taken care of, were going to kick some $$, and it dosnt really matter who wants to interject themselves into this buisness, Pro's or NOOBS. ;) And I have a life thank you very much, no need for concern on your part. How rich, this coming from a guy that has a opinion on everything, including his own inflated self worth. :D And double posting is frowned upon m8. :)

And Helbo15? No one does anything in life without the belief that they will gain somehow, even if it is in a abstract way, which in this case isnt.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I named my son after Socrates because he was a great human being.

I know my lilttle boy probably wont live up to his name but I dont feel like I commited such a crime by naming him Socrates.

That said, damm, cant you guys just make an original name for an Alliance? unless, of course, you're playing such a homage to their names.

I still think "Undewear Club" is a better name, maybe I'll use it

DeletedUser21560

Your question is redundant Thizzle. If the issue isn't taken care of, were going to kick some $$, and it dosnt really matter who wants to interject themselves into this buisness, Pro's or NOOBS. ;) And I have a life thank you very much, no need for concern on your part. How rich, this coming from a guy that has a opinion on everything, including his own inflated self worth. :D And double posting is frowned upon m8. :)

And Helbo15? No one does anything in life without the belief that they will gain somehow, even if it is in a abstract way, which in this case isnt.

Funny thing is tho, you came to byz forum to tell everybody that your pros from some other servers and they took ur name and ur to pro to play on byz...

im just telling you to put up or go away noobie ;)

DeletedUser

if you really believe that then I pity you, because the capitalistic upbringing have really gotten to you.

and I will stop here there is no reason to argue with you when we have such Very different opinions.

DeletedUser

Funny thing is tho, you came to byz forum to tell everybody that your pros from some other servers and they took ur name and ur to pro to play on byz...

im just telling you to put up or go away noobie ;)

There you go Fizzle, putting words in others mouths, no one said they were too Pro to play on Byzantium, I already addressed that issue. As to what your telling me, your just a player, so instead of trying to tell me what to do, how about you go back to polishing your ego. :D You act like someone put you in charge, or that your opinion on things really matter. Stuff a sock in it m8. :p

DeletedUser21560

There you go Fizzle, putting words in others mouths, no one said they were too Pro to play on Byzantium, I already addressed that issue. As to what your telling me, your just a player, so instead of trying to tell me what to do, how about you go back to polishing your ego. :D You act like someone put you in charge, or that your opinion on things really matter. Stuff a sock in it m8. :p

Thing is, my opinion does matter because we are currently on BYZ forum, and i play on BYZ... you do not play on byz, so your opinion really means nothing...

so put up or shut up....

DeletedUser

LOL are you calling Nickossa are so called pro? Everyone knows that he could single-handedly take on your whole entire alliance.

maybe he can but we will never know. since he is not playing here.

and anyone who is not playing here's opinion doesn't matter to us ;)

DeletedUser

Fizzle and hebo15, I have as much right to be here as anyone else. You think your opinion matters on this subject, go find a Mod to tell me different. As if you can. :D

Right back at you, so put up or shut up. ;)

DeletedUser21560

Fizzle and hebo15, I have as much right to be here as anyone else. You think your opinion matters on this subject, go find a Mod to tell me different. As if you can. :D

Right back at you, so put up or shut up. ;)

Difference is, i did put up;)

We came here and are owning everybody... not our fault all of you are too scared to come face us...

And i dont think my opinion matters, i know it does, because i play on this server and you are too afraid to play on it...

As for the mod part, i dont need no mod to tell me whats right and whats wrong... go ahead and cry on here, who cares... while you are crying that some people took your alliance name, we are killing and having fun:)

Status
Not open for further replies.