Feature #1 - Auto Updating Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Dominance map, needed; especially for war's we could use this to pinpoint areas that need taken down, or brought up. The only thing i dont agree with is for this dominance map to cover only the core oceans. that would be a let down to 70% of your players. how about these ideas

Cover mainly the core(default)(as default when page initially loads)(but cover all oceans)
Set specific variables( Alliance Names)
Let these variables load (So that it would look like a dominance map but show in color, the details of only up to two(2) alliances.

Doing this would cover all your players, make easy navigation, and help your players plan for the future. This sounds interesting to me because were im at 074, we are divided like a 3/3 pie chart. :D

DeletedUser5

Technically, in this role (as admin of GrepoTools), they're not my players.

I'm very snowed under with work at the moment, and haven't had chance to even think about developing these maps. I'm hoping to have some time in a week or two, as I bash through some of my university work.

I have no intention of doing a dominance map for just the core oceans, it will be for the whole world, or all of the world that is being used.

DeletedUser5

Temporary problem, some maps have not fully generated. I will have this fixed by the next generation time.

DeletedUser5

Unfortunately, the fix is taking slightly longer than planned. I will have this sorted as soon as possible.

DeletedUser

Hey man, love your maps... :)

Just wandering when we can expect to see the update in teh back ground color...?

t

DeletedUser5

I have asked, him that.Theres a bug or something when that goes away, they will be put up.

I've actually fixed that, just been too busy to get it going for Pi.

Tonight or tomorrow!!

DeletedUser

Yeah, I'm hoping to add that tonight or tomorrow as well, as I'm changing some of the code, for something that I'm hoping to release later this week.

:D That's great!
Any hint as to what this mystical addition to teh maps will be? :p

DeletedUser13405

Love the maps. Any chance one could be made to zoom in on a particular ocean/oceans?

DeletedUser

Hey man, know you've been busy lately, i was just wandering when you thought that update would come in???

T

DeletedUser

I've actually fixed that, just been too busy to get it going for Pi.

Tonight or tomorrow!!

YeYs the bad thing is i dont lead cs anymore, so now i wont get a cheeser when i see cs.

Status
Not open for further replies.