Fighting the Good Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

well when u wearing the name pheno u were more target able. but thats not the case anymore now is it

DeletedUser

It was me... I told him he couldn't join for a few reasons at the time :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You have just been invited into the Wake of the Kraken alliance
Damn, I wouldn't want to join you peacenics!

In fact, I don't think I'd like to join any alliance that would consider me for membership!

DeletedUser

;) Thought you'd like that hericles, you had a friend over here that wanted you to come over. Didn't think it would sit well, but I did it for our member. That's alright I look past your past remarks. I knew this thread wouldn't go down well for quite a few people out there, but I'm not worried about it. There will always be people who disagree, and they usually speak the loudest.
As for screaming to be heard, I don't have to scream, I get my ideas across in life, sometimes with similar yet not so outspoken disagreement, and sometimes I help change a person's life for the better. I figured I would be let known what I stand for and believe in. My convictions are not created lightly, so any harshness that someone feels they have to be let known, then so be it, I will not change what I believe in. I am merely offering an option to how people live their life and play their games.

I can show you the door, but it is not up to me to walk through it.

DeletedUser

;) Thought you'd like that hericles, you had a friend over here that wanted you to come over.

I don't think I have any friends over there... I think someone was pulling your chain.

Glad you took it in the spirit it was intended though :) I'm beginning to like you... all those nasty things people say about you can't all be true ;)

DeletedUser

well i for 1 never said anything bad about sensai. just said hes dragging his own alliance down as an alliance founder which is 2 different worlds :D

DeletedUser

peace is good until you get bored but then you have to do something oter wise the game starts not being fun (D) fun and then boredom and then the sollution (SW)

DeletedUser

Well I am here just to thank who ever -rep me and said wimp on the comment.:rolleyes:

For what not saying anything.Does it really matter?

If you were not a wimp you would have posted your name next to your comment:p

DeletedUser

I believe you guys but I am a little suspicious because this thread was made right after I found out we had you between a rock and a hard place with a siege. Coincidence?

DeletedUser

I believe you guys but I am a little suspicious because this thread was made right after I found out we had you between a rock and a hard place with a siege. Coincidence?

No coincidence, it was made deliberately because of that in an attempt to make X look like the evil side and Sensai look like God and his 'side of light' more mind games....there can only be 1 electronic God, and that is eGod ;)

But as Devynsire said it's too late. Also as Mrs.Sativa stated this is just a game.

DeletedUser

No coincidence, it was made deliberately because of that in an attempt to make X look like the evil side and Sensai look like God and his 'side of light' more mind games....there can only be 1 electronic God, and that is eGod ;)

But as Devynsire said it's too late. Also as Mrs.Sativa stated this is just a game.

Finally admitting it Qlander :p

DeletedUser

Yes, its me me me me me all me....

etambassador said:
...whosoever is able and near these target cities are authorized to take them before other parasitic worms like Qlander (aka the "Dark Lord")
TypicalWoKPlayer said:
....what amazes me is that a brilliant player that you are is effectively acting out Q's agenda. What evil so bad was done to you that you can justify aiding him?

Ok, its time this whole "Dark Lord" business was put to rest. It's clearly the worst kept secret ever known to mankind so I may as well just admit it - I really am the Dark Lord Q (aka Evil-Q). I am the one sole reason for all the negativity and evil that exists in this world. If something bad happens I am behind it, its true. Has your colony ship been sunk because you mistimed your attacks? That was me! Have you cast patroness expecting to receive 5 horsemen and only gotten 2 swordsmen, a slinger and 2 archers? That was also my doing. Have you ever had a problem logging into the game? Again thats also my doing. Have you ever forgot to support your siege? That's also me! Have you ever had a bad day at work? Again...me. So you lost your marbles? Yes, again that's me! Have you ever had a snickers in your bag and when you excitedly tear open the wrapper find to your horror that it is melted? Well, that's also Me.

Now you know my secret, I’m off to the cinema with Hitler apparently its Disney weekend and Bambi is on. I LOVE it when Bambi’s mother gets shot!

DeletedUser

"Last edited by Qlander; Today at 13:38. Reason: aka Evil-Q" - Hahaha

DeletedUser

that sounds like the spooky mormon hell dream from the book of mormon

JungleBear

Phrourach
Again i feel i MUST comment lol.

Sensai you were offered peace and an end to the war with xmortis BUT you chose not to accept it. The war would of been over and ALL your members would of been safe....

You had options, declined them and are now suffering the consequences...

Live by the sword, die by the sword...

We have no ill feelings towards you, but you chose your own path, remember that..

DeletedUser

damn it evil Q its your fault they put cream in my coffee not lactose free milk and I was sick all day!

DeletedUser

Ok, its time this whole "Dark Lord" business was put to rest. It's clearly the worst kept secret ever known to mankind so I may as well just admit it - I really am the Dark Lord Q (aka Evil-Q). I am the one sole reason for all the negativity and evil that exists in this world. If something bad happens I am behind it, its true. Has your colony ship been sunk because you mistimed your attacks? That was me! Have you cast patroness expecting to receive 5 horsemen and only gotten 2 swordsmen, a slinger and 2 archers? That was also my doing. Have you ever had a problem logging into the game? Again thats also my doing. Have you ever forgot to support your siege? That's also me! Have you ever had a bad day at work? Again...me. So you lost your marbles? Yes, again that's me! Have you ever had a snickers in your bag and when you excitedly tear open the wrapper find to your horror that it is melted? Well, that's also Me.

Now you know my secret, I’m off to the cinema with Hitler apparently its Disney weekend and Bambi is on. I LOVE it when Bambi’s mother gets shot!

Well put. I don't think they get the point yet. Why don't you do a little more pschoberserk electronic screaming a little more and it might get through their heads. :supermad: < Thats Qlander ...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.