Fighting the Good Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Again i feel i MUST comment lol.

Sensai you were offered peace and an end to the war with xmortis BUT you chose not to accept it. The war would of been over and ALL your members would of been safe....

You had options, declined them and are now suffering the consequences...

Live by the sword, die by the sword...

We have no ill feelings towards you, but you chose your own path, remember that..

this is how the discussion really went.

DeletedUser

So it is a game, but that doesn't mean that one can't learn from it and apply it to real life.
Actually not really, this game is a game of War and life isn't a war so stop making correlations to it.
I see how you guys lead your life, and when you look back to this day when you find your self in the same position that you have put others maybe you'll recognize some of the wisdom that I am trying to impart, but you probably won't.
Now i can see why you relate other people's "real life behavior" with their "game behavior", just have to look at your 1st quote. I do not think you personally are an egotistical PR backstabbing snake in real life, since I don't even know you, even if you multi in-game, make backdoor secret deals with others, cheat, backstab, post crap, delude others, etc. in this game. Not everyone thinks like you do, they do not play the same in game as they do in life, we're not that monotone or boring. Intelligence relates to being able to tell the differences in things and also being able to compare similarities. If you can't tell that others differ to what you think, then alas your craving for agreement will only give you grief - not everyone is the same nor do they think as you do. You can agree to disagree and see that others actually have different PoV's.

You learn to deal with real people IN REAL LIFE not in some war game. Games are a form of entertainment, even with PnP. We are not here to learn life lessons, we are here to beat the crap out of each other - it's a war game. Go play Second Life of some other sim game for that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow, I can see I struck a nerve with ya Q. It's ok, this game is somewhat like life, admit it or not, some people sit around and get fat other people pick battles with other people for whatever reason they have. I'm not concerned, in fact, if I get wiped out, so be it, I did everything that I could, but what I've learned from this game will be applied to real life and already has been. I've been working on a project that will relate to what I've done in game and it very well could put me reasonably as a millionaire, don't ask me to explain, but I see the big picture and what I've failed to notice in life, I found in game. Kind of like the secret ingredient that I've been missing. I've helped the Kraken grow beyond numbers that it would normally would have never have reached. As some of you who are obsessed with playing the game, I have an obsession with learning, and this game has been invaluable to that ends. If I am taken down, it is meant to be, as it will give me more time to put towards my project. I have gotten the most that I can and constant Xmortis attacks makes everything more interesting. If they win, so do I, though it won't be in game, I have plans that go much further than this digital world and you may be helping me to get to that point. So I don't leave behind resent, I leave my gratitude for being my opponent and giving me something to strive for. Q you can displace everything that you are on me, but I am an honest guy, anybody can ask me any question about any dealings and I will tell them straight up. I even told one of our guys months ago that he became part of the Kraken because BA was attacking them, and I let BA continue so we could get him. My sincerity was met with appreciation. I haven't always done things as I should, but I've actually learned to be more moral. I may have made mistakes, but I have done what I can to not continue to do so.

I hope all of you learn from your mistakes in game, and I hope that some of you can pull from this game what I have.

Thank you for commenting Bowzer, I know we could have had peace with merging, but that would not have set me on the path that I am on, and wherever that leads, I know that it will be where I am supposed to go. This thread isn't about peace though, it is simple encouragement to be the best person you can be, even if you are evil ;)

And Qlander, When I see that guy tail-gating me again, I will know that it is you, thanks for being honest :)

DeletedUser

I've been working on a project that will relate to what I've done in game and it very well could put me reasonably as a millionaire, don't ask me to explain, but I see the big picture and what I've failed to notice in life, I found in game. Kind of like the secret ingredient that I've been missing.

when it comes out make sure to pm me I want to read or watch it. also is grepolis a big part in it like you put it in your aknowledgements or just a small bit.

DeletedUser

"I've been working on a project that will relate to what I've done in game and it very well could put me reasonably as a millionaire, don't ask me to explain, but I see the big picture and what I've failed to notice in life, I found in game. Kind of like the secret ingredient that I've been missing."

You could have saved the effort and read The Art of War instead.

DeletedUser

no the book hericles was talking about.

but nice job sensai lol if you win um maybe um, (foot swishing floor) maybe we could see each other sometime

DeletedUser

To beat Q to the counter-point, I did say that his leadership style is ineffective, it is because of the reasons above, nothing more nothing less

Sorry, you were refering to my leadership style? Funny but I dont see you as someone I lead - and how do you know I am the only one that leads here? Anyhow, I guess this says more about your 'leadership' style than anything else, letting others take your fall instead? Honesty, leadership, protecting your own, karma, your first post?...really?

n19337sensa-1o79.png

Please don't try to make backdoor deals Sensai, that's not what this game is about, and its not fair on your players trying to get them removed to save yourself at the same time wasting their support to protect your towns. Sure protect if you want, but expect losses - sorry guys, its not personal, just like you guys are trying to do the same to several of our smaller players, we're just doing it to your leader instead...

w9468sozu79.png

Last edited by a moderator:

JungleBear

Phrourach
the "anyone else could be fair game" not a good comment to make...........says to me hes selling out his team mates........

Kinda made me gulp !!!!

DeletedUser

This thread changed my life. From now on...I ONLY fight the good fight. I'm just confused as to where I send my money. I want to be on the ground floor of the Grepolis-based Million Dollar Multi-Level Marketing Plan(tm). Although, I would like to see the business plan first. I think it starts out, "You give me 10 biremes and then find 10 other people to give you biremes AND me biremes. Then those 10 do the same...." We can never lose!

Now you know my secret, I’m off to the cinema with Hitler apparently its Disney weekend and Bambi is on. I LOVE it when Bambi’s mother gets shot!

^^ Worth wasting my time reading all the other weird crap in here. That made me laugh heartily.

DeletedUser

Samp, just get your wall up to level 25 and youll be alright.

DeletedUser

"Walls? Where we're going we don't need walls."

Edit: added quotes to distinguish my speaking voice from my movie quoting voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.