Gold Trading Discussion and Feedback Thread

DeletedUser22650

Tried to play a few times but nothing serious just that every time i join a world i keep getting medals for being a victim. after being hammered after a couple of days. That is why I think you should have a poor player like me just build resources and exchanging it for Gold so I can build my defenses so I can protect myself;)

hmmm so the only player who likes the idea has 0 experience and no clue what hes talking about, better set up a poll where only mosc can vote, that way it will be a landslide in favor of the feature.....but thats pretty standard anyway so nothing new

DeletedUser23986

hmmm so the only player who likes the idea has 0 experience and no clue what hes talking about, better set up a poll where only mosc can vote, that way it will be a landslide in favor of the feature.....but thats pretty standard anyway so nothing new

check the link he provided. He seems to be a big gold whore. lol

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Moscleo is very very very very, did I mention very?, far from having no experience. Pretty sure they were trolling or being sarcastic or simply stirring the pot.

DeletedUser

After this being implemented, the gap between gold users and non gold users will be hugely impacted, in disfavour of the last.

DeletedUser22940

So, I am gonna ask straight out:
Is Innogames dead set on implementing this feature or is this something that even has a chance to not be implemented? Having this answered will provide a lot of clarity to your player base.
please advise.

DeletedUser22217

It is funny how Inno Dev's claim it would balance the game, when the end result will be total domination of the Heavy gold users over the regular users.
When gold users can buy their resources, all the balance in this game will be ruined.
I am a gold user, I pay each month for my premium and for more when it is needed, I did that for a few years and I will stop doing it when this feature comes on the scene.

So let me ask something, after people like me...as I see they are many, leave this game, how many will be willing to stay and play? Heavy gold users will stay for some time, but how many are they and who will they play with? Finally they will leave too, simply because they will have no one to sell their gold to.

DeletedUser

Where can I find contact information for the whoever had the bright idea to implement gold trading?

DeletedUser

no, just no

Hi guys,

Please leave any feedback for our upcoming change, Gold Trading. You can find more details here.

Thanks
Richard and team

Seriously, I was really disappointed after Tribal Wars 2 released, it is nothing but a gold warriors' game. I thought Grepolis is gonna be the last web game I would play, looks like not anymore. Whoever came up with such thought, should really get fired:(

DeletedUser22940

So, I am gonna ask straight out:
Is Innogames dead set on implementing this feature or is this something that even has a chance to not be implemented? Having this answered will provide a lot of clarity to your player base.
please advise.

Reminder that your customers are still waiting for a clear, concise, answer here. We would like to know. Please advise.

DeletedUser22115

177434d1366681175-sub-$300-tele-bender-24647745-jpg

Richard

Strategos
Your question isn't being ignored, I simply don't currently have the answer. I've asked, will inform you once I have an answer.

DeletedUser46838

Some one post that

" bang head here" picture so the Devs can wake up and finally realize this idea is terrible...

DeletedUser

the devs can't see our pictures they won't waste their time with us they only send their instruments (mods) to deal with us

DeletedUser38224

Actually, Richard and BT are the only "Mods" that actually work for Inno. Regular forum mods and ingame mods are just players.

Richard

Strategos
Thanks for your patience guys. I have confirmed that at least for now, the feature is billed to go ahead. The feature as stated earlier isn't in its final form, and is still subject to significant change, which we want to be shaped by player feedback, but yes, the feature is in its (relatively speaking) final stages of production, ie. it is being beta tested and tweaked.

I hope this answers your question, thanks.

Richard

DeletedUser25249

Why open a feedback thread then, I know you just follow orders but why have a thread where folk believe they can make a difference when they have zero chance.

DeletedUser30636

so basically what this tells us is that they dont care what we think and they're gonna do whatever they want anyway... awesome, im done guys was nice couple of years while it lasted.