Grepolis Classic Discussion Thread

DeletedUser54471

So... will I have to make a new acount or will I still get 5k gold for free when I start huu?
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

/DK

DeletedUser54784

So... will I have to make a new acount or will I still get 5k gold for free when I start huu?
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

/DK

but you get gold on separate acc.. not linked to any other markets.. so nothing to be happy about..

DeletedUser54471

Ahaha I don't care just don't wanna start this world with my current acount if I don't get 5k gold find out and then get banned for making a new.

The national is for ME (= don't need any comen't on how it is for yaa - no offence I play for MY oven fun xD) good with the competition but since I'm not a senior citizen - I normally don't play here since there is no nicht mudle and well need my beauty sleep.

So to me it's real nice - stop all the complains/ don't like the game don't play the game :p

Btw. no app ahaha well then you will actually be able to hit those pl......

/DK

DeletedUser41523

To the people wanting revolt. Look at it like this. If this idea is popular enough and has a strong turn out, then they're probably going to consider continuing doing it with the only difference being that gold would be purchasable I believe. Though right now this is a special anniversary event, I still think inno would consider capitalizing on this down the line.

DeletedUser54471

I prefere conqust since my strategi sute's that, the best - tho I can do rebelion to np.

/DK

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The classic server is a separate entity and as such you will need to make a new account on the classic server to be able to play. You can already do so now by going to the log in page and clicking on play for free which will take you to the registration page. The log in can be found here.

DeletedUser54471

The classic server is a separate entity and as such you will need to make a new account on the classic server to be able to play. You can already do so now by going to the log in page and clicking on play for free which will take you to the registration page. The log in can be found here.
Can't make an acount since there is "no world" yet xD

/DK

DeletedUser54537

Baudin maybe you should make a normal world on that server so players can make an account but close that world after you have released the real one

DeletedUser54784

jokes on you mr Baudin.. you can not register on any market if you do not specify which world to start on, and since this classic has no worlds atm you can not register until world gets released.

tho thanks for playing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54471

smiley_emoticons_manticore.gif

btw. ^^ looks like the guy telling about grepo when there is grepo television
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

/DK

DeletedUser41523

There a server forum for classic?

Cuz i'd like to start looking for a team.

DeletedUser54471

Yea but it's the old German one = if yaa don't allreddy have an acount you can't make one for that forum xD

/DK