Pnp Hermonassa Guardian - Obituary - Jonny The B

DeletedUser

GGN said:
Yep, and its coming from someone who insists Iam a dishonest player...
By your own admission you are dishonest but state you have ' honourable ' intentions. One mans meat is another mans poison , your noble dishonesty is an others despicable cheating. I don't know, take from it what you will but I think the very best thing to do now is to clear the air..this IS a game - to you it may be more or less i don't know but i genuinely worry that you are all taking it too seriously and personally.

anyway to GM I dot actually dislike you, you have personality and are at least loyal and active if not skilled i think you have potential to learn all sides of the game.If you want to go in Debt collectors as a pre to being in repo let me know via forum Pm - due to history i will explain my stance if you want to talk , we can , if not -thats ok too. We have to play the game and draw a line over banter and what may be hurtful in RL. lets not worry about one server, and leave herm in herm now?

The GM

Phrourach
if not skilled i think you have potential to learn all sides of the game.If you want to go in Debt collectors as a pre to being in repo let me know via forum Pm

LMFAO !!! Not skilled eh?

How many CS have I sunk now of your mega co-op without the loss of a single city? I am getting attacked almost 24hrs a day by Repo, Debt Collectors and 4 horse. Yet all your doing is giving me more cities in which to plan your downfall.

BTW Jamo, your alliance is a joke, keep attacking us, I am always ready. Just keep an eye over your shoulder cause the rest of the world is growing in peace and will be coming for you. I ensure you I will be deeply involved in taking your Mega co-op down with a scorched earth policy.

It won't matter to you anyway, you will be long gone by then. Just seems you can take a man out of Apoc but you can never take Apoc out of the man...;)

DeletedUser48096

By your own admission you are dishonest but state you have ' honourable ' intentions.

And yet by your own admission you are a multi accounter.... But yet you accuse me of doing it at every moment you can.

If you are going to cherry pick your examples and widen out that example you can determine anything you want.. It is a serious over-generalization. You are picking a quote in which I admit I lied and then over-generalized it so that you can suggest your conclusion is that Iam a wholely dishonest person. Here is the truth, I don't and won't say that I have never lied because that would make me a liar but does that make me an honest person then as I acknowledged and told that I told a lie? But surely under that logic if I lied before everything I say must then also therefore a lie regardless of if it can be shown as true? Meaning there is no scale for truth to begin since our entire character is judged one a single act and anything I say can then therefore be judged against that one single example that you cherry picked... It is a self refuting over-generalization on your part.

It is however a laughable claim on your part Jams to suggest that Iam a dishonest person generally because I could easily flip the table and ask if you ever told a lie here on Grep?...... We both know the answer to that don't we.... That would as you well know make you a hypocrite Jamo since I could just as easily repeat your claim and throw it back in your face... Plus considering you have spread more excrement and than a dung spreader and made more fallacious arguements than a Creationist it really wouldn't be hard for me to do either.

One mans meat is another mans poison , your noble dishonesty is an others despicable cheating. I don't know, take from it what you will but I think the very best thing to do now is to clear the air..this IS a game - to you it may be more or less i don't know but i genuinely worry that you are all taking it too seriously and personally.

I agree its a subjective topic but ultimately the line between what is moral and what isn't is actually clearly defined in the majority of cases. Iam not the one on here accusing people of being dirty without rhyme or reason Jams. All I have ever been is the counter balance to Apocs propaganda and as a result I have been accused of everything under the sun. If you want to see people who took this game too seriously, Look at them who went out of the way to accuse me of all those things... I have always viewed this for exactly what it is.

DeletedUser

The most boring guy in the world AKA GGN said:
And yet by your own admission you are a multi accounter.... But yet you accuse me of doing it at every moment you can.

yep i have multiple accounts- perfectly legal, you on the other hand I accused of having Sic and DA (Shared internet connection and double accounts -not legal). But you never did that did you ?it was all a 'ploy.'.never fails to amaze me you offer an olive branch at any time and you just keep going and going and going. so well done your RL must be fascinating ..GGN I actually feel sorry for you. Maybe i wouldn't need multi accounts if little groupies like you could let servers go and not follow me around from server to server to prove some point. Facts in this game are facts and any server (even Herm now me with 5k you with what you have now what 800k?) you would be done so bad you would be sitting on frozen peas for a month.

DeletedUser48096

yep i have multiple accounts- perfectly legal, you on the other hand I accused of having Sic and DA (Shared internet connection and double accounts -not legal).

You admit that all you have done is accuse, but yet how much evidence you presented to support your claim that I was playing on two seperate accounts on the same world?............ Nothing.. Note that I wasnt banned for this supposed event that Iam accused of... Feel free to assert all you want, But even you have acknowledged you have nothing to support your claim. Hence why this is getting boring for to type "You got nothing" over and over in the vain hope that it will finally sink in and you quit flogging this claim that you have been making for around 9 months now..

See the reason I bought up Duel accounting and I do know the differnce between your claim and mine, is that in priniciple they are the same. You accused me of having a seperate account, You said you have a seperate account. The only differnce is that one claim is in violation of Grepo rules. I acknowledge that, But in principle calling me a duel accounter is hypocritical as you also have multiple accounts and you don't deny that.

Now at this point I would like to remind you that I was never banned for Dan. Because as noted previously... I never did anything wrong. Now either Grepo support overlooked me for 4 months, or as I said, I wasn't doing anything wrong... Try again Jams.. This is getting rather boring..

Jamovic cant stand to hear the truth said:
But you never did that did you ?it was all a 'ploy.'.never fails to amaze me you offer an olive branch at any time and you just keep going and going and going. so well done your RL must be fascinating

I told you what I knew our enemies wanted to hear to see if I could trust you. Iam not sorry if that isnt convincing enough for you, But that is the truth. I have a good job with a large respectable company and a lovely Girlfriend. My RL is great thank you very much. How is yours though? You spend a lot of time on here also? A touch of you trying to project your personal RL situations onto me maybe?...

Jamovic This is getting boring now.. said:
..GGN I actually feel sorry for you. Maybe i wouldn't need multi accounts if little groupies like you could let servers go and not follow me around from server to server to prove some point.

Who said I was following you around the servers?, Not me. I pitty you, Your a needy boy flogging a dead horse in the hope that it will give you the goods, But in this case your more likely to get a kick in the face..

I have better things to do with my time than follow you around everywhere. Iam playing under the name GGN on other worlds because I have nothing to hide from and both you and I know it, You on the other hand have a guilty conscience and are clearly hiding behind your own paranoia and you know it, Hence the differnt IGNs. But lets not forget, this is after all like you said before... A Game... Perhaps you need a reminder of that?..

Jamovic Talks a big game but delivers absolutely nothing himself said:
Facts in this game are facts and any server (even Herm now me with 5k you with what you have now what 800k?) you would be done so bad you would be sitting on frozen peas for a month.

That depends Jams, A fact is true because it is demonstrable. If something is not true, Then how can it be defined as a fact if it is demonstrably false?... I can say Climate change is a fact and present numerous scientific sources to confirm that. As a result it is demonstrable and therefore I can define it as true and also a fact.. What can you present to support your Fact?..... So far even you have acknowledged you got nothing...

Iam reminded by this personal favorite quote of mine..

“You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts.”
― Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Also You think Iam scared of you? Dont make me laugh..

I won't attack you because of morale, The exact same reason I wont attack Archi and I make no bones about it. But more than that for someone who talks about how good a player they are, We have yet to see any real demonstration of that on Herm. I mean you ghosted your cities rather than demonstrate your skill on TD only to restart and since then you have been sat on one city for ages now. Even now the best you got is little more than you hiding behind negitive morale, a mildly offensive city name and your normal display of laughable drivel on here.. Iam amused to see what Serbia's Jesus is reduced to.. :p

Even on other worlds you have others doing your dirty work on The GM... Your a joke Jamo... A pathetic joke... Its a shame others don't see you for you really are.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

GGN you would give an aspirin a headache. :rolleyes:
that you actually have the time to write that all out - I mean it was saturday night last night..

DeletedUser

*I shall now respond to my own post in the style of Generic Greek name.

jamovic1 said:
GGN you would give an aspirin a headache

*' Actually Jams, it is physically impossible to give an inanimate object any sort of medical condition as they in fact have neither the physical capacity to have any such condition nor the emotional ability to convey any level of stress nor distress. While I believe you may of been pervading sarcasm on some level i think its important that i make this point that :

1. Iam not nor have I ever been any form of analgesic or painkiller.
2. If I HAD at any point been such an entity it would of been purely to distract you from my main motivations : e.g. -I tricked you into believing I MAY of been an inanimate object.

Furthermore I believe it is further proof of your corrupted narrative to make such wild assumptions based on my narrative I believe it was Fredrick Nietsche who said :
modern life is the struggle to escape from ones own narrative, an awakening.We now have stories fed to us since birth and because they are a survival mechanism we take them too seriously, no one ever studies their own narrative and see's them selves as the party in the wrong, this leads us to become emotionally withdrawn

So I summarise from this point that although I feel ambivalent to psychoanalysis,like freud I believe that a culture in which dreams are misinterpreted as communications from a deeper self would translate as nothing more than fantasy. Hence i have never been an aspirin, but if i was you would never know.'

DeletedUser48096

For once I agree with you,

But Should note that while your attempts to mimic me are amusing, You have once again purposely avoiding addressing anything that I actually wrote and are instead debunking a line (And movie quote) that you wrote, rather than something I wrote.

I suppose I should take your immatation of me as a compliment, After all they do say "imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery" Even if that does not apparently apply to international copyright laws....

DeletedUser

GGN said:
But Should note that while your attempts to mimic me are amusing, You have once again purposely avoiding addressing anything that I actually wrote and are instead debunking a line (And movie quote) that you wrote, rather than something I wrote.

When I am going to bother reading anything you write i will give you the special signal (which is me being sectioned under the mental health act):p

DeletedUser48096

Whats the matter? Are you so closed minded that your not willing to learn to or read something that contradicts your narrative?

DeletedUser

Yes my mind is a closed book on you GGN, much as yours is on me. I think we have talked and one thing we can agree on is we'll never agree, i could read the last one as it was concise but the rest of it, the self aggrandising language, the pages of diatribes, the humourless endless over analysation of every single word others say, and the obscure quotes (when did that become a good idea in your head?)..sorry life is too short. I come here to get entertained and in my opinion you are evasive , humourless and boring.

The GM

Phrourach
sorry life is too short

Funny coming from you? Your whole life is dedicated to the forums and talking complete s%%t, rehashing the same old stories and never answering any of the toss when it is put back in your face.

Not really surprised though, look at your peers, Jonny, Archi to name a few....

DeletedUser48096

Amusing considering you have consistantly replied to me with your own drivel in which you have wondered away from the point I was making more times.

Calling me evasive is quite possibly the most hypocritical thing you have written so far considering I have consistantly addressed every single point raised by you and yet you have spent more time dodging claims than a professional dodgeball team (If such thing exists). Suggesting Iam evasive is like trying to call Usain Bolt "a bit slow" as I actually address the matter in hand rather than wondering off and failing to address points raised. I came here to be entertained and hopefully have a good dialogue and all I have encountered is you, someone seemingly incapable of doing that since as you yourself even noted:

"When I am going to bother reading anything you write"

While clearly not true it does beg the question of what your motivation is to keep replying here and to keep writing the same evasive nonsense over and over. Iam sure in your own head these replies of yours are loaded with witty retorts and clever one liners. But in actualality you have been making yourself look foolish by consistantly replying to me considering the logical smackdowns I have been laying on you for the last few months. Keep going, Its your choice. But your failure to get the narrative over is telling, And I can see it is irritating for you. Iam happy to keep smacking you down. You calling me humourless and boring is simply to me an admission that you cannot get me to either agree with you, or follow your narrative.

DeletedUser

Wow it is true what they say about this forum, hehehe. I was told to come and read this and to be honest mates, I like it!

My mom and I have never fought bad likely this :eek:

DeletedUser

^ hi gm!!! (why would a croatian from zagreb neg rep me in English lol!!!!!!!!)

EDIT - Ok, why don't I answer your questions ? First of all reading your text i'm not sure where you questions begin and end..it looks like something might be a question then it drivels off on a different tangent about something else.. Really I learned it is pointless over time. I think I have exhaustively addressed this previously but you don't really answer anyone else's or if you do it is a skewed interpretation of what you think their question may or SHOULD of been, answered in such a way that raises more pointless questions totally disconnected from the initial subject matter. I also find this boring and it breeds non stop vicious circle arguments..furthermore when you get caught in a lie or are proven wrong it all boils down to us misinterpreting you...also you use the word 'narrative' more than any human being in history. If you want a small Jamo style Q and A ,bullet point me in no more than 1 sentence and I will address everything in a similar fashion . then can we get on with our lives?

The GM

Phrourach
Oh yawn, yawn, yawn. Sorry but you lost me in your first line. What a load of rubbish.

Why would I neg rep you, as has been shown before it makes no difference when you and your band of simmers spend all day neg repping GGN and myself?

DeletedUser

perfect example above, answer something as requested -thats the response I get, so like you GM i will revert back to my normal pattern of behaviour. Thanks for proving my point ..again and again.

DeletedUser48096

EDIT - Ok, why don't I answer your questions ? First of all reading your text i'm not sure where you questions begin and end..it looks like something might be a question then it drivels off on a different tangent about something else..

Again dodging the issue Jams, But it is simple to tell when Iam asking a question as for reasons unknown to all logic and reason...... I End the sentence with a question mark....... Is that to difficult for you to understand? ;) ..

Now while that maybe rather retorical, it was both a question and a challenge.

Really I learned it is pointless over time. I think I have exhaustively addressed this previously but you don't really answer anyone else's or if you do it is a skewed interpretation of what you think their question may or SHOULD of been

Unlike you every Question you have asked of me I have answered, I may not have given you the answers you want. But hey... Thats life.

I also find this boring and it breeds non stop vicious circle arguments

Such as? I see no circular arguements.

furthermore when you get caught in a lie or are proven wrong it all boils down to us misinterpreting you also you use the word 'narrative' more than any human being in history.

If you knew how to reason without misrepresenting my arguements or position then it wouldnt be an issue, But since yourself, Arch and Sir Cod did nothing but try to paint us with a dirty brush regardless of what the truth actually is should it really be a surprise when you are corrected? (That was a question by the way.)

[/QUOTE]
If you want a small Jamo style Q and A ,bullet point me in no more than 1 sentence and I will address everything in a similar fashion . then can we get on with our lives?[/QUOTE]

All I want from you is a little honesty for once.