Pnp Hermonassa Guardian - Obituary - Jonny The B

DeletedUser

TheGM said:
"Thread: Hermonassa Guardian - Obituary - Jonny The B
More absolute nonsense, you're the guy that gets rimmed pretty much every single server you play in and you make fun of others for ghosting? LOL ~ Hampson1969"...How do I know its Jamo? Well by reading it he gives himself up yet again posting the same way, using the same boring lines.......Yawn....

Did you maybe think your constant aggressive and negative sour posting may of made you slightly unpopular with more than just I and your enemies in En72? So your not only universally disliked you are also paranoid too..
As for ridiculous signatures - have look at your own buddy, mine are a joke, yours are blatant fabrications. I think you need a Girlfriend.

DeletedUser48096

Or perhaps more likely someone is signing it pretending to be them Jams. Did you consider that?

Heres a challenge, I have received a number of different posters (apparently) leaving feedback on my posts all signing that feedback with their name. So my challenge is simply this. All of you, leave Negative feedback on this post and sign your name afterwards.. I know I will only get one if that because you will be unable to leave feedback on the same post twice.

See my thoughts is of course this Jamo, You or perhaps someone else is leaving negative rep on our posts and then is both falsely and dishonestly leaving signing the names of other players. Now this is not only slanderous, It is also a form of character assassination since it is attempting to get a person to appear to hold a position that they either do not subscribe to. This not only shows the blatant dishonesty of the person who does this but also that the lack of morale fibre that they are unwilling to share their views publicly like a man.

I would hope that the Grepo mods here on the externals look into this issue and address it.

DeletedUser

GGN said:
Heres a challenge, I have received a number of different posters (apparently) leaving feedback on my posts all signing that feedback with their name. So my challenge is simply this. All of you, leave Negative feedback on this post and sign your name afterwards.. I know I will only get one if that because you will be unable to leave feedback on the same post twice.

but you can only leave negative feedback once every 4 weeks. Unless i am missing the point Poirot you'll have to wait 4 weeks to get anyone who recently Neg reped you to do it again. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser48096

Pretty sure you rate one player, But before you can rate that player again you need to rate a couple of others. Someone could theoretically rate me and GM down for example, Then go onto another board. Throw out a couple of ratings on random posts then be ready to rate again.

DeletedUser

That is not my experience..as far as I know you have a 4 week neg rep on a player. then you can neg rep again -you can give out the max of (i think ) 10 reps a day but i don't think this affects your ability otherwise you could constantly neg rep someone just by continually reping others. We have all had neg rep fro random and false feedback players it is a casualty and flaw of the forum -half of mine were 'signed' by sir cod and arch froggy and Jamo. Why don't you just report the ones you are suspicious of? If it is malicious the mods will sort it but i think it is more to do with what you are posting - i received this tonight (unsigned)

Thread: Hermonassa Guardian - Obituary - Jonny The B
it's not hard to see why he and the GM have such bad rep on here, gm does nothing but trolling and GGN talks like a scholar but constantly changes his stories

DeletedUser48096

Report which ever posts you want then Jams, None of them are from me.

I see the mods are apparently cracking down on this anyway and I have already forwarded all of my negitive reps that are signed with a players name to Baudin Toolan as requested. So lets wait and see who gets banned....

Iam also amused at how my stories are apparently constantly changing?........ Such as?.....

The GM

Phrourach
but you can only leave negative feedback once every 4 weeks. Unless i am missing the point Poirot you'll have to wait 4 weeks to get anyone who recently Neg reped you to do it again. :rolleyes:

What complete rubbish and you know it. It is you and its sad that is all you have in your so-called armoury.

As we all know, Jamo doesn't actually play in any worlds. Just a troll of the highest order sifting through every world's forums and posting his nonsense. Surprise, surprise he has made many enemies already in Bhyrtos to go with every other world for that matter.. Such a shame you lack the courage to actually play this game there would be hundreds if not thousands lining up to rim you to oblivion.

As for your ridiculous post, you do not have to wait 4 weeks to rep someone again. You need to spread the love around before you can rep that person again. Make enough mindless posts, neg enough people on every world and you can come back again.

You make yourself look even more guilty by pleading ignorant.

The GM

Phrourach
As for ridiculous signatures - have look at your own buddy, mine are a joke, yours are blatant fabrications.

Please explain how mine are fabrications? Now it is your word against mine, which one do you think would have the best chance of standing up in a court? You have shown the Grep world what sort of person you are.

I think you need a Girlfriend.

Got one thanks, one is enough these days. How about you Jamo? Your whole life resorts to trolling the Grepo externals, you surely couldn't fit the time to have a girlfriend that is not made of rubber and latex.

Lets face it Belgrade has a heap of internet cafes. You must keep pretty fit trolling from one to the next so you can keep this charade up with all your alter egos.

Last edited:

DeletedUser48096

Personally I wonder how he remembers the account names of all his other accounts. I noticed he failed to address the point of my asking what the differnce is between his claims about me and his own acknowledgement that he has multiple accounts.

Perhaps that is how you are able to leave so much feedback Jams? :p

The GM

Phrourach
It must be a long walk between cafes today for our beloved troll Jamo? Maybe the power is doen in Belgrade, wouldn't surprise me.

DeletedUser

Personally I think you are both Beyond paranoid..thought the neg rep system didn't bother either of you???..but you spend a lot of time discussing it and my motives - first it was Sircod..then someone else, now it is me.

'They are all around me', please get over it GM and GGN- you are universally despised, I only harness my super powers for the forces of good -(see sinope and the Gm's current Dilema in en 85) - the externals? Well ,only a fool would get upset -and as for reporting people GGN -think you are not reading what i write but maybe thats half the problem you have, you are so enthused by your own ramblings you haven't the time to read the responses.. but please please report me if you think I have done ANYTHING WRONG.

Edit - Urgh! I actually read what you wrote now lol! accusing someone of malicious trolling, then trolling yourselves..as pathetic as the alliance you come from and as meaningless as the views and opinions you post. Maybe if you bring Baudin a note from your Mum it will help get people like you both. I am having a birthday party - neither of you are invitied :)

The GM said:
Maybe the power is doen in Belgrade

Maybe the spell check is down in australia :p

Last edited by a moderator:

The GM

Phrourach
please get over it GM and GGN- you are universally despised

Hahaha thats funny coming from you. You are without doubt the biggest a$$hole in Grep history. Thats why no-one wants to play with you and your left with only the externals to preach your rubbish. Oh sorry, naive fools like Froggy and Ak seem to believe your hysteria. How about all the others who you guided into joining APoc as they were gonna win this world. , worked out well Jam didn't it?

I am having a birthday party - neither of you are invitied :)

Your not inviting us? But a party for one would be no fun now would it?

(see sinope and the Gm's current Dilema in en 85)

Prey tell? Don't seem to have a problem in any of those worlds. Come on Jamo, be a man for once and provide evidence of my "so-called dilemma?" Clearly in Serbia, English is something you just cannot grasp.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Your dilemma in 85? Poor Floki the ghost.. Your alliance has more leaks than the Iraqi Navy, but I guess not being a team player you don't see the end of your alliance 'The Raptor Pack' (lol!) as an issue, just what happens to yourself personally in game. Says it all really.

:D
TheGM said:
Clearly in Serbia, English is something you just cannot grasp.
TheGM said:
Prey tell?
:D

That would be 'Pray tell' - (see Jamo's English lessons for a native English speaker Volume 4..)

the GM , The comedy gift that keeps on giving...:p

DeletedUser48096

Your alliance has more leaks than the Iraqi Navy

And yet Apoc still didnt and couldnt win...

Also like to take this chance to address some feedback.

22.09.15 20:08
Thread: Hermonassa Guardian - Obituary - Jonny The B

Love how after you moaning about getting accused of multi accounting, you start doing the exact same thing. You're the biggest hypocrite ever

Firstly, I defended my self against the alligation of duel accounting and then noted how Jamo is in some respects doing no differnt to what he has accused me of doing countless times, How does observing that someone else is a hypocrite make me a hypocite? Since you are to much of a coward to name yourself or say what you publically I really shouldnt be surprised that said someone might want to pick up a dictionary and check the definition of what a hypocrite is......

But I suspect you already know that.. Don't you...

The GM

Phrourach
Your dilemma in 85? Poor Floki the ghost..

How did you know about this before it happened? I think you in fact were Floki. He has all the qualities that you possess. No heart, full of s%%t and a complete tosser. We are better off without him/you starting fights and running away when a few attacks hit him. Hmmmm......smells of something an Apoc player would do.

BTW, I am going to pass your post on to the mods as you have clearly just admited you have more than one account. Beats the hell out of me why, you are terrible with one account, can only get worse with multiple.

but I guess not being a team player you don't see the end of your alliance

Come on enlighten me, how am I not a team player? Hard to take a comment like that seriously from the likes of you.The amount of CS's on my wall would probably tell otherwise. Oh and by the way as we have already established, it is not 'my' alliance, I didn't name it. I am part of that alliance, the same one that has taken 4 different alliances to team up on us just to take some cities. Lol, lol, lol. The biggest alliance there has to get others to do their dirty work for them. Pathetic!

just what happens to yourself personally in game. Says it all really.
.:p

Yep thats why I am picking up the pieces left by you/Floki and putting them back together again.

Last edited:

DeletedUser48096

To be honest Iam just surprised that Apoc still hasn't learned from the same their old mistakes. I did tell you Arch what let Apoc down before and it seems like my words went completely unnoticed..... Either that or Archi is once again confirming my suspicions about him being paranoid....... Case and point here..

b134fcd9d9a29a17dceb28bfe2d01682.png

DeletedUser

The GM said:
How did you know about this before it happened? I think you in fact were Floki. He has all the qualities that you possess. No heart, full of s%%t and a complete tosser. We are better off without him/you starting fights and running away when a few attacks hit him

Lol! Yeah I was Flok :p Your paranoia knows no bounds buddy. simply put Floki ghosted because
Fallen refused to ceed a 'brown' city to him, although he threatened war - they (an MRA) turned you all inside out by themselves at Fallen. I have seen the reports from their leader and turns out a spell campaign alone and a few attacks from KBO caused him to quit - his last message before he ghosted was 'keep the city, leave ME alone...'
Dealing with his diplomacy showed me his character and believe me it drew a massive target on him.
Your own alliance showed arrogance to all in every ocean and got punished, that is why so many teamed up to put you down. 'generation1 players' yeah right you need to change that profile.

4. The way negotiations are going you might end up in the number 1 alliance in En85 GM...then guess who will be your leader then?!;) (we may need to do a few internals)

The GM

Phrourach
I agree with your first two points Jamo entirely. And to a degree with your third point although there are a few of us holding our own trying to fix the mess that was dumped on us.

Point 4? Who are you this time? It is getting incredibly hard to keep up with your alter ego's.