Pnp Hermonassa Guardian - Obituary - Jonny The B

DeletedUser

wow it took you 12 hrs to think of that that snappy comeback. From having a mild self depreciating sense of humour to doing an edit which reminds us all of your true character (or lack thereof )..how can someone with so many multiple personalities also appear to have less than 1?:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48096

It wasn't even intented as a comeback Jamo, Its actually a statement of truth since Hoff's sucess in Germany defies all logic (Personally I suspect it was the mullet) but also furthermore I never actually said I was German also. That was simply your interpretation of what I wrote asI have pointed out to you MANY times already.. Which actually was the point I intended to prove all along by making that innocuous peice of social commantary as I have said before.

All I did was edit in the "*Reminder*" to remind you and others that I never actually said what you are attritubting to me and that appears to have escaped both your memory and also your narrative (again). So I thought that point needed to be gotten across to remind you of your incorrect narrative (again).

Sorry if it wasn't in the form of some witty comeback or some amusing double entendre. But pointing out fallacies never is, In the logical world an argument is weighed not on humor, But on substance.. And as of yet Apoc and yourself have yet to produce much of that.

Archidiamedes

Phrourach
*Reminder*
I never actually said I was German

vs.

1d2494f67b1edb52b1167dbcc121d177.png

Only in GGN's world of doublethink does "we" not actually include the person doing the narrating. We=they, when he says so, anyway.

Much like how all these references to "I" and "me" aren't actually GGN either:

https://forum.en.grepolis.com/showt...Zero-Tolerance&p=947056&viewfull=1#post947056

Yes, yes, this was all some elaborate ruse to trap Jamo. *rolls eyes*

Also, proof that you admired the concept of double-accounting (bottom up):

26de6501f10ee44845f34bf95d627370.png

7dc29ea46d95fd2a37da6a8ab66477d3.png

8fa85f9a0895271febe7fad4df9166ba.png

I guess you will focus on the fact you said it "wasn't worth the effort," but you also lay out ways in which you CAN choose the direction, which would not be hard to accomplish with a willing teammate.

Later

The GM

Phrourach
I guess you will focus on the fact you said it "wasn't worth the effort,"

Is that how you felt when you saw a couple of spy attempts hit your city, lol? Talk is cheap now, you ghosted remember.

You know its funny, Two of Hermonassa's biggest s%%t talkers and most hated men died by the same sword. For those who don't know, JoHnny the B and now Archidiamedes both ghosted their accounts as soon as a few spies hit their cities. This is from the two guys who continually told us how bad we were at attacking (yet continually took their cities).

Why would you not stay and defend your cities if we were so bad? Hahahaha, you and your mate are two of the biggest cowards to ever play the game! You have become the stuff of legend, as long as Grep lives so will the names JoHnny The B and Archidiamedes in every manual on how not to play the game. LMFAO

The GM

Phrourach
I said the Germans are reknowned for their lack of a sense of humour.

I have to disagree with you here. All the Germans I have met have had a quirky, fun sense of humour. Compare that with the French for example who forget that laughing is done through the mouth, not through the nose in a condescending manner.

Then we have the Eastern Europeans where laughing is akin to murder.

DeletedUser48096

Nice Arch, Pulling out a conversation from A YEAR AGO, In which I acknowledge Absolutely NOTHING that I have not mentioned before..

And that is apparently proof that "I admired the concept of duel accouting".. Really?.

I said "not a bad idea" as in the concept of duel accounting is theoretically a good idea, The idea that a player could be active in two alliances is a decent idea and could be highly useful as they would have direct access to operational infomation. I could and would in principle say the same thing about Techo Terrorism and computer cracking as that could be highly profitable and useful to the user. Would that therefore mean that as I think the idea of infomation gathering and hacking is a good idea mean therefore that Iam a member of Annoymous?..... Apples and Oranges Arch.. Also just to set the scene for everyone this conversation between ourselves was during the time that Dan was in ZT. Now as noted what Iam accused of is a violation of Grep rules. Both of us will acknowledge that, Now clearly the punishment for duel account outweighs the risk as an offender has their account locked for good and cannot access the game on that connection. Plus as I noted even a few months into the game the odds of spawning in ZT waters was a slim percentage at best as noted by me in the coms. Since ZT at that point in the game controlled maybe three to four oceans?. If I did do what Iam accused of I would have to be firstly very lucky to evade detection as long as I apparently did and secondly very lucky to even spawn in ZT waters. As at that point in the game 27 oceans were occupied and we are talking about trying to spawn into three or four specific oceans which ZT owned? The odds of achieving those two alone are tiny..

Now I know about spawning and beginners protection and restarting because as is obvious when you look at my awards from other worlds, I have tried playing on other worlds too and as a result I therefore know that when you start on a world it is a random spawn but when you are rimmed you have more of an option on where you can respawn. Still Arch, This isnt evidence of me doing anything wrong as it can be and is explained through a perfectly rational means. Occam's Razor loosely states that the hypothesis that requires the fewest assumptions is most likely to be true. What you are accusing me takes in principle a series of massive amounts of luck as well as numerous assumptions while my defence takes fewer assumptions. These assumptions that you are making cannot varifed and are foundationless in their makeup. While on the other hand it isnt a massive leap to assume that I can and did read up about the practice of respawning and restarting on the Grepo Wiki or that I was actually have had to restart on other worlds due to spawning in a bad location. What you are accusing me of violates Occum's Razor as I have demonstrated Arch.

Plus if you are going to post pictures of our coms at least be honest enough to post the whole thing rather than a chopped up version of that conversation. It is as I have told you before.... Quotemining.. Furthermore just to expand on the Nate thing, I have never denied that Nate played with an SIC and doubled as a player in ZT. But the problem for you is that Iam not Nate and Nate did that of his own accord and I consider it unfair to paint us all with that same brush as that is Nate's baggage, Not ours.. That is therefore not something you can hold over me or TD in my view.

Now onto the German thing, I have no german direct ancestry links to Germany as I can and have traced my family back to beyond the 1500s and there is no trace of direct German Ancestry there not that there is anything wrong with German ancestry or even being German of course . However my real sirname which I won't use here is actually Saxon in origin. Now since a large part of Northern Europe is decended in one from either Celtic or German/Nordic origin thanks to the Vikings, Saxons, Goths and etc. I therefore decided to embrace my ancestry to some extent to prove a point. Now I should note that I do not consider myself German as my more direct and recent ancestry is not German but as noted most of Europe is decended from German Ancestry in one form or another (thanks to the civilizations/tribes mentioned). So in the context "We" refering to Germany or the German people it isnt actually a factually innaccurate statement since as noted my real name is partly Saxon in origin. Secondly, The point as I have demonstrated does actually help to show the point I concluded because as noted I never said that I was actually german in the original quote and that is noticable in the fact that I see that you have not bothered to post a picture of my original quote but are instead highlighting a refrence to it..... I rest my case.....

Also Arch, Linking to a post which I have already addressed in the following post offers absolutely nothing to your claim.. I have already addressed this claim SO MANY TIMES it is getting tiresome. At this point you are seemingly like a creationist or flat earther.. Nothing is good enough and you will keep believing your garbage and pointing at these same bits of "evidence" regardless of what is presented to contradict them. You have nothing on me Archidiamedes now go away and stew in your own Paranoid bitterness... You are a pathetic joke. :p

Also the fact that you think you are being a thorn in my side is comical to me. You quit herm and ran for the hills rather than face an op from our apparently "ineffectual attackers".. Surely the best evidence for that (and it would have been great PnP for you) would have been to stand and defend our attacks as if we where so "ineffectual" that would have been your undeniable proof.... But alas you ran like a coward rather than face an attack because you knew just how full of it you actually are... Thank you for helping us to dismiss your own arguements.. You really are a joke Archi..

DeletedUser48096

I should of known better but I skim read that.:rolleyes:

Basically I say that Archi's claims violate Occums Razor. which loosely states that the hypothesis with the fewest assumptions is most likely to be true and since Archi's claims about me require lots of large assumptions Iam calling BS on them.

DeletedUser48096

Also Arch as much as I hate going back over dead issues I feel the need to inform you of something.. In one attack I have climbed above you in the Fighters Ranking and am now just behind you in the attacking ranking. Now for someone who calls me a simmer, What did that make you....?

I realize you are not on Herm anymore and have no way of varifying these pictures directly, So I shall therefore let Jamo be the fact checker on this one for you.

Above you for BP from fighting.
bfee079b6d3c078b238ae631c56bef40.png

and just behind you for ABP.
b89d575e8fa6e6316c6a95115d157424.png

Now I realize your BP isnt going to be growing, But still it does beg the question of how you also came by so many slots?? :p

DeletedUser

GGN said:
Now I realize your BP isnt going to be growing, But still it does beg the question of how you also came by so many slots??

And this begs the question why do your biggest players still not have a clue how to play? All crown no brains:D
Screen Shot 2015-09-18 at 19.04.03.png

DeletedUser48096

Is that you Mr.GoodKat?.. Sorry, was confusing you with someone else for a second there..

In what world is EOS61 one of our "biggest players" Jams?

The guy isnt even in the top 40 TD players.. Besides you think Apoc players havent also hit small TD players in the past with Negative morale? You might have something you can hold over us where that the case... but it isn't.. Your proving nothing by bringing this up Mr.Goodkat.. Sorry there I go again.. . I mean Jams.

DeletedUser

I don't put animals in my name ...But i know a guy who might lol! :)

DeletedUser48096

And you accused me of having multiple accounts/personalities.... At least Iam not hiding behind on other worlds behind other names. #NothingToHideFrom

DeletedUser

GGN said:
And you accused me of having multiple accounts/personalities.

I think you'll find history shows you admitted it yourself, then denied it, then got ban for it , then squirmed out of it, then denied it again..and again..and again - me thinks the lady doth protest too much:p

At least Iam not hiding behind on other worlds behind other names.

English may not be my native tongue but either you are stuttering or this makes no sense at all. If i were playing other worlds on other names I would not try to translate in different languages than I speak (especially My IGN)..that would be very silly - the literal translation of the name you used to hide in en83 was actually 'A name No one is else having'..need to get off google translate.

You will never know my IGN's GGN you have neither the guile or experience nor friends here to find out.

DeletedUser48096

I think you'll find history shows you admitted it yourself, then denied it, then got ban for it , then squirmed out of it, then denied it again..and again..and again - me thinks the lady doth protest too much:p

Really.. I admitted it?

I told you already, I told you want I thought Jonny and ZT wanted to hear to see if I could trust you. If you see this as a confession then all it shows is that you are cherry picking your own facts. However this is overlooking the facts as I was correct in my original accessment of you hence why you jumping over to Apoc really wasn't a surprise to me.

English may not be my native tongue but either you are stuttering or this makes no sense at all. If i were playing other worlds on other names I would not try to translate in different languages than I speak (especially My IGN)..that would be very silly - the literal translation of the name you used to hide in en83 was actually 'A name No one is else having'..need to get off google translate.

You will never know my IGN's GGN you have neither the guile or experience nor friends here to find out.

Mr.GoodKat? Shame for you that you already told me that you liked the movie Lucky Number Slevin, You even quoted a line from that movie here on the externals. So its not beyond the realm of possibility that you would take on a character from that movie as an IGN. So don't go thinking your smart all of a sudden..

Plus I wasn't born yesterday Jamo you have already admitted you play with differnt accounts across differnt worlds. Plus you have already told both me and us that you lived in English speaking countries and was a member of the UK armed forces, While English may not be your primary language (I assume Serbian is?), I see no reason to believe that you have trouble speaking English. Even more so as you appear to have adsolutely zero problems writing in English so don't try and play the language card now because I' aint buying it.

See unlike you I have nothing to hide from as I am not playing with differnt accounts. Question is how are you any differnt from what you are and have accused me of?.... Its still a form of multi-accounting....

The GM

Phrourach
And the ridiculous signatures from Jamo still continue. You must really think your funny or you are as I suspect a complete halfwit;

"Thread: Hermonassa Guardian - Obituary - Jonny The B
More absolute nonsense, you're the guy that gets rimmed pretty much every single server you play in and you make fun of others for ghosting? LOL ~ Hampson1969"

Oh dear.....Not sure where you mean but never have I and never will I be rimmed from any world. Show me some facts please? Funny part was it took almost 2 years to lose a single city in Herm, LMFAO.

How do I know its Jamo? Well by reading it he gives himself up yet again posting the same way, using the same boring lines.......Yawn....

Edit: I would love for this nameless fool to own up to their actions. "Stop" being mean? LMFAO. I forget sometimes how it is one rule for Jamo/Apoc and another for the victors of the world. Strange.....

RUDE. I told you to stop being mean to people"

Last edited:

DeletedUser48096

RUDE. I told you to stop being mean to people"

Apparently was last reply was rated with the same original comment.

Thread: Hermonassa Guardian - Obituary - Jonny The B
RUDE

The person who wrote this I would believe has very few morals considering they seem happy to falsely characterize people and misrepresent peoples postions with the end goal of simply amusing themselves so they can falsely manipulate a ratings system. This person is quite possibly one of the most dishonest people I have ever seen so for them to call me and GM rude is laughable considering they are essentially committing character assassination and slander by pretending to be someone else by signing other peoples names on these reviews. Do yourself a favor buddy and quit hiding behind false names..