Pnp It's a Fairy Tale....

DeletedUser11969

Why is 44 / 54 core and 56 not core for instance?

If your reference is to the fact that two teams mass join a server in a specific location then by inviting there friends to that area, and hence creating by volume what could be defined as the core, I think I understand.

A core where any new player is consumed early in the game by these magnificent warriors that have given themselves an advantage in the server, much greater than any amount of gold could ever achieve.

It still remains a mystery to me why, the original membership are still 90% retained in O44, as everyone knows O45 was taken over the negotiation table and not by conquest.

In all the time the server was running, Ven never tried to position themselves against a southern alliance, or not until they tried for a merger when things appeared to be going not quite to plan.

So because they dont win, everyone else becomes a bunch of cheats and traitors, this insult to others even after giving themselves a massive starting position in the server. A core made at the beginning of the server by a group of people taking what they believed to be a winning advantage in the game.

At least Darius and his team of 20 had the balls to say what there strategy was with the later joining position in the server. Why cant you a do the same given your claims as "Grepo warriors elite". DR at least earned the respect of those who fought against them, and when they had the opportunity to join and grow into a team that could potentially win they made the right choice and so did the members who joined with them. :)

DeletedUser12512

343812a8-9aaa-4727-bf1c-d38a262b0859.png

DeletedUser

I do not see why all of you are so jealous. This game is game of strategy, Intel, active players, and good friends.
We just dominate in in every field. You only can say GZ to us and go Ghost from server IMO. New world is opened go there, an pick on new kids that just start game, We will give you 30days+ that we will come and dominate there 2.
LH2P and LH2Lose

DeletedUser22708

Congrats guys, you totally deserve this one, especially you atticus from all people.
Look how proud you guys are, showing your award to your daddy, daddy Mystikz :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13405

Corf...we never positioned ourselves south...we were focused on core only...core is defined as 44/45/54/55...the first oceans that fill up and where the majority of the better and more active players join and compete against each other. Thats why its more difficult to play core vs. rim. Not knocking original EQ players...we had an NAP with you guys for a while in whatever your alliance was called at the time.

The traitor crew however...lol...we were the only reason their garbage alliance wasnt bounced outta 55 in the first month of the server. daizan wanted them kept alive toward an eventual merge that was pre-discussed. OK, so we did that. And got paid back by those idiots with a knife in the back. Thats fine, reputations follow people and those jokers will never live it down under their current usernames.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow. What an interesting thread.
Not because of the content but the lack of civility a game can engender in human beings.

In the main, everyone "dost protest too much." And more worryingly, a good few seem unable to interact without debasing themselves publicly. It's a sorry world we live in when people cannot enter debate without resorting to abusive and insulting language.

I care not where core is, or is not; only that I've put a lot of hours into this game, played honestly and with respect for my fellow gamers, regardless of whether they were in my team or trying to rim me.

I have congratulated successes against me, apologised for mistakes and had a little banter along the way.

At what point did this become oh-so-serious that you all lost perspective?

A damned shame but that's only my humble opinion and I await the inevitable deluge of abuse this thread seems to attract.

Happy Grepo peeps :pro:

DeletedUser

So what, I can show you the same from Athens. The difference our WWs from enemies and visa verse were 5 hours away with no buffs and heroes, most players didn't use app or had all these different events (designed for gold users only). Most alliances were formed at the beginning of the world and fought until the end. Here is strategy for you to protect them. These days we call strategy to merge at the last minute colonize 100 cities far away from the enemy and build WW there. Bravest strategy I have ever seen.

DeletedUser10984

The traitor crew however...lol...we were the only reason their garbage alliance wasnt bounced outta 55 in the first month of the server. daizan wanted them kept alive toward an eventual merge that was pre-discussed. OK, so we did that. And got paid back by those idiots with a knife in the back. Thats fine, reputations follow people and those jokers will never live it down under their current usernames.
You can rant all you want GS but the knife is in your hand, we simply pulled it out of our backs in order to walk away.

DeletedUser13405

Your back? We did everything we could to help you to succeed....telling guys like Dawson and Extorn to stay in order to keep you strong when they asked for invites, helping you take the Artemisia city, helping your players when your founder went AWOL....I thought we were good allies. It really wasn't our fault you guys decided to invite a bunch of 3 cities or less players halfway into the server that made a clean merge impossible. Then, when many of us were not aware of an "agreement" that existed, you bolted in the middle of the night with no discussion or not even giving us a chance to address the concerns.

All good, but reputations follow people server-to-server. Good and bad. You ex-founder is already finding that out on Taras from what a little birdie told me.

DeletedUser10984

You used Dawson as a spy inside the leadership so yeah that was entirely self serving there, as for the rest, one gets tired of being treated as a second class member after a while. It's easy to tell when all the information is going around you but never to you.

DeletedUser13405

Dawson never spied. He was trying to work out merge terms.

And if you recall, we added first Daz and then your ex-founder to our council. Was that not trying to address concerns?

DeletedUser22115

Just like to Congratulate Equilibrium on winning Rhammus, especially those who were from RUSE, really sorry i couldnt be there but rl problems got serious and i couldn't continue. When I left we were trying to address problems but after that i don't know, but ive seen you pull the trick with Dawson84 on two occassions so it wouldnt be a first time that you guys put her in another premade and tried to get the plans and directions of the enemy.

DeletedUser22115

yes, but its not the first time you planted Dawson into another alliance which you felt intimidated by, I only came to realise this a while ago when i was thinking. But now that its been brought to my attention I see it clearly. Yes we were allies, but not from day 1, as I recollect that it was several weeks into the server. Yes, we were allies, but it didnt end up like that and thats all i really know, i really just posted with the intention to Congratulate EQ.

DeletedUser39812

yes, but its not the first time you planted Dawson into another alliance which you felt intimidated by, I only came to realise this a while ago when i was thinking.

Lol ok...thats enough sitting on the sidelines for me :) I challenge you to illustrate a time when I have been a spy. You wont find one. Outside of this world the only worlds I've made a run at I've ran my own alliances with some great mates helping.

And I did nothing to spy here but really dont care one way or another if people believe that. My allegiances to this world were limited (hence why I left).

Admittedly I grew frustrated with the delays and back and forth in our "merge" so I took a strong-arm approach to try and get it done. Unfortunately that didn't work and plans fell apart. Such is the way in grepo.

So put the rumour mill to rest. Reality is a lot simpler then your dreams. Enjoy the battles and congrats to those that won this world. Look forward to seeing you in the next :)