Pnp It's a Fairy Tale....

DeletedUser

I use gold? Yes i got my premiums activated, yet i still have less slots than most EQ players in the top 15, but 1 million bp more. Better check yourself and your mates for the gold. My puppy dog Fara would rim you easily and we will. Just a shame it's us that have to move to the rim, should be the other way around but we already know EQ don't like challenges. :cool:

Yawn. Nothing new to see here.

Keep talking, you're close to surpassing Druvi as the laughingstock of the externals, a few more inane posts spouting the same over and over and I'm sure you'll at least equal him in that department.

DeletedUser22708

Yawn. Nothing new to see here.

Keep talking, you're close to surpassing Druvi as the laughingstock of the externals, a few more inane posts spouting the same over and over and I'm sure you'll at least equal him in that department.

That's a pretty amazing achievement. What is a bigger achievement is you reading every single one of my posts. Yawn no crown for EQ

DeletedUser

See vulpes, the difference between digi and druvi is that digi can back whatever he says up by being the number 1 fighter in the world. He can pretty much say whatever he wants lol

DeletedUser

See vulpes, the difference between digi and druvi is that digi can back whatever he says up by being the number 1 fighter in the world. He can pretty much say whatever he wants lol

Are you his spokesperson? It's more fun listening to him talk about how good he (thinks) he is.

DeletedUser22708

For minimum wage I'd do it :D

You're hired Fight Me Sir! Don't worry about Vulpes, he's just bitter he can't get a crown. I already heard EQ are trying every sneaky tactic in the book to get that crown, but that doesn't surprise me at all.

DeletedUser48798

vulpes will get his crown and the only people who will try to stop him are very sore losers who i can say honestly just 'need to get out more'

DeletedUser48798

really and when you tried to build out 1 WW and failed on that please explain how you intend to win
so far you have not broke a single WW and if you did woopee and ????
all i think is this thread is for sore losers giving it large
what i dont understand is that if you could have achieved what you say you can why are you waiting and for what do you wait
you guys are claiming to be warriors and yet it seems to have gone over your heads you need 4 WW to win and 7 for the crown and you have zero with 1 at level 9 and ..nothing else half your team as exited stage left and if they had not left you still could not outbuild us on 1 WW while we put 5 in place and OV managed 2
i have a magic lamp for sale but like aladins it only grants 3 wishes

DeletedUser22708

really and when you tried to build out 1 WW and failed on that please explain how you intend to win
so far you have not broke a single WW and if you did woopee and ????
all i think is this thread is for sore losers giving it large
what i dont understand is that if you could have achieved what you say you can why are you waiting and for what do you wait
you guys are claiming to be warriors and yet it seems to have gone over your heads you need 4 WW to win and 7 for the crown and you have zero with 1 at level 9 and ..nothing else half your team as exited stage left and if they had not left you still could not outbuild us on 1 WW while we put 5 in place and OV managed 2
i have a magic lamp for sale but like aladins it only grants 3 wishes

Is boxed and beercrate confused? Why, oh why are we not letting EQ get the crown, such a mystery to me.

DeletedUser48798

hateocracy smashed it in calydon and not you or anyone could stop them and quite often history repeats itself
good luck but nobody will take you at all serious unless you actually do something that actually matters
as to why your still here talking a great fight lol well i guess it is better than being out classed on a server you have an equal chance to win such as the new 1 just opened where i doubt also you would manage to complete 1 WW while others are winning that
i am well aware why you have not accepted defeat here after you have lost and that is because you just need to get out more

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hateocracy smashed it in calydon and not you or anyone could stop them and quite often history repeats itself
good luck but nobody will take you at all serious unless you actually do something that actually matters
as to why your still here talking a great fight lol well i guess it is better than being out classed on a server you have an equal chance to win such as the new 1 just opened where i doubt also you would manage to complete 1 WW while others are winning that
i am well aware why you have not accepted defeat here after you have lost and that is because you just need to get out more

:supermad: beercrate is mad

DeletedUser

In beercrates defense here he's a real player by Venom's standards as his BP numbers are good :)

DeletedUser22708

Of course Hateocracy smashed it in Calydon, the only alliance that was up for the challenge to beat them was Loud Noises, and they gave up quickly. I was 2 oceans away and with 30 members i did not start WW's as it would be pointless competing with Hateocracy who had a full roster of 150 members. So i don't know where you are getting at but comparing these 2 worlds is just silly. Why would i want anyone to take me serious, i'm not like EQ that cares what people think of me and then go cry on the forum when someone teases me...
Did see you what i did there, i used points at the end of my sentences, you might want to try it as well.

DeletedUser11969

Of course Hateocracy smashed it in Calydon, the only alliance that was up for the challenge to beat them was Loud Noises, and they gave up quickly. I was 2 oceans away and with 30 members i did not start WW's as it would be pointless competing with Hateocracy who had a full roster of 150 members. So i don't know where you are getting at but comparing these 2 worlds is just silly. Why would i want anyone to take me serious, i'm not like EQ that cares what people think of me and then go cry on the forum when someone teases me...
Did see you what i did there, i used points at the end of my sentences, you might want to try it as well.

Oh man very picky!!! Final sentence glad to see you dot your "i" and cross your "t" - I, I, I, I, I. ;)

DeletedUser48798

my brother played calydon his game name was 5incity and every sunday he used to come round to my house for the day and i used to play his account and he let me do anything i like to anyone with his account he called it the random factor but i called it chaos
it was the most fun ive had at grepolis and he said it made his game very intresting especially on monday mornings

DeletedUser48798

regarding grammar

我的語言的語法不同的工作英語

DeletedUser22708

Oh man very picky!!! Final sentence glad to see you dot your "i" and cross your "t" - I, I, I, I, I. ;)

Ah Corfu, I thought you wouldn't return to this place of unholiness. But since you have an OV WW city in siege you're feeling a bit more confident to come out of your shell i presume?