Top 12 Kasmenai Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser28198

In response to Zero, no we're not forming any coalitions. Hadn't planned on it.

TVG has been our only ally in this world. We were dedicated to holding up our side against enemies as they did theirs. With TVG now gone we don't officially have any allies.

DeletedUser25609

did DBD&co just lose 33 cities in 2 days? apparently they lost more than 40 but with a quick count i got 33... maybe taking on osgl and TVG wasnt a good idea

DeletedUser

Epidemic are thriving on taking cities from newly established alliances ..notice they are giving The Lost boys ( who are taking cities from them at will) a massive swerve.

anyway I'm off this server is a more complex set of alliances and affiliations than Syria and i could probably send a CS there quicker than i can here..

DeletedUser25609

notice they are giving The Lost boys ( who are taking cities from them at will) a massive swerve.
15 cities to 12 cities isnt really "at will" is it lol, a full OP on one player and then to take only 2 of their cities isnt anything to boast about really :p Still TLB is by far (like really really mega far) the greatest thread to EPI right now :D

DeletedUser23146

I had no idea that conquering from DBD was a major accomplishment to you, Adz. I really hope you didn't lose sleep over us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51112

15 cities to 12 cities isnt really "at will" is it lol, a full OP on one player and then to take only 2 of their cities isnt anything to boast about really :p Still TLB is by far (like really really mega far) the greatest thread to EPI right now :D
You forgot to mention Plague.

DeletedUser28198

Mind you those losses were due to a large contingency of traitors within our alliance who then left us for HH. So did you really fight it out with us and we ? I definitely don't think so. All those traitors did nothing but lie, complain, and spy on us.

So if you are all so successful, by all means please come visit my cities.

I don't know how many spies you still have, but it's funny to see an alliance with so many spies and gold. Just go take some isolated inactives and work with your spies. If you want to fight for real you know where to find me.

DeletedUser23146

GP, lets be fair. We both know you're pumping several thousands dollars worth of Gold to Inno just so you can bolster up your DLU count.

Hell, I bet you're buying BPs!

DeletedUser25609

All the people that left you for HH left because they thought you handled the whole situation badly actually. And we have no spies, never actually have done xD

DeletedUser25609

Also does mauro know you're calling him an isolated inactive player? Or are we already fighting for real?

DeletedUser53998

Yeah we haven't had any spies in your camp GP. The cities we took where before they left to join us and a lot of the members who joined had been in VM for a while so not sure how they could be spying or complaining but they seemed unhappy with the lack of support they got from your core.

DeletedUser52173

Why is it when the enemy take in players they are traitors and yet when others do it then its players merging or just moving,never could figure that one out.Either way happy to have the best DBD had to offer in 54 just a shame they didn`t get the support they deserved.

DeletedUser25609

just a shame they didn`t get the support they deserved.
To be honest even mauro a massive player barely got any support. For my final CS push we sent in maybe 2500 LS to clear it and we lost maybe 500 of them

Yet out of the 13 or so cities I revolted probably 10 of them got 1000+ birs. Maybe just badly thought out support

DeletedUser15275

Well you know what they say about cats that bite don't usually bark...wait i think i did that wrong.

DeletedUser53998

Also I would just like to point out that 2 of the "Traitors" who are no longer in DBD are still in VM so looks like they where kicked

DeletedUser23146

All the people that left you for HH left because they thought you handled the whole situation badly actually.

To be fair, a large chunk of those players whined about everything. DBD, as a whole, thanks you for taking them.

DeletedUser15275

To be fair, a large chunk of those players whined and bitched about everything. DBD, as a whole, thanks you for taking them.
maybe that's a sign that something needs to be taken care of by the leadership? I mean if they were complaining about the lack of support, then you support. Not leave them hanging. But what do I know. Did you send support to them sangran?

DeletedUser23146

Of course I sent support.

Quick question, if you don't mind. Did they get MM privileges in your alliance? If so, they must be one happy group of folks.