Top 12 Kasmenai Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

I'm sure you all want to know my view on the dissolution of '''''''Old school grepolis legends''''''' (many quotation marks to emphasise my utter shock at this)..:p

Ahem and it goes like this.

well I think I called it back in my first thread here. nothing old schools about it. in fact a very new school train of thought to leave the top alliance to seek shelter in a new entity - i wonder if you think a new alliance is the answer when its your member that are the problem?. Whether you fled to Epi or this new DBD alliance all i can say as a TLB member , we wouldn't of taken one OSGL and as players, yes you are all red. ..now thats oldschool. MGK prediction for this world ? a OSGL/DBD and EPI cuddling pact in a matter of minutes.

DeletedUser38939

OSGL members split up everywhere, but the ones who want to fight Epi have remained and become a part of the DBD family.

DeletedUser23146

you cant show him but you could show me :) or was that harbour check the only action you will take? :(

You got me. Retiring from the game. You can have my cities. GG.

DeletedUser15275

Funny how we keep having incoming TLB support to OSGL and TF cities we've taken. Who's cuddling now?

EPI VS TF + TLB + DBD + DBD rejects + Ragnarok

Bunch of hypocrites

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51112

I also want to ask the same thing, I had no idea we are friends
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28198

DBD has only one ally, the same one ally we have had for the duration of this world. The unmentioned TVG.

DeletedUser25609

Now TVG, OSGL and DBD are becoming one. so much for being a dark horse or whatever, you now own 55 not by force... but by recruiting. Well played guys, hats off. a new MRA after this long? crazy

DeletedUser23146

too_much_salt_360.jpg

Although, logically, if we were an MRA, you could just come conquer us, no? Have fun with that. ^^

DeletedUser38939

For someone who ditched their alliance to join the enemy those are some big words.
By definition we are indeed 'Mass recruiting' by means of 2 merges into us.

1 by the loyal enemies who wanted to continue to fight EPI
1 by our loyal allies who have been with us from the start

If Epidemic can take players from others, why can't DBD?

DeletedUser25609

"ditched"? all us who left OSGL were a majority of the active players... so in a way OSGL left them lot behind to join a proper team... it was a mess in the forums and nothing ever happened, but not as much of a mess as your forums are right now (... I hear...) And yes you guys are all one big group now, thats 3 full alliances. EPI took in like 15 players, not two alliances worth. Maybe the 3 of you could start attacking us now? or are you busy trying to invite some more alliances to join in with your little snuggle session? ;)

DeletedUser38939

If you did as much fighting as you do typing on here maybe we would have a war

DeletedUser23146

I won't lie, I'd love a snuggle session with you, Ben. I'll buy you dinner tonight, and maybe we can go to your place? ;)

DeletedUser25609

If you did as much fighting as you do typing on here maybe we would have a war
i have 10k more abp than you? what? xD i revolted 12 osgl cities and took 2 in one day lol. but if im correct i have a city on many of your core islands... maybe it should be you starting off this war :)

sounds good sangran. i'll buy some romantic candles :)

DeletedUser23146

I'd much prefer bromantic candles, thank you very much.