Top 12 Kasmenai Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser52860

Adz, don't mug yourself of pal. Anyone with access to oracle can see that until those three you've made a career out of internals, inactives, and hand offs. You sit there talking up your BP stats and they're shocking. You're the 8th biggest player on the server and your BP ranking is 43.

DeletedUser25609

Adz, don't mug yourself of pal. Anyone with access to oracle can see that until those three you've made a career out of internals, inactives, and hand offs. You sit there talking up your BP stats and they're shocking. You're the 8th biggest player on the server and your BP ranking is 43.

I never said i was any good lol, ive stated before its complete luck im in the top 10 xD, and its pretty clear the BP rankings are the real top 10 :p thats why i praise players like smelly armpit ;) But with my bankcard still sat in my wallet i dont think ive been doing too bad for myself bp wise. (also psst mate the whole reason im talking trash here is in the hopes of some DBP, ive ran out of slots! dont tell the others that though yeah?)

DeletedUser25609

but also just saying -
002 was taken
003 was founded
004 was a ghost
005 was taken
006 was swapped for a taken city
007 was handed after my CS failed but another persons managed to get in
008 was internal
009 was taken
010 was taken
011 was taken
012 was handover
013 was internal
014 was founded
015 was internal
016 was internal
017 was internal
018 was taken
019 was taken
020 was taken
021 internal taken to hand off.

so not quite as bad as you make out

DeletedUser23146

So, basically, you're saying we have nothing to fear from you, unless we go inactive?

Quite the convincing argument.

DeletedUser28198

So, basically, you're saying we have nothing to fear from you, unless we go inactive?

Quite the convincing argument.
29.png

DeletedUser37948

anyone going to do a new top 12? looks like lots has changed

Pro-Grep

Strategos
I wish all of you were fighting us (EPI&Plague) like you do on forums, but whatever everyone acts tough in their frame.

DeletedUser23146

What are you waiting for? Y'all broke the NAP anyway.

Think about it, someone with half a wit would realize "Hey, DBD's busy moving members around. We can easily get a few conquests in the mist of their -assumed- internal chaos."

What do I know, though?

Last edited by a moderator:

Yossarian234

Strategos
I am looking at ranking right now and I am wondering: Did a lot of alliances changed names or did new alliances came to Top 12? I came pretty late to this world and I haven't been tracking changes in ranking, focusing on my alliance for now :D

DeletedUser51112

#1 EPIDEMIC
#1 in points, attackers and #2 defenders, total in #1 fighters, stastics says they know how to eat, and not to be eaten. decent players, proceeding very coordinating ops.
once upon a time people told them 'MRA' but they proved it was wrong, I expect them to be swimming a longer,
although having problems which they're facing in every corner, DBD to east, TLB to south and TF to west,
I don't give a much attention to the north though.
SWIM

#2 The Lost Boys
It's the alliance where I belong to, so I won't give my opinions here as to prevent to be bias, all I can say is that we're now ranked #2 in points and #3 attackers, #3 defenders, total in #3 fighters.

#3 Death Before Dishonor
Recently they absorbed Old School Grepo Legends to their home, and as The Varangian Guard collapse the well-known players like Timothy Dewey, Uncle Bulgaria and Mefitis went jump on to DBD as well. this alliance is the one I'm very interested in to watch.
SWIM

#4 True Fear
I guess now the whole world Kasmenai know what they're doing here, or at least, to assume.
TF had had some conflicts with EPIDEMIC and it shows that they can protect what they own, although losing some cities to them but still, it's not bad at all as to compare their sizes.
One thing I wish to point out to them is that they're expanding too widely, which I think their only flaw for now.
SWIM

#5 DBD Deathwish
As Old School Grepo Legends collapse they changed their name to DBD Deathwish and become the branch to Death Before Dishonor, I thought it was some kind of a joke they were playing manipulating people here, but no, it was true! they actually become the branch to the one which has the half size to themselves. they're still number 2 fighters this world, which proves they had hard time being beaten by every corner they faced, will it change as they're now under protection by DBD?
FLOAT

#6 Hydra's Hooligans
An elite group huh, with 43 players they keep managing to put their feets in top 12 rankings.
Hooligans had some fun out of beating OSGL and NGGL when they were weak by fighting in every corner and meanwhile it was successful to take a lot of cities off them, but the things are changing rapidly day by day now, I think it's now the real time for them to prove the world they're fit to be one of the top alliances here. they have some experienced and aggressive players but the rest.. I don't give much credit for.
FLOAT

#7 Transient Drifters
I'm very disppointed with these guys, the world winners of Hermonassa and almost winner of EN85 but here they are, losing players to their enemies and things are getting tougher as time goes by, #8 attackers, #11 defenders, total in #9 fighters, it's not too bad but for their sizes and the name.. it's not good either. will they get through this hard time? only time can tell.
SINK

#8 Nocturnos
I'm very amused to see them still here in top 12, not just being here, they actually have managed to #8 from #12 for these few weeks. along with their many branches as Arcanos, Daemonos, and Incanos they call O34 as their ocean and recently managed to take a few cities off some top alliances as well.
but with stastics say they're still simming their way.
SINK

-

It's only my thoughts.
and as you can see It's top 8, not top 12
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser53868

Nocturnos have gone up from #12 to #8 by eating their sister alliances xD

DeletedUser37948

Why don't you do it? :D

apart from stats i dont know enough on the core teams, have friends in epi and know people in dbd but id like to hear the opinions of the leaders or top players in the top alliances and their views on the changes in the top 12 and how it effects them

DeletedUser23146

Right, so. Top 12. I'm basing this off what I see here, along with using Grepo Intel.
#1 Epidemic / Plague
#1 attackers, #2 defenders, and #1 fighters. Not too bad. Map shows they're quite boxed in. Assuming they haven't NAP'd the remainder of the top 12, I'd be worried. They're on top, and when you're on top, there's only one place to go. Recently, took in quite a few from OSGL when OSGL merged into DBD. Their choice to do this, obviously, but I'd be careful. If Epidemic turns into a sinking ship, I'm sure those same players will jump ship once again. If I'm honest, they're going to float in their current state. Their best bet is to find a way to expand to ensure they don't have enemies on all sides.

#2 The Lost Boys
#3 Attackers, #3 Defenders, and #3 Fighters. While I haven't personally interacted with anyone inside of TLB, they appear to be holding themselves well. According to the map, they have their core based around south-eastern 45. They've taken a handful of cities from Epidemic, and I expect TLB to be making a large OP on them soon. Personally, I'm going to keep watch on you guys. Swim.

#3 Death Before Dishonor / DBD Deathwish
#2 Attackers, #1 Defenders, #2 Fighters. My own personal alliance(s). Have made o55 their home, and recently took in OSGL as their own, along with TVG. Went on a Legions (and their sister branch) killing spree. I can't say much about DBD, other than to clear up some confusion. OSGL (Now DBD Deathwish) is no longer headed by OSGL leaders, and are led by DBD leaders. Swim.

#4 True Fear
#4 Attackers, #3 Attackers, #6 Attackers. Appear to be a bit out of the way. They should definitely move in some more to get in this fun. Appears to be taking cities from Raganork, with little to no effort required from TF. Looking forward to what you guys plan on bringing when the world matures. Swim.

#5 Hydra's Hooligans
#6 attackers, #7 defenders, #7 fighters. According to the map, they're based loosely in ocean 54. I'm guessing their core is in east? Maybe? Anyway, they've got Heroes to their east, The Usual Suspects to their west, Four Horsemen to the north, and DBD to the south. They should solidify their core, then start taking from Heroes. This will help relieve pressure from the east. I haven't really seen you guys fight, so I don't know what you are capable of. However, in this current state, I'd say you guys will float for a while.

#6 Transient Drifters
#8 Attackers, #11 defenders, #9 Fighters. Based in 44. Appears to have a core in between Nocturnos and Plague/Epidemic. No real threats to their north, so they can exit if needed. Giving you a float until I see you guys in action. No offense. :D

#7 Nocturnos
#16 attackers, #6 defenders, #11 fighters. Probably one of the biggest MRAs I've seen in my few years in Grepolis. You guys are somehow still going, and I applaud you for that. Based in ocean 34 with no real threats inside the ocean itself. True Fear in 35, and Transient Drifters in 45, which limits their ability to move into the core oceans. What I'd honestly do is try your best to compress yourself into two branches (How many do you have, three?) and pick and direction and go. If you do this, I have faith you'll float. Otherwise, you're most likely going to sink because TD/TF will come in and start picking off your cities with ease.

#8 Non Sunt Dii
#11 attackers, #19 defenders, #13 fighters. They basically have Ocean 56 and 66 to themselves. They could easily go north and hit DBD, or go west and hit TLB. Their rank in the defenders tells me they had no issues with resistance when it came to taking over the oceans they're in. Keep up the work. Swim.

#9 The Usual Suspects
#12 attackers, #13 defenders, #12 fighters. Based in o54. According to their fighting rank, they haven't done anything all too exciting in their time there. I, also, have reason to believe they're allied with HH. In either case, start throwing jabs at Epidemic/Plague or DBD if you aren't. BPs are BPs, and they'll help fuel your expansion. I'm giving you a float, simply because I haven't seen your fighting ability. Once I see it, and its impressive, I'll definitely mark this up to swim. :D

#10 Four Horsemen
#17 attackers, #25 defenders, #18 Fighters. Ocean 53 is their home, and they only have potential enemies to their south. I'm sure they can easily sneak their way into ocean 54, with the amount of tension [possibly] building there. (Or, you'll be ignored entirely). Once I see some action from you guys, I can't be for certain. For now, however, float.

#11 Heroes
#15 attackers,#20 defenders, #17 fighters. They seem pretty intent on keeping ocean 64 to themselves, evident by the amount of misc. conquests they've done in the past couple days. They also appear to be making their way into o54, which I don't blame them for, because that's where a lot of the action will start to happen rather Soon(TM). Based on their fighting rank, it appears to me that they're nothing too special... At the moment. I really want to see these guys flex their muscles and bring a fight to other top-12's, unless mediocrity is their final form. Float if they don't move inwards, swim if they do.

Not bothering with a 12th entry, since DBD has two branches in the top 12.

Yossarian234

Strategos
Right, so. Top 12. I'm basing this off what I see here, along with using Grepo Intel.

#6 Transient Drifters
#8 Attackers, #11 defenders, #9 Fighters. Based in 44. Appears to have a core in between Nocturnos and Plague/Epidemic. No real threats to their north, so they can exit if needed. Giving you a float until I see you guys in action. No offense. :D

I understand that my alliance Faravahar is not seen as a threat and just a bunch of noobish players, but also was Fluffernutters in Sinope noone and nobody for 2 months of server and they afterwards won the crown. Yeah, I know we aren't like Fluffernutters and noone will ever be like them(I enjoyed playing with those players so much).

Yes, we have new players, but we also have some experienced players who wouldn't give their cities easily. I am trying my best to teach new players and I can say there is little possitive shift in their playing. I am little sceptic about our future but I think we can make it through.

DeletedUser28198

A good top 8 and a good top 12. Keep this stuff coming.

I like reading the old ones too, back before anyone had any idea of who was capable of what and just decided to act like they were experts for externals :D

Love you San ;)

DeletedUser37948

So i hear a rumor that DBD are trying to form a coalition against EPI is there any truth in that or am i misguided ?

DeletedUser25609

If I'm honest, they're going to float in their current state
Forgetting to mention the amount of cities taken off of our enemies... must have just been a mistake? although TVG taking cities off epi was mentioned, never trust DBD to make an unbias top 12 ;) liked the rest though