Top 12 Kasmenai Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser28198

Genital pubeus you haven't replied within the usual 20 minute time frame you usually do? Have we just found when you sleep?
Silly boy, you've only found when I stop to blink.

So I was correct in saying you guys coherently shared the objective of inviting DBD members. And I am somehow wrong?

DeletedUser15275

To clarify things EPI didn't start the war. EPI, DBD, TVG were allies. OSGL went to DBD with the caption "to get back at EPI" (as GP said) and DBD accepted them even though they were allies with EPI. Then they went ahead and took cities while their flags were still green. For guys in "death before dishonor" it was not very honorable to stab allies in the back.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28198

To clarify things EPI didn't start the war. EPI, DBD, TVG were allies. OSGL went to DBD with the caption "to get back at EPI" (as GP said) and DBD accepted them even though they were allies with EPI. Then they went ahead and took cities while their flags were still green. For guys in "death before dishonor" it was not very honorable to stab allies in the back.

We were never allies. We had an NAP - only because our one real ally (TVG) had an NAP. They wouldn't agree to an NAP without it being extended to us, and vice versa of course.

Additionally, we did not declare war on EPI when we accepted the merge. I had the intention of keeping the peace, and for a couple days we did so. Then EPI canceled the pact and attacked us.

I told Steve when he joined he took his orders from DBD leadership, and was not in charge and would not get founders rights. We don't do that kind of merging in DBD. To keep the peace for as long as possible was my own choice. But that wasn't very long.

DeletedUser15275

Epi cancelled the NAP because you new members still took a city off of them.

But enough of that, I think a new top 12 is in order.

Oh and where is your sidekick? Sangran?

DeletedUser28198

Epi cancelled the NAP because you new members still took a city off of them.

But enough of that, I think a new top 12 is in order.

Oh and where is your sidekick? Sangran?

Sangran found a new lover </3

Scale of 1-10

1. EPIDEMIC - 7.8
2. Hydras Hooligans - 8.1 (now)
3. TLB - 8.3
4. Death Before Dishonor - 76.66666666666666666
5. True Fear - 8.2
6. Non Sunt Dii - 9.0
7. Transient Drifters - 6.9
8. Nocturnos - 6.3
9. Four Horsemen - 6.5
10. Shadow Elite - 7.8
11. Ragnarok - 6.7
12. House Mormont - 4.9

DeletedUser

well hey, of the alliances that you ranked that aren't you NSD is number 1 D: go us

DeletedUser28198

well hey, of the alliances that you ranked that aren't you NSD is number 1 D: go us

Well I ranked it honestly based on what each alliance is capable of. Taking of course their size and member number into account.

DeletedUser52215

On
Sangran found a new lover </3

Scale of 1-10

1. EPIDEMIC - 7.8
2. Hydras Hooligans - 8.1 (now)
3. TLB - 8.3
4. Death Before Dishonor - 76.66666666666666666
5. True Fear - 8.2
6. Non Sunt Dii - 9.0
7. Transient Drifters - 6.9
8. Nocturnos - 6.3
9. Four Horsemen - 6.5
10. Shadow Elite - 7.8
11. Ragnarok - 6.7
12. House Mormont - 4.9
only 7.8 :(

Just kidding that's generous of you, we are a bunch of noobs really a 3 would be more appropriate :p

DeletedUser52173

Silly boy, you've only found when I stop to blink.

So I was correct in saying you guys coherently shared the objective of inviting DBD members. And I am somehow wrong?
Indeed you were wrong again.EPI have never contacted me with the "shared objective of inviting DBD members" and even if they had done i would have no issue with saying so.

DeletedUser28198

Indeed you were wrong again.EPI have never contacted me with the "shared objective of inviting DBD members" and even if they had done i would have no issue with saying so.

"I don't know about it, so it doesn't exist"

There was a simultaneous effort between mauro/steve (recruiting for HH), and Epidemic recruiting for themselves in progress when Steve left. Perhaps the knowledge just got leaked from somebody Steve/Mauro contacted, and perhaps it was shared intentionally.

You talked to Steve no doubt (well ahead of time), it was not a random invite. And steve was recruiting on your behalf.

But whatever, I won't judge you for any personal notion of wrong or right, only for your cowardice.

DeletedUser15275

"I don't know about it, so it doesn't exist"

There was a simultaneous effort between mauro/steve (recruiting for HH), and Epidemic recruiting for themselves in progress when Steve left. Perhaps the knowledge just got leaked from somebody Steve/Mauro contacted, and perhaps it was shared intentionally.

You talked to Steve no doubt (well ahead of time), it was not a random invite. And steve was recruiting on your behalf.

But whatever, I won't judge you for any personal notion of wrong or right, only for your cowardice.

Oh snap!! he called I.K.M a coward.

DeletedUser53998

Really GP? Your going to take a discussion/argument whatever you want to call it about a game and turn in what is a personal attack on peoples character? Very disappointed about that it's a shame that it came to this. Also goes for adz 7 with his name calling of GP tho I think he was trying to just annoy him. Can we please have a little respect for each please dispite our difference in opinion.

DeletedUser25609

calling I.K.M a coward is like shooting yourself in the face lol. Abuse me GP not them