Top 12 Kasmenai Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser51283

um using an event to say someone isnt doing well is silly, especially with DBD going hard for defense buff cuz they NEEED it or else they would be screwed

Its quite interesting-we were doing fine before the event and it makes sense that an alliance with 7 enemies prioritises the defence buff.

And also we're not exactly going full pelt for the BP bonus and still in 2nd. Not bad if you ask me.

DeletedUser

it was your alliance member bragging about doing well in the event lol, and obviously u need to prioritize the defense buff(like i said) BECUZ things wouldn't look pretty for u especially when attack buffs come around lol

DeletedUser38939

I don't understand why people continue to underestimate DBD :/
Like seriously. We've been around since the very first day, and since the very first day we've been 'doomed to sink'.
We're fighting reds on all sides, with no allies, and yet we stand. If we're going to die, make us bloody die.

TromboneTom

Strategos
Like seriously. We've been around since the very first day, and since the very first day we've been 'doomed to sink'.
We're fighting reds on all sides, with no allies, and yet we stand. If we're going to die, make us bloody die.
I don't see whats wrong with being attacked on all fronts, yes you may lose some citys but you also get the growth of the DBP i have alot of respect for the members in DBD sticking it out even when times are rough.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach

Who attacks you from the East?

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
it was your alliance member bragging about doing well in the event lol, and obviously u need to prioritize the defense buff(like i said) BECUZ things wouldn't look pretty for u especially when attack buffs come around lol

I think it's funny that it is the alliances that complain the most about how gold users ruin the game who keep listing at the very top of the event.

DeletedUser

Top 12
1.The Lost Boys swim
attacker rank:4 defender rank:5 fighter rank:4

So since the last time i made a top 12, there have been quite a few changes in the rankings x.x TLB decided to finally absorb the sinking ship of TLT and mother RX will hopefully be able to guide them into at least being somewhat successful ;) they've expanded from pretty much exclusively hitting EPI with the new added bonus of hitting SE with their little coaltion down south west. The death of SE that is rapidly approaching was not really a surprise, i believe my colleague actually perdicted 8-12 to sink. Not to mention with some scuffles with NSD ;) They've had the best growth this week and the most conquests so good job over here. Might lose your number 4 in fighting soon though :D

2. EPIDEMIC swim
attacker rank:1 defender rank:1 fighter rank:1

I didn't even bother looking at the rank list for the attack/defense/fighter because I know i wouldn't see anything new on top. They've finally managed to stabalize it seems, and agian have a positive conquest count this week, so yay you :D main enemies seem to be TLB and DBD. they have "friendly relations" with HH which I don't see any real faults in that decision since they've been surrounded by day 1 lol they need to be cut some slack imo xd although don't let adz near your members, he might send them messages trying to recruit them D: (guess im not good enough or something though) they aren't too far behind TLB and if they match member count i can see them being about even with them point wise. And as far as combat goes i think the ranks speak for themselves xD so probably still number 1 in my mind but not on the board :3 gj boys(and gals)
3. Hydra Hooligans swim
attacker rank:6 defender rank:8 fighter rank:6

These nasty fellows stole DBD members to cruise up to number 3... jk :D players are free to choose what alliance they want to be in so if they decided to switch, no matter how much 'propaganda' they received, if they enjoy being in your alliance they would probably stay ;) so with that being said, HH cruised into the third place position, and unlike the people ahead of them they have room to recruit, and they might have some people to recruit soon xD (this is directed to the death of DBD, cry about it if u want) I could see them being rank 1 in a few weeks and even though fighter rank they are lower then the other top 4, i think that's probably a bit of an inaccurate order. so gj over here :D
4.Death Before Dishonor float then sink
attacker rank:5 defender rank:2 fighter rank:2

I'm prepared for the tears/salt of DBD over the float/sink, it would have been full on sink if they didn't get the 20% defense buff, but whats that goes away and there is 9 days of an offensive buff... i could see them collapsing fast, i actually think those will be a really interesting 9 days and will show big power swings because of the difficulty to defend. so yes, no matter how many dbz memes they post in the salt section(its really way too many) I see them sinking. Although if you ask them they are obviously better then everyone else xD. They have their classic slogan of fighting on all fronts. So let me just go over that for a second, one front is HH who is destroying them, one front is EPI who they are up on last time i checked(yay u), and then two fronts are NSD, I don't know about the other alliances, but I do know that NSD really hasn't been hitting them that much so their little motto is a little misleading, yes they have enemies on all fronts, but there isn't really much fighting on two of them. For now ;)
5.Transient Drifters swim
attacker rank:7 defender rank:6 fighter rank:7

they are 4000 points behind DBD so they are basically tied for fourth in my eyes, they absorbed there academy/sister alliance(I don't know which one it is of the two) and shot up a bit in the rankings. They seem to be doing fine, same old same old with enemies, seem to just enjoy eating nocturnos(poor lil fellas)
6. Non Sunt Dii swim
attack rank:2 defender rank:7 fighter rank:5

We moved up to number 2 attackers, yay us. We have no academies to absorb like other alliances so we just slowly been making the grind ;). We did dissolve ankh morphk(i dont remember how this is spelled) and recruited a couple of them(including their leader xD). We've been scuffling with both TLB and DBD, especially since we got that tasty BP buff <3. HH passed us in average points because of steve and mauro :( but won't be long for us to reclaim it. We didn't have any ops this week so our conquest count is quite low this week (i think it was like 32 or something like that, shameful I know) although i see conquest counts being a bit lower for this week because of the silly defensive buff. We have taken some cities from public enemy #1, death row. Your all welcome, saving you from future annihilation :D
7. True Fear swim
attacker rank:3 defender rank:4 fighter rank:3

They have good rankings for fighters but they fell in the point rankings :\ I don't know if it was due to member loss, or if the absorption of sister alliances by other alliances made them fall. But they are still doing fine, they are also in the TLB coalition with RAG and other alliances I don't care to remember. Guess they'll just be fighting EPI when SE is doing sinking.
8. Nocturnos sink
attack rank:10 defender rank:3 fighter rank:8

I say the same thing about them every time, so here's a TL:DR for all previous ones.
bullied by everyone, lots of sister alliances, has lots of birs, estimated 90% defensive, poor lil fellas.

9. Four Horsemen float
attack rank:12 defender rank:19 fighter rank:14

I gave them a float because 1. I don't know what they do and 2. Their ranks are kinda bad for being a top 12 alliance when it comes to fighting. Not much to say about them, don't really look into them too often.
10. Ragnarok swim
attacker rank:9 defender rank:10 fighter rank:10

In the TLB coalition, hence the swim ranking. Momma RX is their to guide the lost lambs, I don't know who they are going to fight after SE dies(which is soon)
11. Shadow Elite sink
attacker rank:8 defender rank:9 fighter rank:9

Things could possibly have been going better for them if stannis didn't start trash talking on the forums but a little late now. They going to have to dissolve soon and spread out between TLB, RAG, and TF if they want to keep playing the game, or they could fight to the last man which would be interesting i guess. It was fun guys but I don't think I'll be seeing you here much longer xD. RIP Stanis
12. Henosis float
attacker rank:13 defender rank:16 fighter rank:13

No one really hits these guys other then nocturnos, who seems to be their main enemy. I don't know what they do either but they aren't getting eaten by another big alliance quite yet so i'll give them the float for now :D

I think it's pretty obvious that as I went down the list I gathered less information, I'm too lazy to look up all the alliances and their going-ons anymore. So if you want me to write more about you, go up in the rankings ;) enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23146

m59lm3c-55c2f9e20d7c2.png

DeletedUser37948

Nice top 12 one thing ive noted

TLB seem to pact alliances close to them build up a relationship turn them into a sister branch then after a short period of time invite all the best players eat the internals and kick the rest

did it with tigers and now they are doing it with true fear

seems to me EPI and DBD survive and thrive through skill, TLB do it with diplomacy

The tide is changing and everyone loves to hate the top dog, i wonder now its TLB if they will do half as well as the previous rank 1 alliance.

DeletedUser54046

Leaders at TLB pretty much controlled TLT, that is not the case with TF. however we do like the occasional cuddle i hear
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

DeletedUser52860

I'm not sure if TLB intend to play for wonders but they look set for it if they want too. They have done well minimising their battle fronts and building good relationships that primarily benefit them and could have an unassailable core by the time it actually kicks off.

DeletedUser37948

I'm not sure if TLB intend to play for wonders but they look set for it if they want too. They have done well minimising their battle fronts and building good relationships that primarily benefit them and could have an unassailable core by the time it actually kicks off.

DBD are a means to an ends for TLB like all their other friends as much as they plot with you they plot against you FACT

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
DBD are a means to an ends for TLB like all their other friends as much as they plot with you they plot against you FACT

We have never had a relationship with DBD. They were allies of our first enemy, TVG. If you check our win-loss record, you will see that we have taken cities from both DBD and DBD Deathwish. We have never run any organized ops on them, since we all fight the same enemy, EPI.

From the beginning we have had only one friend on this server. That has not changed.

RX

DeletedUser52860

There's no friendship between DBD & TLB?

They haven't run ops on us, I think epi (and siput corp currently) are their main focus.

(Ooop, snap)

jameslongst

Strategos

TLB seem to pact alliances close to them build up a relationship turn them into a sister branch then after a short period of time invite all the best players eat the internals and kick the rest

seems to me EPI and DBD survive and thrive through skill, TLB do it with diplomacy

The tide is changing and everyone loves to hate the top dog, i wonder now its TLB if they will do half as well as the previous rank 1 alliance.

Sounds like someone else needs an attitude check.

It is possible to be "friends" with someone, and yet not "own" said someone. That fair to say, Zero the High and Mighty?

And Zero. Baby. Its also possible to send a message without talking.

DeletedUser54170

Hilarious. I don't know the city count but I didn't know we were constantly taking cities from you with our masterful diplomacy. no fighters here