Top 12 Most promising Alliances

• Thread starter Sappho of Eressos
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The Mafia definately has promise 16th in abp, 33 in dbp...Great average, farming top alliances :)

DeletedUser

Everything I said was true, check your stats, thats why you have more dbp then abp....

DeletedUser

I have dbp then abp is because i have players on my island that like to attack me and there small players too , lol free bp for me when it comes to enacted militia

DeletedUser

Those Irish War Wolves sure do look strong to me, i recognise a few of their players;) and they will take some stopping! I have heard they are about to attack Ultimate Force, again i recognise a few of their players and i know they will be strong also(pretty sure they are a premade, these guys are always together);)... this could be interesting... look forward to seeing the outcome.

DeletedUser

Ginger , you do know that about 10 alliances are grouping up to attack them , including the top 12 alliances

DeletedUser

lmao you just messaged me about stomping them D:<

If you dont even believe that they can't stomp them now then you are a disbeliever

DeletedUser

Lmao.... no. it will be awhile before they can be beaten...But every alliance can be beaten I dont think they are unstoppable...

DeletedUser

Lmao.... no. it will be awhile before they can be beaten...But every alliance can be beaten I dont think they are unstoppable...

They aren't unstoppable but they do have some very good players! I do know a few don't hold too much respect for their leadership... that's why i made the above statement about them enjoying their short stay at the top! If they come under heavy attack from so many alliances then i suspect they will crumble pretty quickly and split into smaller groups.

DeletedUser

My member just cleared 2 cities on his island that are in Iww

DeletedUser

Thats funny LEGEND because I am friends with many of the leaders of the top alliances haha

But if your talking about the small group of 15 man alliances, that my alliance is currently putting a pretty bad beating on, then that whole teaming up on us idea didn't exactly work out.

But dont worry guys we will be staying at the top for quite some time. We will be fine :)

DeletedUser

Ginger , you do know that about 10 alliances are grouping up to attack them , including the top 12 alliances

Interesting. I've yet to hear anything derogatory concerning IWW or of any thought of going after them from my alliance leader or from any other alliance leaders, for that matter.

I, myself, think the Irish will be around for a long time and they will be a strong force in Troy.

DeletedUser

Thank you Lady Arachne. It is only L3G3ND trying to stir up trouble with false information as usual.

I appreciate the compliment, you too have quite the alliance in your hands as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.