Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

DeletedUser56813

My favourite part is Capt and James now become best friends :)

AHAHAHA, Captain talks on the forum of all worlds, you go to en132, he is there, you go to en129, he is there aswell, since no one knows him in game cuz he doesn't do , he gets his fame other way :)

for most players, the main thing is the game and forum is just an extra to trash talk, for Captain the main thing is forum and game is just an extra xDD
you made your point Captain, your name will be remembered by all of us.

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
AHAHAHA, Captain talks on the forum of all worlds, you go to en132, he is there, you go to en129, he is there aswell, since no one knows him in game cuz he doesn't do ****, he gets his fame other way :)

for most players, the main thing is the game and forum is just an extra to trash talk, for Captain the main thing is forum and game is just an extra xDD
you made your point Captain, your name will be remembered by all of us.
I will be known for winning this world and I will also win 129 :)
Thanks for your concern though, also haven’t spoke in 132 so don’t know where you’re making that up from. It’s so easy to bait a reaction out of people like you, that’s why I talk here.
and if I’m so bad how did you guys fail so miserably to take all my cities in your core, and lose two cities to me? Pretty funny, also funny that you’re getting rattled by me :p

DeletedUser56813

ahhaha sure, the next time I hear your name I won't think of the idiot who talks on every world's forum, I will remember you as the guy who won en131 hahaahah

That's if TF actually wins and you don't get internalised in the middle xDDDD

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
I
ahhaha sure, the next time I hear your name I won't think of the idiot who talks on every world's forum, I will remember you as the guy who won en131 hahaahah

That's if TF actually wins and you don't get internalised in the middle xDDDD

imagine being this rattled by such a “bad player”

t
I

imagine being this rattled by such a “bad player”

seems like that's all u got to offer lol, keep bragging about ur "two cities", they are our allies but they aren't us lol. Use ur brain yeah?

As many ppl have said, this is a marathon not a sprint and we have nothing but enemies all over :)

Take what u will from that

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
t

seems like that's all u got to offer lol, keep bragging about ur "two cities", they are our allies but they aren't us lol. Use ur brain yeah?

As many ppl have said, this is a marathon not a sprint and we have nothing but enemies all over :)

Take what u will from that

They are you, you share forums and support from JD members landed after I took one of the cities. But yeah they were easy takes otherwise. Nothing bragworthy but just funny

The double standards, you say the two cities I take don’t matter but the one that your alliance takes from James does? Even though you guys have lost 120+?
If u believe the players you took cities off of are equal in strength/skill to james then yes, double standards. But from what you said, i take it you don't rate james highly lmao

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
If u believe the players you took cities off of are equal in strength/skill to james then yes, double standards. But from what you said, i take it you don't rate james highly lmao
Great to see you think about members of your alliance that way. Probably the reason you’re getting wrecked.
But yeah that James guy sucks, terrible player. What a noob...