Passed Naming of Islands/Island Groups

Would you like to see this idea implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 26 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 13 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I like it; would be fun and could be used to organise to a greater effect.

btw empire get rid of your internet thing; its banned.

DeletedUser

whats the point of this idea and to program it it would take alot of time

DeletedUser

whats the point of this idea and to program it it would take alot of time

Programming isn't the only thing involved in the equation. InnoGames looks at other factors too. And please stop saying:

it will take a lot of time to program

DeletedUser

I was thinking along similar lines to r.jones, albeit different.

Island Naming Policy:

Any City-state can lay claim to the naming rights of the Island that City inhabits, providing said City state has at least 100 points more than any other Cities on the Island.

Once a claim has been laid, there is a 48 hour standing period when any other City on the Island can dispute the claim and lay their own Claim to the naming rights.

If a claim is disputed, it is sorted out on the Battlefield. Winner takes naming rights.

Making an official claim costs x amount of gold coins.

Im sure alot of grepol's out there will be able to refine this further.

thanks,
AR.

DeletedUser

Instead farming villages have names they generate them how about the same for the islands :)

DeletedUser

I like this idea as in my alliance we have a group of about 6 individuals across 2 islands. They are quite close together but a little further away from the majority of the alliance.
It would be nice to name these 2 islands internally for the alliance only with a unique name or to name them after the alliance member who is in charge of co-ordinating defence and attacks in that area of ocean

DeletedUser

player with the most points on the island/percentage of villages there has the rights to name the island?

If they are the same as another player on the island then the rights go to noone.

DeletedUser

I do agree it might make administering your possesions easier. If we can come to some sort of agreement of how the naming would occur, this could be an idea to move forward.

DeletedUser

yes I agree with sigismund we need to know how the actual naming could occur before moving on

DeletedUser

The name should be given by the alliance and not generated. Eventually generation would lead to names like the farming villages, repetition, and confusion between alliances.

Status
Not open for further replies.