Votes: 63 91.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Render your opponent’s mythical creatures useless for the selected attack, but they do not die, just sent back home (300 Favor)

Overpowerd. Way overpowerd.

DeletedUser

I'm finally done with this. If anyone has suggestions to improve a divine power or any of the mythical units, please post.

DeletedUser

My suggestion would be to make offensive god powers available to alliances in the way that each member can cast a percentage of the god-power's total power (100% being if every member of the alliance casted it at once). This would make far more tactical use of offensive god-powers.

Abuse prevention:
Introduce a minimum member limit for an alliance to be able to cast the spell (40 or 50 members would be good)

DeletedUser

I'm sorry for picking this one part out, but I thought this was absolutely hilarious. Ares, the bully of the Gods. :D

ehhh. He fought and lost to Heracles and fled.

My suggestion would be to make offensive god powers available to alliances in the way that each member can cast a percentage of the god-power's total power (100% being if every member of the alliance casted it at once). This would make far more tactical use of offensive god-powers.

Abuse prevention:
Introduce a minimum member limit for an alliance to be able to cast the spell (40 or 50 members would be good)

Interesting, but I'm not looking to incorporate additional features to this idea. Perhaps you can suggest the idea in your own thread.

DeletedUser

ehhh. He fought and lost to Heracles and fled.
Which is why I thought it was hilarious. I am well versed in my Greek mythology.

He ran away plenty of other times, including during the Trojan War.

DeletedUser

Demeter: Goddess of Spring and Fertility

Divine Powers

Fertility: Barracks and Harbour production increased by 10% for 24 Hours (150 Favour)
Harvesting: Receive 6 hours worth of production from all mines in the selected city instantly (250 Favour)
Demeter's Blessing: Demeter blesses your army with good health and infuses them godly vigour. Increasing attack, defense and speed by 20% for one attack or defense. Does not affect boats or myth units or catapults. (400 favour)
Demeter's Rage: A plague descends on the targeted village reducing production and construction by 30% for 6 hours and killing 50% of garrisoned land troops. If any new troops are produced or support within the six hour time frame their numbers will also be reduced by 50% (450 Favour)

Centaur:
Ranged Damage

Dryad:
Blunt Damage

Would also like to add that adding Talos wouldn't be feasible as only one was ever created. You should change the name to Colossi or Automaton. Colossi were giants made of iron or bronze and imbued with an elixir that animated them and kept them alive.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, this was supposed to be just the 12 original Gods and Goddesses, but if other players make up stuff for the lesser Gods and Goddesses, then I will certainly consider putting them in and give you credit for it.

and for Demeter, Centaur is already one of Athena's units

And I"ll change Talos to Automaton

DeletedUser

I think this is a great idea and would make the game stand alone in its ideas and game play. The programmers could have loads of fun doing this.

DeletedUser

I would realy hope to see these put into the game

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not to be picky

Not to be picky because I like the idea, but it spelled Gryphon, not Griffin
I should know its my name. :D:mad::confused::p
I'm bipolar ya. I hate this!!! I hate you all!!!!! I'm so sorry I said that. Go away, I'm so sorry. No, don't leave.

DeletedUser

there should be more offfecive powers like you can take away reaches (100-300 FP )or take 1-5 lvs of the any building (150-350 FP )

DeletedUser

thats too effective 5 lvls off a level 30 academy is a lot to lose

DeletedUser

This is a fantastic idea, innogames would be very foolish to ignore it.

DeletedUser

First of all, great ideas on new Gods.

Second of all, I don't know if someone mentioned in the past or not but could you please incorporate Dionysus, God of Wine? The myth units could be like Satyrs and Maenads. Powers would be like, well who am I kidding, getting everybody drunk in a selected city (decrease in resource production speed but increase in 10% population)- something like that. The other 3 powers are of course up for debate.

Just a suggestion.

DeletedUser

Another player actually did start a thread for Dionysus. Don't know what happened to that player or the thread.

I'm going to put up mock-ups in a few weeks, so it can be submitted for DD.

Status
Not open for further replies.