No Honor no Glory

• Thread starter StrategosAutokrator
  • Start date

DeletedUser41456

so you expect special treatment cuz you're a female?...i'm married with kids..not desperate like the rest of v2 guys.

ahhahahha...i'm funny sometimes.

DeletedUser

I respect that man.....just don't see the need for the forum bomb and constant bs about other alliances......you're not the first to get outnumbered so get the heck over it....and no need to whine about it and say how amazing you are that you had to get outnumbered..by that logic foofies/chaos would be better than you right? since they've been outnumbered for awhile now...or how you picked the 4th largest alliance to go to war with instead of the second? ...genius......except..they never bragged about how they are "still alive blah blah blah"..... ....like another player already said...just enjoy the dbp......defending is fun as well...nothing like sinking cs's.

We are the first alliance in the whole Grepo lifetime to present such a playing style, you wanna know who and when ------> World Kappa, 2010, first Elite against the whole world, alliance called .9.

Sorry I forgot, You were not even around that time, so what do u know

And again, we brag about it, and we are proud of it, you got a problem with it? you can't take the fact that we are much better than you, fair enough, who cares, you are just one of many rimmers with a crown above the name :)

You still got a long way to learn how to really enjoy this game so till the time you learn that

Cheers and good luck :)

DeletedUser41456

this isn't my first player tag..i've been in your position before..and it was longer than 2 days...try 9 months....so again...get over it.

so..get your facts straight buddy.

and we didn't post and cry about it ...even after that period of time..we just played......no letters....no moaning...just defend and play. It's not that serious...

but then again..we didn't have egos...and didn't talk much smack...so maybe it hurts the ego a little more in this case...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yet when the coalition approached us if we wanted to run an OP on Venom, we saw that as a great opportunity to pick up those cities we felt we were owed.

Wandle your attempt to hide that you are part of coalition got shot down by your own, hope this revelation of truth to everyone in Paros that BL is in coalition will open eyes to people and see that BL Leaders see what we are talking about here and they try to hide the fact that they are in the coalition. Reason for that is simple even if some of this coalition alliances wins the server they will not be able to say that they were best or that they fought everyone and won. They understand that, but they now failed to hide that even when it was so obvious.

When Venom, Truc and Victores hits LotD, it's not a coalition. Truc and Victores are vultures.
When Venom, BL, Truc hit Foofies, it's not a coalition, Truc and BL are vultures.
When BL, Truc, Victores and TDP hits Venom, it's automatically a coalition.

This is the worst thing you have to do in the externals, spelling out to people so they might understand -_-
Dude Lotd and Foofies where hit first by US, you supported LotD when you saw we are destroying them you and Tur jumped in,
Dude we were at war with CH and Foofies since the start of the server and if you want to take a credit or anyone else that they disbanded CH is just idiotic because other alliances joined to eat up whats left, no one invited no one to join in they did that for them self,
while pn the other hand this is ORGANIZED OP BY +6 ALLIANCES.
Really if you can not get the difference here you might have a problem dude.

DeletedUser8345

look guys
i am an ex venom member who quit the world due to rl issues so i just check these external forums to see what is going on in paros
i was first in lotd and asked the venom leader if i could join(i think it was pythagoras) but he rejected me so i fell offended and wanted to take revenge so whenever there was any op on us by venom then i used to snipe cs.
then after few days daizan took me into the alliance.
i loved the way people attacked and defended each other.
just love the skillful players in the alliance.
venom has saved my 2 cities from being conquered
i have felt venom is doing wrong only 3 times in my whole time and they are:-

1) when i was in venom, daizan would kick out all members who were semi active as well and all those who were inactive for 1 or 2 days
i did not know that venom was kicking out semi active players as well so whenever a player would get kicked i would attack that city but 2 or 3 times my attack hit militia. i was disheartened to know that even semi active players are kicked

2)when we made different attack teams and we were ready to attack by cjeast4 who was out squad leader made no initiative in making a plan. he also never participated much in forum.he just wanted helped and was never ready to give help.

3) when dark trilogy was rank 1 in ocean 55 and chaos hunters came together against us.at that time i felt that we should have atleast 1 or 2 pact allliances who can help us.

when there is no pact then u are bound to keep taking big hits and you may either end up dissolving the alliance or lose certain amount of cities and then bounce back

if i would be the head of venom then i would not go around pacting all alliances but i would pact with black legion who have the same motto as venom that is attack and kill

the members are extremely skilled but however skilled u are you cannot take on the whole world alone
i would tell BLACK LEGION that you are on the wrong side of the fight coz trucelence are gold eaters and victores are cowards
venom goes on wars and clears the alliances and takes its top cities and victores eats the leftover cities

DeletedUser

Wandle your attempt to hide that you are part of coalition got shot down by your own, hope this revelation of truth to everyone in Paros that BL is in coalition will open eyes to people and see that BL Leaders see what we are talking about here and they try to hide the fact that they are in the coalition. Reason for that is simple even if some of this coalition alliances wins the server they will not be able to say that they were best or that they fought everyone and won. They understand that, but they now failed to hide that even when it was so obvious.

This is the worst thing you have to do in the externals, spelling out to people so they might understand -_-
Dude Lotd and Foofies where hit first by US, you supported LotD when you saw we are destroying them you and Tur jumped in,
Dude we were at war with CH and Foofies since the start of the server and if you want to take a credit or anyone else that they disbanded CH is just idiotic because other alliances joined to eat up whats left, no one invited no one to join in they did that for them self,
while pn the other hand this is ORGANIZED OP BY +6 ALLIANCES.
Really if you can not get the difference here you might have a problem dude.

Oh dear :)

i think i have stated many times that we took advantage of the situation, we did not join their coalition and we will war with any of the coalition alliances that get in our way, as i said we just took advantage of the situation to get rid of a threat in our ocean, you are trying to twist that to suit you sir :)

And if you don't except that, then fine... whatever

Here is a good one for ya,
You say that V2 attacked CH and foofies first and you are correct, now back then when BL was not at war with CH and foofies i got a PM from your leader and we talked about BL hitting CH or foofies, now we decided to go to war with foofies so that would mean that V2 and BL had a coalition because we talked about it and we both hit them at the same time.

Now i don't really see that as a coalition at all because we did not share info, we did not share forums and we did not do joint ops together we were just at war with the same alliance at the same time, now from your perspective were we supposed to wait until you had finished your attacks before we went to war with them? even though you wanted us to war with them?

Please state to me how that is different to the situation that BL find themselfs in today,
V2 wanted BL to start wars with CH and foofies because it would benefit V2, and BL did, so from that definition you could say we had a coalition?

This is what i mean when i say one rule for V2 and a totally different rule for everyone else, but if you insist that we are part of this coalition then i will insist that V2 and BL once had a coalition too because i fail to see the difference

DeletedUser8345

Oh dear :)

i think i have stated many times that we took advantage of the situation, we did not join their coalition and we will war with any of the coalition alliances that get in our way, as i said we just took advantage of the situation to get rid of a threat in our ocean, you are trying to twist that to suit you sir :)

And if you don't except that, then fine... whatever

You say that V2 attacked CH and foofies first and you are correct, now back then when BL was not at war with CH and foofies i got a PM from your leader and we talked about BL hitting CH or foofies, now we decided to go to war with foofies so that would mean that V2 and BL had a coalition because we talked about it and we both hit them at the same time.

Now i don't really see that as a coalition at all because we did not share info, we did not share forums and we did not do joint ops together we were just at war with the same alliance at the same time, now from your perspective were we supposed to wait until you had finished your attacks before we went to war with them? even though you wanted us to war with them?

Please stat to me how that is different to the situation that BL find themselfs in today,
V2 wanted BL to start wars with CH and foofies because it would benefit V2, and BL did, so from that definition you could say we had a coalition?

BLACK LEGION are a bunch of experienced attackers. you guys are really strong thus you guys need a stronger ally than trucelence and victores. they both are the worst attackers you can ever find.
the top leaders of trucelence arent even in rank 20 attackers other than fallen titan

DeletedUser

First,
leaders talking diplomacy, from Venom 2.0. Well thats NOT alliances stand. read our profile
Second,
you said you were not in coalition but we saw what Ituralde said (it is clear what he said), so you telling this to us that a leader came to you will make people think twice before believing you again,
Third,
prof, where is it, corpus delicti sir. So it can back that claim that Leader came to you
Fourth,
read below

Now i don't really see that as a coalition

you answered your self. If you think 2 alliances make a coalition then we need to write a later or make an appel to change the definition of coalition in English dictionary. But you join the OP with 6 of top 10 alliances against one.

This one is for the "Coalition"
Damn you are good attackes you took so many cities from us, +3.500 cities against 750 damn you are good. You are so good you do not need to time your attacks you just send them as you like because Tur, Vic, RO, TDP peps are so good.
Because i do not want to spiel it out again to some people,
*whispering* this was sarcasm.

DeletedUser

BLACK LEGION are a bunch of experienced attackers. you guys are really strong thus you guys need a stronger ally than trucelence and victores. they both are the worst attackers you can ever find.
the top leaders of trucelence arent even in rank 20 attackers other than fallen titan

where are you getting your abp rankings from out of interest

DeletedUser

Damn me you can twist anything to suit :) you are a wizard my friend

Let me put it this way, if V2 came across some info that one of your enemies was about to be attacked and you had been preparing to get rid of that enemy in your ocean would you not use that info to your advantage? BL was gonna take out those 044 cities regardless if there were gonna be attacks from other alliances or not (would have been a lot harder i admit and thats why BL have nothing to boast about and have not boasted) our true war is yet to happen, this is just mopping up our ocean, V2 have no diplo and fight everyone so are we supposed to book in a time slot to attack you? when will we ever get to attack you when your not being attacked by someone else ?

The convo with your leader did happen and it was done in a very around about way but the meaning was clear, lol it was not so long ago that V2 was complaining about other alliances not attacking other alliances in their ocean thats when i got the PM saying "I am waiting for pm saying you know what your right we need to kick chaos in the nuts' the convo went on from there and the meaning was clear, V2 wanted BL to attack CH and foofies and we did, now i do not see that as a coalition (now i'm not sure, i might be wrong but i think a coalition can exist between 2 alliances, please correct me if i'm wrong) and i dont see how us attacking you when others were a coalition either, if we shared info and forums and had pacts in place then yes that would be a coalition but we did not.

(if you do not believe the PM happened then i will forward you it in game)

@purps

Foofies, Grim reapers, villiany, venom, SMT

My head really hurts now as this wall is tough so gonna leave it there as i'm not gonna get anywhere, you will believe what suits you and we will believe what suits us so lets agree to disagree :)

DeletedUser5061

look guys
i am an ex venom member who quit the world due to rl issues so i just check these external forums to see what is going on in paros
i was first in lotd and asked the venom leader if i could join(i think it was pythagoras) but he rejected me so i fell offended and wanted to take revenge so whenever there was any op on us by venom then i used to snipe cs.
then after few days daizan took me into the alliance.
i loved the way people attacked and defended each other.
just love the skillful players in the alliance.
venom has saved my 2 cities from being conquered
i have felt venom is doing wrong only 3 times in my whole time and they are:-

1) when i was in venom, daizan would kick out all members who were semi active as well and all those who were inactive for 1 or 2 days
i did not know that venom was kicking out semi active players as well so whenever a player would get kicked i would attack that city but 2 or 3 times my attack hit militia. i was disheartened to know that even semi active players are kicked

2)when we made different attack teams and we were ready to attack by cjeast4 who was out squad leader made no initiative in making a plan. he also never participated much in forum.he just wanted helped and was never ready to give help.

3) when dark trilogy was rank 1 in ocean 55 and chaos hunters came together against us.at that time i felt that we should have atleast 1 or 2 pact allliances who can help us.

when there is no pact then u are bound to keep taking big hits and you may either end up dissolving the alliance or lose certain amount of cities and then bounce back

if i would be the head of venom then i would not go around pacting all alliances but i would pact with black legion who have the same motto as venom that is attack and kill

the members are extremely skilled but however skilled u are you cannot take on the whole world alone
i would tell BLACK LEGION that you are on the wrong side of the fight coz trucelence are gold eaters and victores are cowards
venom goes on wars and clears the alliances and takes its top cities and victores eats the leftover cities
If we were to make pacts with alliances, it would be us killing everyone else in the core together then moving on to fight each other latter, which would mean you would have to turn on your allies at some stage in the game, which would be dishonourable hence we don't make pacts. I just figured alliances like BL & Tru had a little something and were big enough to want the challenge of a fair fight but that's ignorance on my part giving people too much credit, expecting certain level decency and having some honour. Like wandle said they saw an opportunity for themselves they took it, like melo said tru are bunch of cowards, like atti says brains over brawn but I didn't start playing grepo to become a politician coz like I said its just a game so its all good, have fun and peace out.

DeletedUser

Damn me you can twist anything to suit :) you are a wizard my friend

Wizard? Who? Me?
happyohstopityour.png

I do not twist anything just pointing out obvious facts

Let me put it this way, if V2 came across some info that one of your enemies was about to be attacked and you had been preparing to get rid of that enemy in your ocean would you not use that info to your advantage?
Yet when the coalition approached us if we wanted to run an OP on Venom, we saw that as a great opportunity to pick up those cities we felt we were owed.

Since when approach from other alliance to join in the coalition is as same as "came across some info"?? I do not know maybe my english is getting worst by day or english language is changing by day and I can not keep up with the update.
Or yet again we should change English dictionary

DeletedUser

this isn't my first player tag..i've been in your position before..and it was longer than 2 days...try 9 months....so again...get over it.

so..get your facts straight buddy.

and we didn't post and cry about it ...even after that period of time..we just played......no letters....no moaning...just defend and play. It's not that serious...

but then again..we didn't have egos...and didn't talk much smack...so maybe it hurts the ego a little more in this case...

Dont even compare yourself with me, I quit Psi winning alliance because of pacts (OR/CA), you are a backstabbing rimmer, I m a plain fighter, I fight to death, but I dont backstab others

In fact there s no compliant, I just hate lairs, the ones who just talk the talk like "Diplomacy non existent" in their profile, these people are cowards, are you one of them?

DeletedUser

SmashinOnEm, sorry mate, I thought you are in Truculence all this time :)))))))))))), LMAOF at myself

You are in Redwood Originals? I dont even consider you a half blind player, sorry for calling you a rimmer, you are not even a rimmer, you are a simmer :)

First grow a bit and then come here and smack talk :)

My apology to all the good players here for taking up the space for nothing, I thought he is in another allaince

DeletedUser

You guys do know no amount of complaining on the public forums will prevent this from continuing

http://http://www.grepostats.com/world/en61/alliance/2/colonizations

Maybe you should spend more time defending your cities as apposed to trying to defame your attackers..

I must say for all your talk your alliance sure has folded up like a bad house of cards. I mean even if its 6-9 vs 1 ( I'm not sure the jury is still out ), you guys are soo much better than all of us that it shouldn't be any problem right? :)

DeletedUser

You guys do know no amount of complaining on the public forums will prevent this from continuing

Maybe you should spend more time defending your cities as apposed to trying to defame your attackers..

I must say for all your talk your alliance sure has folded up like a bad house of cards. I mean even if its 6-9 vs 1 ( I'm not sure the jury is still out ), you guys are so much better than all of us that it shouldn't be any problem right? :)

Hehehehe,its not 6-9 alliances it is +3.500 cities against 750 cities, if you think it is possible to defend every single city with those odds than you are most positive guy in the world or just doesn`t grasp basic math. You know whats math don`t you?

Anyhow fun part is that bragging comes from a player that just takes credit from his allies. I do not see your name on that list bro, and judging by your stats I believe it wont be any time soon. So go back simming or what ever you like to do, war is for big boys you might get hurt. :cool:

DeletedUser

Ok guys might as well state my view. Firstly I believe that BL probably saw the scenes, when we got hit by however many alliances. Would like to make it cleat I believe that BL aren't probably in a coalition just from what I have read I haven't been In game recently due to RL issues. Secondly I would caution BL that as soon as venom are gone the very same alliances that are fighting us now will turn on you as tbh without each other and if thet didn't fight together they couldn't beat BL or venom. I still feel venom have a lot of fight in them yet though. Also just to counter the inevitable outraged post from victores about how everyone in the alliance is away from some of the spies I received from attacks when my squad in venom attacked 18 of us to be precise you may have defended a lot of your cities but you lpay 4 cities to those players you would have been beat if it was one on one however I know that is not possible as you need someone to hold you hand 24/7. You have a few good players but the bad far out weighs the good. I consider myself to be an honest player and I hope that comes through stating my opinion on things I have seen or perceived not meant to be an attack on anyone just honest statement of facts :)

DeletedUser

Ok guys might as well state my view. Firstly I believe that BL probably saw the scenes, when we got hit by however many alliances. Would like to make it cleat I believe that BL aren't probably in a coalition just from what I have read I haven't been In game recently due to RL issues. Secondly I would caution BL that as soon as venom are gone the very same alliances that are fighting us now will turn on you as tbh without each other and if thet didn't fight together they couldn't beat BL or venom. I still feel venom have a lot of fight in them yet though. Also just to counter the inevitable outraged post from victores about how everyone in the alliance is away from some of the spies I received from attacks when my squad in venom attacked 18 of us to be precise you may have defended a lot of your cities but you lpay 4 cities to those players you would have been beat if it was one on one however I know that is not possible as you need someone to hold you hand 24/7. You have a few good players but the bad far out weighs the good. I consider myself to be an honest player and I hope that comes through stating my opinion on things I have seen or perceived not meant to be an attack on anyone just honest statement of facts :)

Wandle: (bowing to Gesote)

DeletedUser

I must say for all your talk your alliance sure has folded up like a bad house of cards. I mean even if its 6-9 vs 1 ( I'm not sure the jury is still out ), you guys are soo much better than all of us that it shouldn't be any problem right? :)
hahahaha such a funny you hahahaha, would see u and your sweet alliance how would deal with +3.500 cities against 750 cities, nah i know how that would look, you would lose all your cities :D

And look how fast you opened your mouth and think you are badass player hahahahaha, your stats is, lets call it "bad stats" better go work on yourself ingame and then come and say something smart, dont hidde behinde your alliance :D