• Thread starter DeletedUser57382
  • Start date

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Bro u are boring with that if u lose world eat it
If u are in SC then u know where they will drop next world
Eather way this is boring story and repeated like broken radio
So I won't replay on your posts any more
I will rather waite for ozz and hippo to show themselves that we can discuss other things
Perfect

DeletedUser55223

oh, ok...so that's going to be our technique now, play the ostrich...stick our head under ground and pretend nothing ever happened...cool, glad we're on the same wavelength. And why would i talk to you about it anyway???
exactly, you don't know me and we never spoke so why write this?

We have all seen how you and the others treat anyone that speaks out or goes against you

My head remains above ground, i know everything that happened and agreed with it otherwise I would have left the alliance, you on the other hand stayed even though you didn't agree and according to you are happy to accept the win these players helped achieve so you are as much a rotten egg as any other that is willing to compromise their values when it suits only to try to stir things up after you took what you wanted.

There are players that help change things by standing up to others and calling it out when they see something wrong regardless of consequences and their view is respected, its only traitors and players that publicly go against the alliance they hid amongst that are harangued in future servers for the charlatans they are, its those players that the majority of the player community tries to drive out and rightly so.

Last edited by a moderator:

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
exactly, you don't know me and we never spoke so why write this?

We have all seen how you and the others treat anyone that speaks out or goes against you

My head remains above ground, i know everything that happened and agreed with it otherwise I would have left the alliance, you on the other hand stayed even though you didn't agree and according to you are happy to accept the win these players helped achieve so you are as much a rotten egg as any other that is willing to compromise their values when it suits only to try to stir things up after you took what you wanted.
i was just replying to you and ill write what i want...go keep convincing yourself of how great and honourable you are...;)

DeletedUser55223

i was just replying to you and ill write what i want...go keep convincing yourself of how great and honourable you are...;)
not great but yes honourable, as most here are I find.

go ahead and write whatever fictional stories of dishonour you want, don't mind me, just remember to include yourself at the top of the list of rotten eggs you write those stories about, for staying silent and hiding until the win was guaranteed before speaking out. ;)

Just keep hiding, not just because you fear repercussions from rotten eggs but because you know if it does come out who you are, no potential world winning alliance will ever let you join in future worlds and the guys you now call friends will drop you first chance they get. Its unbelievable that you didn't foresee how other players would react when you backstabbed the top players in the alliance that gifted you the win with their hard work and dedication. whoever you are you do not deserve to be associated with SC in any way.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
not great but yes honourable, as most here are I find.

go ahead and write whatever fictional stories of dishonour you want, don't mind me, just remember to include yourself at the top of the list of rotten eggs you write those stories about, for staying silent and hiding until the win was guaranteed before speaking out. ;)

Just keep hiding, not just because you fear repercussions from rotten eggs but because you know if it does come out who you are, no potential world winning alliance will ever let you join in future worlds and the guys you now call friends will drop you first chance they get.
wow, all this really is getting to you. from my experience, the more someone keeps trying to defend themselves and insulting others the more they have to hide. I havent told any fictional stories, actually, as of yet i havent told any stories...just given my opinions. But if you want stories all ya gotta ask, i got plenty...;)

One last thing, none of my friends will drop me, they know who i am and have been with me long before this world. they are the only reason im still here. Have a nice day.

DeletedUser55223

wow, all this really is getting to you. from my experience, the more someone keeps trying to defend themselves and insulting others the more they have to hide. I havent told any fictional stories, actually, as of yet i havent told any stories...just given my opinions. But if you want stories all ya gotta ask, i got plenty...;)

One last thing, none of my friends will drop me, they know who i am and have been with me long before this world. they are the only reason im still here. Have a nice day.
lol, trying to defend myself? when? why? i'm just illustrating for everyone how full of sh1t you are, tell the stories, i am asking as i did yesterday because ive seen nothing as yet that anyone would believe. have a nice day too :rolleyes:

DeletedUser55223

Damn y'all still being salty af xD
surely salt has to be expected for players that anonymously turn against their teammates 5 minutes after being gifted the win by them.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
sounds like i hit a nerve...;)

no one gifted me anything...there were 100 odd of us all working hard, not only the small few that always want the credit but also give us all a bad name.

DeletedUser55223

sounds like i hit a nerve...;)

no one gifted me anything...there were 100 odd of us all working hard, not only the small few that always want the credit but also give us all a bad name.
not hitting any nerve, just enjoyment at exposing your compendium of lies, take your gift and be proud, you are a real asset to the team, hope you are having fun hiding behind the alias and others hard work while failing show anything that might discredit anyone or change any of the things you set out to ;)

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
i never set out to change anything...these are words you put in my mouth. i just voiced an opinion and got varying replies back. some more useful than others. i havent lied about anything, i believe i have been a great asset (top 30 ww feeder, hint hint) and i am having lots of fun...;)

DeletedUser55223

i never set out to change anything...these are words you put in my mouth. i just voiced an opinion and got varying replies back. some more useful than others. i havent lied about anything, i believe i have been a great asset (top 30 ww feeder, hint hint) and i am having lots of fun...;)

good try but no, the words are yours, you said you wanted to prevent it from happening in future, is that not hoping to change it ? ;)

more lies exposed;)

1622204210944.png

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
changing and preventing are 2 different things. Twist all you want, call me all the names you want. Water off a ducks back. I just get the impression that you are one of those people that needs to get the last word in...

DeletedUser55223

changing and preventing are 2 different things. Twist all you want, call me all the names you want. Water off a ducks back. I just get the impression that you are one of those people that needs to get the last word in...
;) have the last word if you want but i thought you were going to tell your story as you said have loads to say, if you know how to prevent something from happening without changing anything id be happy to listen to that too. :)