Omg another spartan alliance

DeletedUser

I completely agree that i hate spartan alliances, i disbanded one in Theta because a spartan MRA should not exist, everyone kill them

DeletedUser

LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

that video was funny :)

you should just randomly post "to the death"

everywhere

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I saw it... and thought..... damn, is that was SPAM would *SOUND* like, and I thought to myself, maybe its not so good to spam, maybe I should calm down and become a serious member of TO THE DEATH!!!

Thrillkill: Sorry, but this was much funnier

I agree, that was much funnier.. in a "politically incorrect & you are SO going to hell" sort of way...

LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

spartan is about the lamest thing you can put in a grepolis name of any kind

DeletedUser

Its the spartan meme that is making all these alliances with the name SPARTA in it.

DeletedUser

the should be spaming out the swordsmen because thats what spartan's are

DeletedUser

the should be spaming out the swordsmen because thats what spartan's are

Thought Spartans were Hopilites? Oh well, just bring in the slingers! Sticks and stones break bones, but names will never hurt them (unless they name the stones...) :p

I swear, the next server should have an elite spartan alliance that's what SM was on Gamma (if you know who I'm talking about). That would be funny... People would think MRA, but really... they kick butt!
spartax.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Who wants to join my pre-made for the next world....300 Spartins!

DeletedUser

oooh, meee! pick me!!!! see, I'm a spartan! >>>> :Angry: grrrr!

DeletedUser

Curse you Lego, and you're legoness... But I have one question for you... With your extreme legoness, somebody could easily make you into a jedi, making you a liability, or possible spy! Gasp! :eek: I see it now, you'd betray us to our enemies, just so you could get new, better pieces for you!

It all fits together now... Like... Lego :p

DeletedUser

Thought Spartans were Hopilites? Oh well, just bring in the slingers! Sticks and stones break bones, but names will never hurt them (unless they name the stones...) :p

I swear, the next server should have an elite spartan alliance that's what SM was on Gamma (if you know who I'm talking about). That would be funny... People would think MRA, but really... they kick butt!
spartax.png

they only fight with they swords
the rest the just droped

DeletedUser

They just dropped it? Why would they just drop their gear, except swords? Do they have a bad case of arthritis, or is it just that they're scared? Ironically, there's nothing there :rolleyes: