Omg another spartan alliance

DeletedUser

I'm so spartan, they had to make new names for what I am! Spartin could just be one of them ;)

DeletedUser701

how about we all make an alliance just to kill the spartans everysingle one.....even city names...

DeletedUser701

hm... call it Athens!
ahahah yea i guess but there are alot of those too....how about...Rome because at one point rome used hoplites..and fought greek style..so it isnt to bad.. and rome conquered sparta!

DeletedUser

Well I'm unsure of the spelling but I believe Zirkceese Horde would do nicely.

DeletedUser7698

You have to say spartan is a very popular name.Even though they always fail :]

Lugosi

Strategos
Do I sense a new kind of racism to members of Spartan named alliances? sounds a touch harsh if you ask me. The first spartan alliance in beta: This is Sparta was good though it got too rank 2 and stayed there until it was disbanded. I'm a founder there now and spartan alliances who have like 10 members and 50,000 or less points with stupid profiles have ruined the name. I suppose it's like the england football team the more there name gets mentioned in the press the worse they get. Oh well, and I'm proud to be a member of THE HIVE

DeletedUser

Do I sense a new kind of racism to members of Spartan named alliances? sounds a touch harsh if you ask me. The first spartan alliance in beta: This is Sparta was good though it got too rank 2 and stayed there until it was disbanded. I'm a founder there now and spartan alliances who have like 10 members and 50,000 or less points with stupid profiles have ruined the name. I suppose it's like the england football team the more there name gets mentioned in the press the worse they get. Oh well, and I'm proud to be a member of THE HIVE

You were an MRA in world Beta, I sure remember you, and it is not 10 person alliances that make spartan alliances bad. It's 400 person alliances that make them look bad...

DeletedUser

*declares war on This is Sparta, on beta* There...Now go like Lions...and Legion.

Lugosi

Strategos
You were an MRA in world Beta, I sure remember you, and it is not 10 person alliances that make spartan alliances bad. It's 400 person alliances that make them look bad...

You may think we looked bad but aside from the name, we stayed rank 2 for half a year. That This is Sparta is old news, the re-generated one has improved we're not an MRA, support is actually given to players in need of it and we're managing it in an all new way. Now I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't refer to my alliance as a 400 member MRA, as we are not one. If your wondering why I didn't start a new alliance it's because I couldn't think of a better name and the This is Sparta alliance is a classic as it's the original spartan alliance on this game and so on. blah blah blah :pro: < "if you say so i prefer Sparta"