Omg another spartan alliance

Lugosi

Strategos
I'm afraid your both wrong one player with "conquest" now thats a desperate low blow, our best member was II. Andras who ranged from rank 2 behind Aliens to rank 10 when he left and then we had a range of players on pages 3 - 7. Douxz the original founder started when beta was created he was given the alliance along with II. Andras nearly a year ago and I know it was rank 2 as he told me it was everyday at school so please don't make accusations to someone who knows a great deal more about the subject. I started the game around febuary it was rank 2 then it continued til early april where it fell apart because grepolis superiors banned Douxz and me therefore no one had founder privileges so Prince Vlladimir and Redicuss who were leaders didn't get along with Douxz because he was a bad founder as he didn't let his leaders lead the alliance so when we went inactive due to banning they created The Republic which if you want to know is now completely inactive due to the same problem. We didn't have more than a thousand members, we didn't even have half that, we only had about 397 as an average. Now stop bringing the old This is Sparta up, yes, it was flored, it was part MRA, badly run and had a messy end but my mission to re-generate it was to revese it's reputation to one of high quality. If you want to be pathetic computer nerd bullies then go find Douxz and then non-english speaking II. Andras, it was there fault not mine. Lets think about it, they made more or the same progress than your alliances probably have in the same time scale and it was badly run. What does that make your alliances? apart from laughable?

DeletedUser

I'm afraid your both wrong one player with "conquest" now thats a desperate low blow, our best member was II. Andras who ranged from rank 2 behind Aliens to rank 10 when he left and then we had a range of players on pages 3 - 7. Douxz the original founder started when beta was created he was given the alliance along with II. Andras nearly a year ago and I know it was rank 2 as he told me it was everyday at school so please don't make accusations to someone who knows a great deal more about the subject. I started the game around febuary it was rank 2 then it continued til early april where it fell apart because grepolis superiors banned Douxz and me therefore no one had founder privileges so Prince Vlladimir and Redicuss who were leaders didn't get along with Douxz because he was a bad founder as he didn't let his leaders lead the alliance so when we went inactive due to banning they created The Republic which if you want to know is now completely inactive due to the same problem. We didn't have more than a thousand members, we didn't even have half that, we only had about 397 as an average. Now stop bringing the old This is Sparta up, yes, it was flored, it was part MRA, badly run and had a messy end but my mission to re-generate it was to revese it's reputation to one of high quality. If you want to be pathetic computer nerd bullies then go find Douxz and then non-english speaking II. Andras, it was there fault not mine. Lets think about it, they made more or the same progress than your alliances probably have in the same time scale and it was badly run. What does that make your alliances? apart from laughable?

THE GAME HASN'T BEEN OUT THAT LONG POOPY HEAD! The game came out some time in January, your alliance was disbanded in February.

And a "Bit" MRA! You had OVER 1000 Members!!!!!!

And if you made it for half a year, wouldn't you think that you would have more than one person with Conquest?

Now cut the crap about world Beta before I get a mod to lock this thread!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

THE GAME HASN'T BEEN OUT THAT LONG POOPY HEAD! The game came out some time in January, your alliance was disbanded in February.

And a "Bit" MRA! You had OVER 1000 Members!!!!!!

And if you made it for half a year, wouldn't you think that you would have more than one person with Conquest?

Now cut the crap about world Beta before I get a mod to lock this thread!

That made me lol.

Lugosi

Strategos
who is the one dissing my alliance just because of it's name and then referring it to some old alliance run by a fool? All I've gotta say is RACISMMMMMM,

DeletedUser

who is the one dissing my alliance just because of it's name and then referring it to some old alliance run by a fool? All I've gotta say is RACISMMMMMM,

Erm... I don't think that Racism is the right word...

DeletedUser8303

I think you may need a dictionary, not only for the definition but the spelling of RACISM (note just the one M).

Lugosi

Strategos
my definition of racism is singling out one type of living being or subject and branding it as something it's not and then treating it differently to yourself. I think you'll find that if you go to a christian school or your sane that is the correct terminology for that word. ;)

DeletedUser

Wrong.

racism |ˈrāˌsizəm|
noun
the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, esp. so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
• prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on such a belief : a program to combat racism.

DeletedUser8303

my definition of racism is singling out one type of living being or subject and branding it as something it's not and then treating it differently to yourself. I think you'll find that if you go to a christian school or your sane that is the correct terminology for that word. ;)

Racism is defined by race, creed or colour. Xenophobia is prob a better word to use, or maybe jealousy.

DeletedUser

i hate spartans i think that they should be annialated they are weak and evil all people with spartan color skin will be executed forthwith ;)

seriously it is kinda hard to be a racist towards an extinct race:pro:

Lugosi

Strategos
Wrong.

racism |ˈrāˌsizəm|
noun
the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, esp. so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
• prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on such a belief : a program to combat racism.

thats basically my meaning apart from you used an online dictionary and i didn't use the word race but as an entity it's the same rough meaning. I'll just pretend your right if that pleases you! :p even though your not and neither am I entirely.

DeletedUser

thats basically my meaning apart from you used an online dictionary and i didn't use the word race but as an entity it's the same rough meaning. I'll just pretend your right if that pleases you! :p even though your not and neither am I entirely.

An old dictionary huh? I happened to use Apple's dictionary, updated about a month ago...

Now I will have to get a mod to lock this thread :O Going offtopic is not right.

DeletedUser

There should be an alliance called Sparta's Dictionary... Sad, I know, but saving the thread.

What would be the worst name for a Spartan alliance, would you think?

DeletedUser

live liveeeeeeeeee *laughs manicaly and injects electricity*

DeletedUser

not sure if anyone else noticed but a new spartan alliance seems to have formed... but this one has a spelling mistake Oo

it be called...

spartha

Lugosi

Strategos
Spelling mistakes are something spartans do not make therefore he is not a true spartan! Lol
Flunked kindergarten? Where are you from? The USA