Omg another spartan alliance

DeletedUser

why assume the USA? due to them having Kindergarten? Many countries have it... I thought USA didn't.

But anyway, they probably flunked year 1, since you don't learn letters until late kindergarten ;)

Lugosi

Strategos
Anyway back to topic I think the bad doers are the spartan alliances called 300
Some of there profiles are just cringishly terrible and there's one in beta which says
Limited to 300 members and at 38 members I don't think there ever gonna worry about
There limited membership! They have a 170,000 points and my 3 week old spartan alliance overtook them last week
My view is along as your not called 300 and have never watched the film and only know
About sparta through roman history then it's nothing to do with you about the bad spartan alliances. But if your
Wanting to make a spartan alliance, just join another one don't make more spartan alliances unecessarily.
Anyway that's my solution and view

DeletedUser

About sparta through roman history then it's nothing to do with you about the bad spartan alliances.
Anyway that's my solution and view

You do realise that Sparta was ancient GREECE, and not Roman right?
My solution and view is that you do some revision in classical civilisation lessons :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Ahhh doctor claw ;) Was wondering when you would do what i said and come here :)

DeletedUser

You will find out soon enough ;) But got claws when you read this hit me up on skype, its time i played this game again

DeletedUser

Thankyou very much. So hows the game come along? Ive not played since alpha.. Ive heard things have changed alot? Are the worlds still really slow?

DeletedUser

theta is not how about i pm you so we will keep this on topic

Lugosi

Strategos
You do realise that Sparta was ancient GREECE, and not Roman right?
My solution and view is that you do some revision in classical civilisation lessons :rolleyes:

calm down, it's a summer holiday, don't expect me to know anything of extreme intelligence. If you think I'm stupid you should see THREE HUNDRED in beta's alliance profile. They say if you don't have 3500 points you have to go in there academy even though only 9 out of there 39 members of there actual alliance have achieved that point target : ¬ S and even then there alliance only achieves just over 100,000 points. I kind of see the point of this post now.

Lugosi

Strategos
don't go off topic otherwise I'll have to report you! ahaha why do all beginners ruin the name sparta?? seriously it's pathetic

Last edited:

DeletedUser

it stinks cus i like michigan state athletics. there mascot is a spartan (they actually live up to it i saw one of there practices on tv they were doing rebounding drills with football pads) anyway here in grepo spartan and mra are pretty much the same thing along with

elite

gods

shadows

knights

slayers

blood

death

DeletedUser

You have a problem with knights? *Gets ready to blow the Crimson Knights Battle Horn*

DeletedUser

most of them *flash back**phantom knights leaders we need to attack**we cant we dont have enough soldiers**then recruit some**we have everyone who will come**then find some more in other the far away oceans* sadly a true story :rolleyes: that ended realll well let me tell ya

DeletedUser

we get it. cliche names suck

spartans suck

etc

can this thread die now

DeletedUser

ok sorry lame i know but i mean:pro:

lock this thread please

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What?

I can bet that that's an infraction for you.

But yeah, close this before someone else tries to hijack it.

DeletedUser

Well this thread inspired me The Spammers of Sparta has now been founded in O53

XD