Top 12 Pharae ~ Top 12 Sink or Swim ~

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Hi there!
I know that sometimes this can get a little murky, but this is the top 12 thread. :)
If you want a trash talk thread, that can be be found here: https://en.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/trash-talk.62163/

now if you dont want deleted posts and infractions... learn to compartmentalize!!!

but magick, I was readinnnnn

y4W.gif

DeletedUser21560

Two things I took from this: 1. You made an account just to talk to me and 2. You think I'm obsessed with Taylor Swift. What did I miss?

Little James, Classic James...you are so arrogant it makes me gag. Yes maybe at some point you will reach me. Congrats. We are shaking in our boots over here.

See "balanced" to you means "thizz on top playing big man." Its like calling Fox news "fair and balanced."

Im sure you are shaking in your boots. When things get rough you tend to run West. The famous James quote " go West " is used on every server u play.

Balanced means us not having multiple branches eventho we had enough applicants to do so. Means us not pacting/napping eventho almost every alliance has asked for one.

Also means us turning down good players eventho we have room. Players who then join you instead and fight us.

Us being on top is not that important to me, we enjoy the underdog position much more. You are the opposite tho. You pact nap and merge with anyone to get on top. Really is a shame, as TLB once played the game the same way we do. Now, not so much anymore. I blame you :)

Anyways Magick wants me to be quiet, so i better oblige.

See you soon James "go West" longst

DeletedUser56295

That's like saying I can't analyse football because I don't play it properly.

Considering that part of my job in MD is to do analysis and make judgments I think I am perfectly qualified to do analysis on the externals as well. After all, you could be the best fighter on the server and be awful at analysis. You could also be the worst fighter and do great in analysis. The two concepts are very separate from each other.
Is better call your posts "opinions" not analysis.
The only that posted correct analysis until now here is only @Rock5 .

DeletedUser54331

The only one able to do correct analysis until now here is only @Rock5 .

Gj with the triple post... but i honestly dont see whats wrong with most of 1saa's analysis or opinions. He has presented his views and most often than not backed up with facts, which i cant say for most.
Thank you, you are really a Classy Lady :D
Paul have nothing to hide, he's not like your friend Nutz.
WE are more than Six :D
Luckly i have a good real life , and yes i will enjoy my saturday night.
Enjoy your Hikikomori life .;)

LOL
This game is ruined by alliances like yours, that are pacted with 4-5 alliances .
These alliances was enemies of each others and you kept hidden your diplo relations , playing double/triple /quadruple game .:confused:
You seems a huge Lady Gaga Fans.
Po ..po..po..po po po Poker Face :D
I dont really get what you are going on about... first you were proud of your amazing coalition. Then it seems you left them and started trashing your previous alliance. Then you had a go at random ppl, claiming you are better because you have an amazing rl. Now going after 1saa for no apparent reason as far as i can see.
Get a grip man. Its getting pathetic.

1saaa

Strategos
The only one able to do correct analysis until now here is only @Rock5 .
does that mean that your post is also an opinion? i still do not fully grasp your point but i do respect it.

but whats with the triple post?

1saaa

Strategos
Gj with the triple post... but i honestly dont see whats wrong with most of 1saa's analysis or opinions. He has presented his views and most often than not backed up with facts, which i cant say for most.

Now going after 1saa for no apparent reason as far as i can see.
Get a grip man. Its getting pathetic.
thanks for the kind words :)

i really appreciate it!

DeletedUser39118

Some breaking news just a few hours old from north 54...

Legion of Wolves has disbanded, some gone to their pactmates Direwolves of Winterfell... some to WARGASM. A few REAPERS return north to join DW.

Nothing else to report at this time.

arnie.

jameslongst

Strategos
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

unknown.png
Whoops. LOL.

He spent a lot on Carphi too, congrats to him. Sim wins are fun!

No no, Huggers came here to fight blah blah blah.

TromboneTom

Strategos
Man I knew you would show up eventually...you still mad at me too?
Not mad, i am however dissapointed to see TF in this world because we all know when the going gets tough they ghost out and kill the world as it leaves a whole ocean of ghosts..

Who knows perhaps third time is the charm for you to prove me wrong..

jameslongst

Strategos
Not mad, i am however dissapointed to see TF in this world because we all know when the going gets tough they ghost out and kill the world as it leaves a whole ocean of ghosts..

Who knows perhaps third time is the charm for you to prove me wrong..

Yep. Not salty at all. Good to see you too.

jameslongst

Strategos
Sorry for the double post not really okay here goes:

Ladies and gentelmen. If you will now direct your attention to the center ring. Tonight is a beautiful night and I am so glad you decided to join us. If it pleases you for me to do so, and without further ado, I would now like to introduce drum roll please cue lights:

Uncle James' Top Ten to Amaze and Astound Audiences of All Ages!!!

1. Hug This - "Got gold, will travel." I don't know if they expected this big a dose of True Fear tho.
Swim like sharks.

2. True Fear - “It's all nonsense. It's only nonsense. I'm not afraid of the rain. I am not afraid of the rain. Oh, oh, God, I wish I wasn't.”
― Ernest Hemingway

3. Alecta Nemesis - Food by any other name is still food.
Floaters.

4. NONAME. Will take awhile to see what Nutz left of you guys.
Float.

5. Mad Dogs. Under constant attack by a huge team puts them right in their element.
Float.

6. Oblivion. Seem to have some good momentum behind them.
Swim.

7. Fiasco United - I know Nutz is in a better place now, looking down on all of us.
Float.

8. WARGASM - Its gross typing your alliance name.
Sink.

9. Black Phoenix - "I've eaten things that didn't complain this much." Denis Leary
Sink.

10. Inf1nite Army - Deadpool on your profile.
Sink.