Pre-World Carystus Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser54192

I'd honestly take morale over night bonus...
Completely agree. Night bonus isn't done on EN servers for a good reason: the server's population does not have one commonly-shared night period. As such, there is no "acceptable" time to put the night bonus. It could be set for UK residents (as the UK has a large player base yet doesn't have it's own server), but then that would disadvantage other groups, such as the US players.

Night bonus belongs on national servers where there is an acceptable time to set it, not on international servers. As much as I would prefer a world without morale, I would still rather have morale than night bonus (especially given that the recent update has reduced the impact of morale).

DeletedUser55239

I'm so happy so see this post!:D
Really looking forward to playing

DeletedUser54161

@Bulkathos
If you are looking for Nightbonus, try any serverlist BUT the "EN" Servers
Many here consider it "Easy Mode" if Nightbonus is activated; so all EN Servers do not have Nightbonus

DeletedUser54586

Okey then, dont include night bonus. Please, morale inactive then :)

DeletedUser54586

Okey just reduce events to be something rare and real, not every month. They change balance of game really bad. Just do them ince at 4-5 months for 1-2 weeks maximum

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
That company is farmville :D

r4_JrWo4TQGZBgsfUQdyTA.png

DeletedUser42519

Where did innogolds go? Doesn't morale worlds earn you less money?

DeletedUser55239

If there are any groups dropping in as a team and are looking for more people let me know and I'd happily join, preferably wouldn't want to drop straight away when it comes out:p

DeletedUser21560

Not if it means some players will be rimmed and quit the server. So they try to make as many survivie as possible. Back in the day people got rimmed left and right, now it hardly ever happens lol

DeletedUser41523

It really depends. It seems that the new owners genuinely want to help players survive. This is because if they play longer, they pay more, especially if their experience is positive. This explains their recent decisions over the past year. Events have become a lot more balanced, founding has been pushed into a more legit strategic option on all worlds rather than just something we do to fill rocks, and now morale has been revamped and implemented on most worlds going forward.

If I were a betting man, I'd say they'll probably experiment with longer BP periods and probably make a push for community on these forums and in game too. Since these two things can help a newer player learn the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.